Pages:
Author

Topic: PC Gaming Thread - page 9. (Read 14350 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 280
June 30, 2014, 02:43:04 PM
I see your into those kind of games you should get diablo 3,world of warcraft,and fallout they are all open world kind of games diablo is just like world of warcraft but have a different platform,classes,and weapons I play it on my xbox but on pc its amazing!!! Fallout is set in the future when the world has died to an waste land and you have to run around defeating crazy bosses and enemys from robots to lizards. I most likely prefer Fallout New Vegas for the best gaming experience.

Diablo 3 is an utter failure.

Anyone who played Diablo 2 knows that.

People who play Wow think its the greates thing on earth.

Diablo is Diablo and should have nothing to do with Wow.

If you haven't tried Path of Exile yet and you liked Diablo 2, you should probably do so. It's basically exactly what Diablo 3 should have been. It was made by a group of hardcore Diablo 2 players. The dev team is amazing and interacts with the community all the time. Best dev team I've ever seen in gaming by far.

Oh and it's 100% free to play with no pay to win aspects whatsoever.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
June 30, 2014, 02:33:46 PM
well op if you already try the watch dogs please leave a comment on it how you feel while playing it.. Smiley

best hacker Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
June 30, 2014, 02:16:43 PM
I see your into those kind of games you should get diablo 3,world of warcraft,and fallout they are all open world kind of games diablo is just like world of warcraft but have a different platform,classes,and weapons I play it on my xbox but on pc its amazing!!! Fallout is set in the future when the world has died to an waste land and you have to run around defeating crazy bosses and enemys from robots to lizards. I most likely prefer Fallout New Vegas for the best gaming experience.

Diablo 3 is an utter failure.

Anyone who played Diablo 2 knows that.

People who play Wow think its the greates thing on earth.

Diablo is Diablo and should have nothing to do with Wow.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 30, 2014, 10:42:35 AM
Darksiders 2 is nice plus it has challenging puzzles but at some point it feels kinda repetitive IMO.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
English <-> Portuguese translations
June 30, 2014, 08:39:41 AM
Replaying Darksiders on a higher difficulty.
When I finish it, I'll play Darksiders 2 for the first time.
I totally forgot about that one. I'm downloading right now. Hopefully it's a decent game at least.
Well, if you like good Hack'n Slash with a lot of puzzles, that game is for you.
The history starts good and ends good, but between the history is kind weak.
Don't know about Darksiders2 though.
legendary
Activity: 1386
English <-> Portuguese translations
June 30, 2014, 06:52:18 AM
Replaying Darksiders on a higher difficulty.
When I finish it, I'll play Darksiders 2 for the first time.
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
June 29, 2014, 01:02:50 PM
Can't wait for Elite Smiley

Not gamed for a while, going to return soon. 

After doing the PC FPS for many years I ventured to Star Craft II Multiplayer... thing is I suspect I be n00b now lol
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Currently held as collateral by monbux
June 29, 2014, 12:51:49 PM
if you want to play the whole series of elder scroll, it's a good deal, I lost morrowind because my english was worse than now, but many people talk of it as the best of all.
Oblivion was amazing but I didnt finsh it. The caves were too equal one to each other.
For me the winner is skyrim, yes it's full of bug, I didn't find no one who bother me, so I finished it in around 300 hour of gameplay.

You missed out. If anything I would say skyrim is the worst out of those games. so much small details in oblivion and morrowind. Of course morrowind is the best sword rpg game I've ever played.
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
June 29, 2014, 11:39:33 AM
if you want to play the whole series of elder scroll, it's a good deal, I lost morrowind because my english was worse than now, but many people talk of it as the best of all.
Oblivion was amazing but I didnt finsh it. The caves were too equal one to each other.
For me the winner is skyrim, yes it's full of bug, I didn't find no one who bother me, so I finished it in around 300 hour of gameplay.
Activity: 28
June 29, 2014, 10:19:18 AM

Diablo 3 and open world don't belong in the same sentence. Wink

It's pretty much the exact opposite of open world.

If you like Diablo 3 you should try Path of Exile. It's generally considered a much, much better game by people who play ARPGs.

You should also try Torchlight II plus its mods.  Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 280
June 29, 2014, 10:09:42 AM

Diablo 3 and open world don't belong in the same sentence. Wink

It's pretty much the exact opposite of open world.

If you like Diablo 3 you should try Path of Exile. It's generally considered a much, much better game by people who play ARPGs.
Activity: 49
June 29, 2014, 09:44:51 AM
Can't wait for Witcher 3 release
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
June 29, 2014, 09:20:42 AM
Go and play watch dogs best gamer ever i played.. Smiley
I've heard mixed things about Watch Dogs. Some say it's great, others say it was over-hyped. Also, it was commonly agreed that GTA V was better. Any opinion on that? I personally loved GTA V but haven't played Watch Dogs.
This is why you shouldn't read about a game before hand. Only a bit, I've played it because I saw the release on TPB (totally forgot about it).
I was impressed, although there are some mysteries left unsolved there.
Activity: 12
June 29, 2014, 08:53:46 AM
Activity: 588
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
June 29, 2014, 08:36:35 AM
I've heard mixed things about Watch Dogs. Some say it's great, others say it was over-hyped. Also, it was commonly agreed that GTA V was better. Any opinion on that? I personally loved GTA V but haven't played Watch Dogs.
Personally I think that just cause 2 is actually a better game than GTA V, because of the much larger world, it is more open world, and there are many climates to explore. There is also grappling hooks and more different kinds of vehicles, but not as big of a variety of cars.
Activity: 288
June 29, 2014, 05:06:15 AM
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
June 29, 2014, 02:58:57 AM
Activity: 280
Knowledge is Power
June 28, 2014, 10:30:49 PM
I got Baldur's gate 2 Enhanced Edition for 6 bucks. I never played the Baldur's gate series and my friends kept saying its the best RPG there is. I played through the first one with them, now we're going to play number 2.
Activity: 588
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
June 28, 2014, 09:10:46 PM
I got civ 5 for 15$ with all the DLC, and payday 2 for 5$
Activity: 53
June 28, 2014, 08:55:58 PM
Steam Sale is about to end. So, let's sum up what we have bought and what we didn't.
Pages:
Jump to: