Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀 [PENG] PENG ⭐MASTERNODE ⭐POS ⭐ ZEROCOIN ⭐A NEW ERA - page 2. (Read 28014 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
I asked today on their Discord why we investors should invest in this coin and what is the business plan of the company and got immediately banned.

Seems like a scam, the team doesn't even bother answering, don't waste your time on it.
Activity: 12
I like strong community based coin and peng is one of them.Let's support them and the price will rise up organically.
Activity: 2
Hi guys,
i'm in the Peng community for 8 months and i really appreciate the efforts for the charity projects and the work that the team is doing.
I think that in the future they will show us great things!!!
Activity: 8
Yes agree! PENG is still going strong and need more attention!  Thanks to the dev team and te community. You got my support!!
Activity: 28
Peng is very nice coin ang awesome project also have a nice bounties..so good luck guys.good peng team..
Activity: 140
Good day, i like PENG project join for it and really happy to join it i hold many coins
Great support likely and fast.
Good and professional team for project
And i stay with it more and more!

Good admin!

CREX24 - exchange to buy!
Activity: 4
This is really cool. I am glad! What do I take part in this project! It's nice to see how Coin_Peng is used in various ways. (Especially as charity!) Coin_Peng is one of the most modern, fast and efficient ways to send donations worldwide. I thank the Coin_Peng team for the project! Guys! On people like you! The world holds on. Good luck Coin_Peng !!!
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Another FAKE...don't put your money on...it's not about charity...polisapp airdrop on twitter...LOL SCAMMERS!
Any proofs regarding your post? I have no clue about their purpose but having proofs will make things clear.

I like the concept of the coin, but how about a team member or someone who believes in the coin answering my question I posted above?   Someone else also asked it and was not answered.   You need a good community to keep people wanting to stake this coin, and many people need a certain percent return to make it worthwhile.  There have been several charity coins before, staking makes this one better. 

Activity: 140
Get PENG and go to And go to StakingLab.io!!!
For everyday passive income!!!
Activity: 296
cool project, i saw the photos from the charity projects where they did donations! looks promising.

there are lots of scam coins promising ATMs, debit cards and they never did it. this project did some good things, well done team!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
Another FAKE...don't put your money on...it's not about charity...polisapp airdrop on twitter...LOL SCAMMERS!
Any proofs regarding your post? I have no clue about their purpose but having proofs will make things clear.
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
Good to see a dev team that is continuing to deliver: steady development as it goes. Not only active in the tech, but also keeping the community involved, amongst others with fun activities in Discord.
Activity: 25
Peng is a very nice and great project there's have a good team and very active community 😊
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
How many do you need to get about 2 stakes a week and what is the percentage for stakers?
Activity: 109
Peng is a great project with super initiative. The team is very good and progress till date is awesome. I am hopeful that this project will do well.
Activity: 66
The Peng project has a noble initiative to facilitate the way donors help humanitarian causes. I really like projects that help these causes. Good luck team Penguin Coin.
For more information: https://discord.gg/X8EWuz6
copper member
Activity: 77
common join Penguin coin, Penguin coin has Rebranding and also has swap the coin, for more information go to their discord https://discord.gg/X8EWuz6
Activity: 1
Excellent project with a growing community and very active ... continue like this will come many new developments for PENG
Activity: 1
Good evening friend ... I am very interested in the project I have been reviewing and it seems to be a good community I hope to know more about the project
Activity: 26
__Welcome to the Silver Stone Crypto Invite Competition! __

We have over $1500 and several LIFETIME V.I.P Memberships up for grabs, so you don't want to miss this!

Joining is simple, all you have to do is click the invite button next to this channel(or under the server name if on mobile), then copy the link and share it around! The competition ends on the 1st March and the prizes are as follows:

1st Place - $1000 BTC and Lifetime V.I.P Membership
2nd Place - $500 BTC and Lifetime V.I.P Membership
3rd Place - $250 BTC and Lifetime V.I.P Membership
4th Place - Lifetime V.I.P Membership
5th Place - Lifetime V.I.P Membership

(Use the <#534861057517158432> to see the leaderboard, or how many invites you have)

__Invite Milestones:__

50 Invites - 1 Month V.I.P Membership
500 Invites - Lifetime V.I.P Membership

Get inviting!
https://discord.gg/XMCCMN4
Pages:
Jump to: