Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀 [PENG] PENG ⭐MASTERNODE ⭐POS ⭐ ZEROCOIN ⭐A NEW ERA - page 7. (Read 27970 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Join discord channel. 1000 $PENG bounty is going on for every social media post.

https://discord.gg/t7YaXPd
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
It looks like this project is very interesting. Is there a bounty campaign program?
Activity: 3
Thumbs up. Great project. Strong community and developers. Will do my best to spread the word about $PENG. The most important is that  it serves a good cause. Yes, everybody go, go, go!
Activity: 135
 1.000 PENG for every post
1- Sahre on Bitcoin Talk or Reddit or large forums and  Social Medias
2-Take A Screenshot about your post
3-Share here with your address
you can claim here https://discord.gg/bbzFWcP
Activity: 208
Merit: 51
I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)
Should Proof of Stake keep the wallet always open so you can receive coins? Will the difficulty be according to the amount of PENG coins available in the wallet?

Some like to keep their wallets open and some like to open it every couple of days to let the blockchain catch up and receive rewards. I usually leave wallet open but if for any reason I have to close it I open it here and there to sync with the chain to ensure correct stakes.  And yes you are correct difficulty of staking depends on the amount of active staking wallets on the network! So my suggestion is the earlier the better!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Should Proof of Stake keep the wallet always open so you can receive coins? Will the difficulty be according to the amount of PENG coins available in the wallet?
Activity: 12
https://i.imgur.com/ra5Q5aG.png

Great News!! PENG will be listed on BiteBtc as well!!!
Congratulations! This is a very good step leading to success.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
any exchanges for this?
Activity: 208
Merit: 51
I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)

Great News!! PENG will be listed on BiteBtc as well!!!
Activity: 50
A project with a really noble cause. I hope sufficient partnerships are forged so that Penguin Coin makes a serious impact in all areas the team and community wish to! More project should have a charitable component and look up to Penguin!
Activity: 30
by far one of the best ideas in the past few years! we need everyone supporting this community to take care about our planet and all of the animals and plants on it Smiley if you want to do something sustainable you have to buy and hold some PENG COINs!
more projects to come!
thanks for your effort guys!
Activity: 156
is the newest project that appeared in the promising market of privacy organically growing on them at the moment due to be a secure investment
Activity: 36
A promising idea of the project is always one of the main indicators of successful startups.The project is interesting from the point of view of innovation i wish the project the rapid growth. it will be better, it is worth everyone's expectations and efforts. best of luck ...
Activity: 174
what about personal wallet coins shall we have to transfer them as well to cryptopia for swap, or is there any wallet address to send them to receive swapped coins
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
Cryptopia is pleased to announce support for the upcoming Penguin (PENG) coin swap.

All PENG balances held on Cryptopia by the 25th of August 2018 will be swapped 10:1 to the new PENG coin.

Please complete any PENG deposits and trades on Cryptopia before the 25th of August 2018 23:00 UTC for them to be credited and swapped to the new coin. Any transactions after this time may not be credited.

Old PENG transactions will not be supported after the 25th of August 2018.

Cryptopia will implement the new PENG wallet and credit users with 1 new PENG coin for every 10 old coins once we've completed our swap procedure. We will provide any further updates as they become available.
Activity: 166
This very good project is a loss if we don't join in joining this project with development and a reliable team, good luck.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
I recently learned about the existence of this coin.
It seems that it took over development and was born again as a master node.
I like the character because it is cute. Cheesy
Activity: 5
Gonna get some friends into this, they wondering if you guys will expand the charities to other sectors soon? I personally think you guys started with a winner going for animals in need. Crypto for animals Cheesy But what other sectors are you guys thinking of getting into?
Activity: 2
Price currently 0.35 satoshis and going to be hitting the satoshi markets after the swap 10/1 swap. Should reenter Cryptopia then at 3 satoshis. The market is going to buy the hell out of a new coin at 3 satoshis Cheesy Going in deep
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
I see the roadmap in 2018, presale and sale will be held until the listing exchange will begin. on the date and month whether it will be realized
Pages:
Jump to: