Pages:
Author

Topic: Penny Odd Job Freelancer. I do it today and I do it now. - page 2. (Read 1931 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008
posting in order to save.
Activity: 311
Merit: 264
Do you have any experience with coding apps that are in the google play store?  I have a fairly simple idea that I want coded and released on mobile markets.

Yes I have android app development experience but to publish on google play store you need a subscription which is not free. I am up for it if you want.

I was checking a locked thread in Bitcoin Discussion where u were raising some fund for your wife. How is she now ?

That post is completely off topic.

To the op; I am going to shoot you a pm regarding a project I am starting soon.

Ya... I know. Sorry about that. Actually that thread is locked. Hence I thought of asking here.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Do you have any experience with coding apps that are in the google play store?  I have a fairly simple idea that I want coded and released on mobile markets.

Yes I have android app development experience but to publish on google play store you need a subscription which is not free. I am up for it if you want.

I was checking a locked thread in Bitcoin Discussion where u were raising some fund for your wife. How is she now ?

That post is completely off topic.

To the op; I am going to shoot you a pm regarding a project I am starting soon.
Activity: 602
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Unlimited Free Crypto

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Unlimited Free Crypto
Good luck with this - and props for being ballsy enough to try to earn a living solely on BTC!

I change BTC to cash in less than 5 minutes here.... Advertising here is good because it is advertising my bitcoin related expertise and people here are looking bitcoinrelated projects. It is not just balls it is a very good idea.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
Good luck with this - and props for being ballsy enough to try to earn a living solely on BTC!
Unlimited Free Crypto
Hello,

I am backpacking living off freelancing for bitcoins, it has been hard.

Sad

I do Webdev, programming. Plenty of languages and knowledge here and there.

Cheesy

I do it cheap and I do it now. I am literally living off this on daily bases and I plan to do this for a long while.

Shocked

So hire me today. I will complement and complete the existing works and startoff what you always wanted to start.

Undecided Smaller the better, This is literally what I do to live on daily basis  Undecided

bump
Activity: 854
I have a couple of concepts which I'm willing to take to the next level. I need a developer as I don't have time. Please contact me via mail [email protected]
Or Skype:aristo.Studio
Unlimited Free Crypto
Hello,

I am backpacking living off freelancing for bitcoins, it has been hard.

Sad

I do Webdev, programming. Plenty of languages and knowledge here and there.

Cheesy

I do it cheap and I do it now. I am literally living off this on daily bases and I plan to do this for a long while.

Shocked

So hire me today. I will complement and complete the existing works and startoff what you always wanted to start.

Undecided Smaller the better, This is literally what I do to live on daily basis  Undecided

Qualifications and Skills

* Bachelor Degree in Software Engineering (KFUPM)
Pages:
Jump to: