Pages:
Author

Topic: People are Calm!! - page 4. (Read 1744 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
October 29, 2018, 11:54:08 PM
If a lot of fraud occurs in Crypto then we should not put all the money we have into it. For a matter of price, everyone knows that bitcoin is not always above, there is always a turnaround that sometimes makes us a little surprised. Don't worry about value - there must be a good day for bitcoin that makes users proud because unnoticed bitcoin is growing rapidly to all walks of life.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 11:16:07 PM
People who are calm must focus on goals compared to people who are restless and one more thing calm people focus more on the games that are out there.
Activity: 171
Merit: 12
October 29, 2018, 11:14:54 PM
Me too im hoping for the best i know it will maybe not this year. People go panic sell I missed the days of dec 2017 all of the coin was gone high up
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 11:05:32 PM
The good days are coming back. We just have to endure and keep the hope high. Now we have to face the cleansing and washing of this present time for a greater tomorrow for then entire crypto space.
Activity: 826
October 29, 2018, 10:07:27 PM
The big drop is affecting all the users and the investors, also the holders. But some people are srill calm and are believing that it will recover next year and much bigger.
many hope to reach the end of this year, until next year. i think more and more people are frustrated, because until this month there has been no bullish sign. we must be calm so that market does not get worse
Activity: 267
Merit: 11
$onion
October 29, 2018, 09:54:51 PM
The good days are coming back. I am very sure of that. We just have to endure and keep the hope high . now we have to face the cleansing and washing of this present time for a greater tomorrow for then entire crypto space.
me too i just dont know why though the market dipped a lil bit but im so bullish than ever before compared to dipped on the previous month, there must be something behind this, maybe the goodnews thats keep coming for bitcoin makes us more bullish regardless the price but with the adoption of the tech itselt and the coming maintream.
Activity: 384
Merit: 106
October 29, 2018, 09:42:25 PM
The big drop is affecting all the users and the investors, also the holders. But some people are srill calm and are believing that it will recover next year and much bigger.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 29, 2018, 07:04:59 PM
it is likely that this may never happen because people do not trust cryptovalts anymore
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
October 29, 2018, 07:04:27 PM
Only people who believed in cryptocurrencies are calm today. But those people who are loosing their money because they invest when the price is too high are loosing their calmness. We can do now is to believe that this down karket will be over soon.
I see that, there aren't many who seem calm for now. It's not easy to be in the crypto world. I think we can understand it, how the feel if experience it, losing thousands of dollars because the market continues to deteriorate, It's a dilemma.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 06:50:18 PM
I think it is great when people can be calm otherwise if you lose patience you won't be able to earn much. to my mind, it is better to make reasonable decisions not being guided by panic
Activity: 532
October 29, 2018, 06:50:04 PM
Only people who believed in cryptocurrencies are calm today. But those people who are loosing their money because they invest when the price is too high are loosing their calmness. We can do now is to believe that this down karket will be over soon.
Activity: 812
October 29, 2018, 06:23:25 PM
People are calm, but slowly some of us are loosing their cool. With the increasing number of crypto scams, few countries putting a ban on crypto currencies and the stagnant price of BTC at 6-7k mark, it has been a tough and tiring year for Bitcoiners!! I mean last year was fun, with bitcoin hitting 20k. I wonder when BTC will stand up again and bring back the glorious days. Hoping for the best.. Cheers
Your right people stay calm even the price of bitcoin is on stable price and we don't know what will be next price but let's hope that bitcoin will move up so every body is happy and make a good profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 06:20:26 PM
I am sure that from January we will see a new influx of investors into this market and we will be able to really see another good wave of growth
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
October 29, 2018, 06:16:57 PM
between 2014 to the end of 2017 bitcoin users can be calm. they followed the flow of prices, reaching the peak of the $ 20k price at the end of 2017. but after that it went down again to date at $ 6-7K. but why do they not believe in bitcoin anymore. they consider bitcoin dead. Bitcoin fraud is a lot since I got to know bitcoin. but one's intelligence is greater. why must be triggered on big profits without work. remember bitcoin will pump in time. and at this time it is not difficult.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
October 29, 2018, 06:06:23 PM
Yes the reason being that if you really trust bitcoin, you don't have to worry at all. Whether prices are low or not, you still believe bitcoin will survive and generate the profit you still need.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
October 29, 2018, 03:35:21 PM
and the stagnant price of BTC at 6-7k mark,
it is called stability during an accumulation phase!

Ahh just studied basics on investing and I knew that this is what's been happening now. There are people dumping and still, bitcoin won't go down. There must be someone buying at large accumulating stocks. Better get ready for the next wave.
Activity: 482
Merit: 3
October 29, 2018, 03:14:47 PM
People are calm, but slowly some of us are loosing their cool. With the increasing number of crypto scams, few countries putting a ban on crypto currencies and the stagnant price of BTC at 6-7k mark, it has been a tough and tiring year for Bitcoiners!! I mean last year was fun, with bitcoin hitting 20k. I wonder when BTC will stand up again and bring back the glorious days. Hoping for the best.. Cheers

I quite understand your perspective but we should also realized that the cryptospace can't be pushing up at all times else chaos will set in. This is the period we get to different those who are really into crypto for the knowledge and enlightenment and not just for the rewards.
Activity: 392
October 29, 2018, 03:14:13 PM
yes, at this time we can only hope and most people start asking questions about when the next pump will happen, but no one knows that. We can only wait without certainty, but we also have to have confidence and strong confidence. but what will happen if the pump never comes?
Activity: 593
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
October 29, 2018, 01:30:00 PM
Lost in Crypto always happens so do not worry, there are many people in the same situation as you. This is a fast recovery market so you can wait a long enough time for the market to rebound so do not worry about the losses.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 12:22:30 PM
This is due to up and down of crypto market. there is no need to worries because the coin prices will recover soon and also it will be stable. just hope for best.
Pages:
Jump to: