Pages:
Author

Topic: People are Calm!! - page 7. (Read 1744 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 121
October 28, 2018, 11:38:51 AM
good hopes that make calm formed, because of the belief in the growth of bitcoin this year, keeps players still patiently waiting for the good day to arrive
Yes we need to be patient and calm for waiting for increasing the value  of bitcoin in the market and don't lose hope, be positive and believed one day bitcoin will surprise you a big profit in your investment.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 11:25:03 AM
Crypto price is unpredictable. Bitcoin price is very low compare to last year.I don't know when the price will pump again.Hopefully 2019 will be crypto year and those glorious days will be back.
calm our souls to always think positively, so as not to sell our assets brutally. so besides not making things worse, we will still get a profit later, even though no one knows the exact time
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268
October 28, 2018, 11:21:24 AM
What kind of thread is this?
This is patience testing thread. Market is already 70 percent low than previous year and still previous year investors are calm.

Im a January 2017 investor of sorts and im calm. I am getting frustrated with the frustration
shown by others who are not patient. Some people really expect the markets to constantly rise
into oblivion which is not of course going to happen. Those people need to realise this.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 28, 2018, 11:15:26 AM
yes, I agree, because of the many scams, so Google and social media prohibit advertisements containing ico, it is very unpleasant to wait for almost a year.
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
October 28, 2018, 11:11:24 AM
This is patience testing thread. Market is already 70 percent low than previous year and still previous year investors are calm.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 11:10:02 AM
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
October 28, 2018, 11:06:27 AM
I think now the market allows for real projects to take focus rather than riding the hype. Bitcoin is still strong and developing, the future is bright for us but gonna take longer I think.
Activity: 362
Merit: 10
October 28, 2018, 10:59:44 AM
Yes coz bitcoin is on sideways we might see a positive result incoming months so hodl strong. Many traders are calm and positive coz the wall street are here to stay might as well give your self a long patience.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
October 28, 2018, 10:59:10 AM
Indeed this year was not fun anymore to see bitcoin price because there no more increasing price and no more reach all time high but sometimes i was wondering that when people says they want bitcoin stable and i think in the several months bitcoin price remain stable but they are complaining about the current price
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 10:57:15 AM
People are calm, but slowly some of us are loosing their cool. With the increasing number of crypto scams, few countries putting a ban on crypto currencies and the stagnant price of BTC at 6-7k mark, it has been a tough and tiring year for Bitcoiners!! I mean last year was fun, with bitcoin hitting 20k. I wonder when BTC will stand up again and bring back the glorious days. Hoping for the best.. Cheers
Actually they're not calm but they can't do anything with their loss so they look calm and feel weak Cheesy
I'm just kidding, crypto people are patient and will get their big profits at the end !
Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
October 28, 2018, 10:51:00 AM
People are calm, but slowly some of us are loosing their cool. With the increasing number of crypto scams, few countries putting a ban on crypto currencies and the stagnant price of BTC at 6-7k mark, it has been a tough and tiring year for Bitcoiners!! I mean last year was fun, with bitcoin hitting 20k. I wonder when BTC will stand up again and bring back the glorious days. Hoping for the best.. Cheers

People are calm now because panic can't help t all.We got nothing to do in falling mArket.Because thats the flow all we have to do is to monitor and wait for the increasingp price.
Activity: 192
Merit: 3
October 28, 2018, 10:45:18 AM

Stay calm and positive will help you overcome this current market situation. Panic selling will lead you to losses instead of profit. Bitcoin still has a value and as long as there are demands and supply bitcoin has always a chance to rise and give hope to everyone. Not everyday is a fruitful day...there are rough roads that we need to pass by.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
October 28, 2018, 10:39:15 AM
Stagnant season of bitcoin now but because bitcoin is superior it will bounce back again in due time. Patient and self control must be with us to deal bitcoin volatility safer.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
October 28, 2018, 10:27:30 AM
people feel calm at the current BTC price level because they are experienced people and have passed many tests in the previous year, crypto fraud has not happened at this time but fraud has existed since crypto emerged, this is naturalness in world business
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
October 28, 2018, 10:19:02 AM
Everyone believes Bitcoin is back like last year, but no one knows when bitcoin will happen like last year, this year many people feel panic, even many are disappointed with the price situation which is always deteriorating.
Predictions of some people who have waited are not in line with the expectations they want.
All have hope, even I have hope that I will continue to survive this situation.
copper member
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
October 28, 2018, 10:12:57 AM
Are you the one who is losing cool? You're the one who doesn't make sense and making remarks only with the price. If you really would like to support the cryptocurrency, you should get some more. People should educate and research for themselves if they are willing to send their hard earned money to a scam or something.

We all want it to have a higher price, but we have no control over it so it's better to do what you could control, which is yourself and become calm.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
October 28, 2018, 10:09:45 AM
I would agree that this year was unexpected, but hey, lets look at the bright side.

[1] Perfect buying opportunity for everyone specially if you are here for the long haul. Coins are quite cheap and you can really be a bagholder if you wanted to.
[2] Majority of us haven't seen this kind of movement, so its a lessons for everyone, we need to be flexible and adjust our strategy.
[3] Emotions, number 1 enemy of traders, but at this point, we don't need to be put our emotions because sooner or later we will know that the market will bounce back.

With that said, we should be intelligent and be a smart investors. The market has given us opportunity, its just how we are going to react to it to be successful whatever sentiments (bearish/bullish).
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
October 28, 2018, 10:03:19 AM
good hopes that make calm formed, because of the belief in the growth of bitcoin this year, keeps players still patiently waiting for the good day to arrive
copper member
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 10:03:04 AM
We should use this time to take positions and get tokens that are on the cheap. At a time where equities are being threatened, Crytpocurrencies might just be the safe haven.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
October 28, 2018, 09:59:13 AM
Why are there many who conclude this is a bad year,opportunities like this are good for us to push again at the market.The value of BTC does't always rises there is a period of decline and that is the characteristic of crypto everyone should to know that and everyone would want to see the value up but must to think about several factors too.
Pages:
Jump to: