Pages:
Author

Topic: People are selling now, what are you keeping for later and which are you selling - page 4. (Read 321 times)

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Just with the coins I am holding, I am not yet satisfied with the profit generated and I also think these coins should be held for a long time. When I say long time I mean even after halving, I am still holding these coins. So right now there is no coin that I will be selling as of today only.  

But I am interested in short term trading and I might also try to learn that to take advantage of many of the price changes that happen these days.
Activity: 168
Merit: 109
There are many conversations that I jumped into this morning, and i see a lot of people talking about the price increment in cryptocurrency generally. Bitcoin's upward price movement had also affected altcoins to follow suit. However, i created this topic because i know there are lots of investors here i want to know if you are investing in altcoins. Which of the altcoins can you sell now to take advantage of those sweet gains, and which of them are you leaving for better future profits? I had the belief that there are altcoins that have so much potential, and selling them off now won't do any better since they deserve to be held for a long time, just like bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: