Pages:
Author

Topic: People are still buying 333 MH/s Block Erupters - page 2. (Read 1803 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Theyre value should go up in the next few years as collector items.

I really doubt people would even try to actually use them considering 333 MH would make about 3 cents a month not counting electric which obviously, anywhere in the world, would put you in the red no matter what. If I were to do it, I'd solo mine. If I solved a block with one this forum would never hear the end of it.  Wink
I did find this

https://forum.give-me-coins.com/discussion/898/lucky-block-erupter

ehm not the same thing, there is an old thread talking about the difference between finding a block in a pool and finding a block in solo, the latter is much harder

there are different odds, if that that guy was mining in solo in that time instead of mining in a pool, he would not have found anything
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Twitter: @goodguyed

I really doubt people would even try to actually use them considering 333 MH would make about 3 cents a month not counting electric which obviously, anywhere in the world, would put you in the red no matter what. If I were to do it, I'd solo mine. If I solved a block with one this forum would never hear the end of it.  Wink
I did find this

https://forum.give-me-coins.com/discussion/898/lucky-block-erupter
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.

Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Twitter: @goodguyed
Why?

S&Gs? Antique collection? Just for fun to try and solo mine a block?
Pages:
Jump to: