Pages:
Author

Topic: People mindset in Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 541 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
February 26, 2023, 07:09:37 PM
Every individual in the community knows it's on motive or objectives towards Bitcoin, and some people haven't been informed properly concerning Bitcoin, i believe that Bitcoin has made people rich and it's through investment and especially long term investment precisely, but that doesn't make us to think that with Bitcoin you can easily be rich, inside the Bitcoin investment, it involves two things, and one is advantages for the investment and secondly disadvantages for the investment also, and it's obvious that theirs is every tendency that you bitcoin investment can handcap you due to the disadvantages that's involve for the investment.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 770
February 26, 2023, 04:10:36 AM

An investment of 10,000 dollars is supposed to work more than an investment of $1000 in a normal circumstances and he that earns 10000 dollars monthly can easily make an investment of 5000 dollars, but he that earns $1000 monthly cannot make an investment of 5000 dollars. This is why bitcoin make the Rich to become richer. Apart from those that invested in early stage of Bitcoin who got x1000

Not all, I think not all who have a lot of money will be easier to make more money (in trading). Those who don't have the expertise will lose a lot from the money coming in. So in trading Large capital without expertise is useless. But a large capital with good skills will make him more money. Therefore, for beginners it is not recommended to use big money.

Use your small money to learn, once trained then using big money will make more sense. That's what I did seven years ago when I started entering crypto trading.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
February 25, 2023, 10:28:00 PM
indeed many people say that the way to get rich quickly is one of them by investing in bitcoin.
but of course it's not that easy because investing in bitcoin requires extensive knowledge, because investing in bitcoin without knowledge will definitely have the potential to experience bigger losses,
and I often see people who lose investment in bitcoin due to lack of knowledge.
but I also see a lot of people who invest in bitcoin and are now rich, which turns out to be the key to his success due to his extensive knowledge.
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
February 25, 2023, 07:38:31 PM
Bitcoin is not a certain way to quickly become wealthy or resolve all financial issues. When working with brand-new, erratic assets like Altcoins, it's crucial to invest responsibly, have financial knowledge, and exercise prudence.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
February 25, 2023, 06:59:06 PM
It's a known fact that bitcoin is one of the easiest ways of getting rich because it can give high returns and also doesn't need much capitals as other investment plans but it comes with some risk but those who bought it at a good price and able to hold are in some ways have become more richer or rich.
This is not just to bitcoin but cryptocurrency as a whole but bitcoin has a lower risk rate than the others.
Yeah, you were right but it will take a lot of time before they get there. I mean, holding wasn't that easy if you have to wait for four long years before you could sell all of your asset/Bitcoin then you have to wait the bear market/bottom so you can reinvest again and do the same.

Most people don't like that way while they didn't know that getting profit or more money isn't going to happen in a day. That's why most of them fail when investing because of their doubt that they risk too much not knowing the fact that you have to risk in order to achieve what you want. Thus, invest only on what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 882
Merit: 645
February 25, 2023, 05:27:12 PM
If you do not have money, how are you going to invest in bitcoin? It will not be possible. You need money to have more money. But in the past, some people were earlier engaging themselves in everything that has to do with bitcoin, what you can afford wilth little amount, this people are very rich now. Someone that mistakenly bought bitcoin in the past very early and he never sold it till now, or sold it at a very high price, that may be true about them if they were not reach at that time. They may not be rich in money, but they were rich in knowledge and they were positive about bitcoin.
That's some start that I find rather funny which is indeed serious. When we talk about people or individuals having to invest, it has got a lot to do with using your money to buy some or a bitcoin which is at about $22.8 right now and that's no small money. Or you might as well get portions of it in sats, using what ever penny you can afford to invest with. Be it as it may, your profit would come in ratios related to what you've put in.

But also, you don't really need to put your money as someeans of acquiring some sats. Being open to payments in the bitcoin currency is surely a means but, your employer has got to offer it first. It could be payment for your services and that could be well enough for a start.

For sure really, if people could see bitcoin for a currency rather than an asset, we might have these get rich quick through cryptocurrency ideas fade out.
Activity: 896
Merit: 584
BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.
February 25, 2023, 02:29:40 PM
Whoever has money needs more. How do you invest in Bitcoin if you have no money? You need to invest some money first where start trading with few or small amount of bitcoins. If you invest at the right time, it is definitely possible to make a profit. Because in the future Bitcoin will advance by 3 steps in 2024 from the current price.  So if you want to own some amount of money then definitely start investing bitcoins little by little. If you want Bitcoin you can hold it for long term.
It takes money to make money and that is why people that has money make more money than people that have never had money before.

An investment of 10,000 dollars is supposed to work more than an investment of $1000 in a normal circumstances and he that earns 10000 dollars monthly can easily make an investment of 5000 dollars, but he that earns $1000 monthly cannot make an investment of 5000 dollars. This is why bitcoin make the Rich to become richer. Apart from those that invested in early stage of Bitcoin who got x1000
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1156
February 25, 2023, 05:25:07 AM
Bitcoin isn't the shortest way to getting rich because you need money to buy it and you need to hold for few years in order to make huge profit.

If you want to getting rich in quick, there are few ways to do it: rob the bank, become a criminal, gamble with the lowest probability to win, steal someone money, trade a new shitcoin that worth for less than one cent etc.

But of course I wouldn't advice you to do that and it's better to build your wealth slowly, not find the shortest way with high risk.
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
February 25, 2023, 05:10:09 AM
Whoever has money needs more. How do you invest in Bitcoin if you have no money? You need to invest some money first where start trading with few or small amount of bitcoins. If you invest at the right time, it is definitely possible to make a profit. Because in the future Bitcoin will advance by 3 steps in 2024 from the current price.  So if you want to own some amount of money then definitely start investing bitcoins little by little. If you want Bitcoin you can hold it for long term.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
February 25, 2023, 01:19:57 AM
Some people understand Bitcoin in different specifications, some people out there always think that Bitcoin is the shortcut of getting rich when you invest in Bitcoin, but have not seen Bitcoin as short way of making money, as Bitcoiner, are we not sure that it's encouraging to think that Bitcoin is the shortest way of making money, because i heard people arguing of Bitcoin as as source of liberating people from financial problems but i disagree with that, because if bitcoin were the shortest root to solve financial problems many people would have be out of financial issues. What's your take on these?. I know that what have advantages still have disadvantages, hoping with Bitcoin to survive can cause delay on some of our opportunities,

There's nothing bad depending on Bitcoin as a means of elevating yourself from your financial problem. Bitcoin can be used as an investment opportunity because of the features it has like it's limited supply and constant demand it gets from the public. This features bring about the price appreciation of the coin so you can use it as both an investment opportunity and a currency. There's no shortcut of getting rich and that's what people don't understand. No matter what you want to do to get rich, you'll always put work in them and most times the amount of work needed will be more than what you were putting in at the other means you tried in getting yourself rich.

If you results to scamming in trying to get rich, you'll need money invested in some tools that can be used to deceive gullible investors. You'll need sleepless night working on your schema etc. The shortcut people think leads to success actually end up costing them more as you could sacrifice your life in the process or freedom of movement by ending up in jail so youactually end up risking more when those shortcut are taken.
Activity: 532
Merit: 125
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
February 24, 2023, 11:48:01 PM
Some people understand Bitcoin in different specifications, some people out there always think that Bitcoin is the shortcut of getting rich when you invest in Bitcoin, but have not seen Bitcoin as short way of making money, as Bitcoiner, are we not sure that it's encouraging to think that Bitcoin is the shortest way of making money, because i heard people arguing of Bitcoin as as source of liberating people from financial problems but i disagree with that, because if bitcoin were the shortest root to solve financial problems many people would have be out of financial issues. What's your take on these?. I know that what have advantages still have disadvantages, hoping with Bitcoin to survive can cause delay on some of our opportunities,
On my experience, When I say bitcoin, here are their mindset, Crypto, Investment, Scam, Digital Money, blockchain, for the people who have been a victim of scam, using bitcoin, their thinking is scam, which we cannot blame them not to trust bitcoin, for others who understand and learn the benefit of it, its either investment, digital money.
The liberating of the people is that we have full control of the money, unlike the money in our banks that being held, and being use to get more profit for our money, giving us a few slice, of the bigger circle, liberating is not about having money but free from other organization, just for example, when you deposit money, they don't have any restriction, but once we are going to withdraw all the money we are being for to just get it in a hard way which is wrong, with bitcoin/blockchain, we have full control of our money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 141
February 24, 2023, 11:10:01 PM
Some people understand Bitcoin in different specifications
It is not a matter if we all use Bitcoin on Bitcoin network. Agree or disagree, if we use Bitcoin on its network, we are contributing to keep its network alive and become bigger. We are helping Bitcoin adoption.

some people out there always think that Bitcoin is the shortcut of getting rich when you invest in Bitcoin, but have not seen Bitcoin as short way of making money, as Bitcoiner, are we not sure that it's encouraging to think that Bitcoin is the shortest way of making money
If they see shortcut with Bitcoin, they will use leverage and bet then lose money. However it is not anything faulty from Bitcoin, those people are only stupid and very greedy.

It is more like a shortcut to get poorer for those people, not to get richer.
Activity: 756
Merit: 133
- hello doctor who box
February 24, 2023, 06:44:35 PM
People have different understandings and different points of view of bitcoin. It is not necessary for everyone to have that same kind of understanding of bitcoin, unless they have the basics.

People think Bitcoin is some quick rich scheme, and the reason behind this is very clear. Some people bought bitcoin very early and kept it until the price grew high, and they became so rich with that money. The internet got better of the news, and they got viral for investing so little money and in return, they got millions, I think for this kind of viral news, common people think that bitcoin is something that can make them rich.
Activity: 966
Merit: 548
February 24, 2023, 05:31:30 PM
Almost people mindset about Bitcoin is the way how to be richest person by investing or trading, no doubt with many people want to earn much profit and increasing their investment assets trough Bitcoin with shorth time. There are not matter about mindset want to earn much profit in Bitcoin investment if have right way and smart analyze how to research with Bitcoin price day by day.

Have fatal mistake mindset with Bitcoin investment and not ready if price dropped later, many people have one side accepted from Bitcoin how to earn much profit but they was forget about how Bitcoin investment make us losing our fund when price drop drastically.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1074
zknodes.org
February 24, 2023, 03:20:50 PM
~snip~

But bitcoin is the right way to make money in a short time, this is not a shitcoin that can be pumped 100x times and then thrown away, because the process of increasing bitcoin is long and there is always a history that we see and it is not easy to invest in bitcoin there is still a big risk in it due to high volatility.
It is that reality that attracts some people and plunges into disadvantage. Because they don't want to learn much and immediately benefit. Worse they don't hesitate to borow money in the Bank to get into this highly volatile trade with large funds. In the end, they suffered a lot of losses because they didn't understand crypto so they said crypto as a scam.
Activity: 126
Merit: 22
February 24, 2023, 02:47:07 PM
i heard people arguing of Bitcoin as as source of liberating people from financial problems but i disagree with that, because if bitcoin were the shortest root to solve financial problems many people would have be out of financial issues. What's your take on these?.

I think the mindset of people who think Bitcoin is the shortest way to quickly fix their financial problems, sometimes it might end up being a disappointment.
Because of their initial mindset they expected big profits quickly and it was not as easy as they imagined.
People who can be successful and rich with Bitcoin in my opinion are people who can really take advantage of the opportunities that exist with the money they have.
Sometimes successful people with Bitcoin seem easy to others, but in reality they are faced with many risks that we may not necessarily be able to deal with.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 702
February 24, 2023, 02:14:35 PM
People has made profits from owning estates or land properties and people have lost money doing so. This is just an explanation of the unpredictable nature of investing.

My problem is not that people are telling others that Crypto-currency is gives profits but the way and manner people explain this to others. Never give someone a financial advice and stand on your ground as hundred percent always educate them also about the risk.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 783
February 24, 2023, 01:20:04 PM
Some people may differ in some of their views, for example bitcoin is an alternative for future payment instruments by fighting fiat which is inflation or they have views about getting rich from bitcoin investments. I think every individual has a way with their pattern to treat bitcoin as he pleases, including the average is the wishing rich on long-term investments.

But bitcoin is the right way to make money in a short time, this is not a shitcoin that can be pumped 100x times and then thrown away, because the process of increasing bitcoin is long and there is always a history that we see and it is not easy to invest in bitcoin there is still a big risk in it due to high volatility.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1315
February 24, 2023, 01:06:55 PM
What's your take on these?. I know that what have advantages still have disadvantages, hoping with Bitcoin to survive can cause delay on some of our opportunities,
There is no perfect system. Yes bitcoin might be a good reason of some solving financial freedom and problems. Maybe for early buyers who really trusted bitcoin. But those people are probably either a risky investor or just fond of the idea of bitcoin. You cant be sure what wouls be the end game for bitcoin, but many believe it will be use for long term. It is an asset that backed by nothing or reserve but many believed in it thats why its value is ver far since its inception. Me too, I adherr to its uses and advantages. Though we cant deny that bitcoin as well have not all pros it can offer.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284
February 24, 2023, 12:31:22 PM
Wealth and poverty belong to the individual, the way he saves it and deals with money, even if he has more than 100,000 bitcoins, he will be poor within several years, no matter how high the bitcoin price is, if he does not modify his way of thinking and how he deals with liabilities and investing in assets, or moving away from extravagance in lusts.

Therefore, Bitcoin is not the solution to be rich, but it will help you get rich, especially if you are from a country where a million dollars is considered obscene wealth.
Pages:
Jump to: