Pages:
Author

Topic: People mindset in Bitcoin - page 4. (Read 541 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 76
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 24, 2023, 12:24:45 PM
It's so believed everyone on Bitcoin is for a major aim which is to make money, but I must say before you invest in Bitcoin, you sure need money to invest which on a long run, it means before you can be registered on Bitcoin and start making profits you need money, which also implies that Bitcoin doesn't help people from scratch, you need money first before you can invest..
Secondly I will say this again Bitcoin is not a 100% crypto for profits because of it inflation and deflation most times, if you really wish to make profits on Bitcoin then you should exercise a little patience and learn more about Bitcoin and it trading,
Don't have a serious motive of trying to eradicate poverty with Bitcoin else you might be frustrated and heart broken when you will incure loses, sincerely I would never advice anyone to take Bitcoin as his/her only source of income,if you have the opportunity to invest in other businesses please don't hesitate to do it.
This are my thoughts though...
Activity: 826
Merit: 583
February 24, 2023, 11:31:56 AM
for those who have knowledge and skills, of course, Bitcoin can make them rich. it is for those who see an opportunity. but not for those with blind ambition.
get rich in no time, I don't see that anyone can do. including with Bitcoins. all successful people have a steep road. they achieve it with hard work and perseverance. those who have seen Bitcoin change someone's finances for the better, with trust and consistency in Bitcoin investment. many beginners think it's easy, but in fact, more of those who try to fail to hold.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 343
Hhampuz is the best manager
February 24, 2023, 10:36:15 AM
Some people understand Bitcoin in different specifications, some people out there always think that Bitcoin is the shortcut of getting rich when you invest in Bitcoin, but have not seen Bitcoin as short way of making money, as Bitcoiner, are we not sure that it's encouraging to think that Bitcoin is the shortest way of making money, because i heard people arguing of Bitcoin as as source of liberating people from financial problems but i disagree with that, because if bitcoin were the shortest root to solve financial problems many people would have be out of financial issues. What's your take on these?. I know that what have advantages still have disadvantages, hoping with Bitcoin to survive can cause delay on some of our opportunities,

People have different way of understanding Bitcoin it because of how they knew about Bitcoin like you said there are many people who will say that Bitcoin is the shortcut of getting rich it because they knew from the commercial or someone told them that if you invest in bitcoin you will get rich which is only the positive effect of Bitcoin without further notice that there are negative effect as well.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
February 24, 2023, 08:45:22 AM
Some people understand Bitcoin in different specifications, some people out there always think that Bitcoin is the shortcut of getting rich when you invest in Bitcoin, but have not seen Bitcoin as short way of making money, as Bitcoiner, are we not sure that it's encouraging to think that Bitcoin is the shortest way of making money, because i heard people arguing of Bitcoin as as source of liberating people from financial problems but i disagree with that, because if bitcoin were the shortest root to solve financial problems many people would have be out of financial issues. What's your take on these?. I know that what have advantages still have disadvantages, hoping with Bitcoin to survive can cause delay on some of our opportunities,
I also don't really agree that Bitcoin is said to be a tool to make money in the short term. Because as I understand it, Bitcoin is very suitable for long-term investments which are also very suitable for making money in the long term. So in my opinion it's not worth it if Bitcoin is only said to be a money maker in the short term.

Because while Bitcoin can be very suitable for investment in the long term, of course it can also be in the short term even though the profits that can be generated may not be that big. And one more thing is Bitcoin is also not a shortcut to get rich quick even though many people have gotten rich through Bitcoin when they get multiple profits. But basically Bitcoin is not a shortcut to make everyone rich quicker.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
February 24, 2023, 08:36:55 AM
Those who bet on the beginning of bitcoin many years ago are now free of financial difficulties if they were able to hold onto their profits and avoid wasting them. However, this time, the total circulating supply of bitcoin is worth $460 billion and a price of $24,000 per coin. Unless we talk about holding it for another ten years, I am not too assuring of another 2000% growth. When bitcoin is worth trillions of dollars, the time has come when its volatility will slow down. Additionally, the time will come when we will be able to use bitcoin as a form of payment with relative ease in our day-to-day lives.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 24, 2023, 08:31:09 AM
Some people understand Bitcoin in different specifications, some people out there always think that Bitcoin is the shortcut of getting rich when you invest in Bitcoin,

They are wrong about this, there are more people who lose money than those who made a profit from investing in Bitcoin, that's a misconception because those who believe are not properly educated

but have not seen Bitcoin as short way of making money, as Bitcoiner, are we not sure that it's encouraging to think that Bitcoin is the shortest way of making money, because i heard people arguing of Bitcoin as as source of liberating people from financial problems but i disagree with that, because if bitcoin were the shortest root to solve financial problems many people would have be out of financial issues. What's your take on these?. I know that what have advantages still have disadvantages, hoping with Bitcoin to survive can cause delay on some of our opportunities,

I think people have to go back to learn what Bitcoin is and read the whitepaper to fully understand the concept and goal of why Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin, he never mentioned that its a way to make money or get rich, opportunities are just one of the outcome when Bitcoin becomes fully adopted by the majority of the society.
Activity: 686
Merit: 520
February 24, 2023, 08:18:59 AM
Some people understand Bitcoin in different specifications, some people out there always think that Bitcoin is the shortcut of getting rich when you invest in Bitcoin, but have not seen Bitcoin as short way of making money

Fine and good people want an alternative to their finances in a decentralized way as bitcoin but when they first heard about the news on bitcoin, what first comes their mind is that long waited opportunity to make wealth, which is true but not the way they had thought because they are newbies viewing it from the outside scope, it requires learning it and knowing it before starting, which also takes time for maturition.

as Bitcoiner, are we not sure that it's encouraging to think that Bitcoin is the shortest way of making money

Nothing bad about it if you think about it that way, because you can actually realize that dream come through with bitcoin but this does not applies to everyone, some trade and instantly get their reward while some leave it down for a long time serving as an investment.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
February 24, 2023, 07:21:08 AM
If you do not have money, how are you going to invest in bitcoin? It will not be possible. You need money to have more money. But in the past, some people were earlier engaging themselves in everything that has to do with bitcoin, what you can afford wilth little amount, this people are very rich now. Someone that mistakenly bought bitcoin in the past very early and he never sold it till now, or sold it at a very high price, that may be true about them if they were not reach at that time. They may not be rich in money, but they were rich in knowledge and they were positive about bitcoin.

But now that bitcoin marketcap has increased very significantly, the volatility may reduce, and even if the volatility is still not reduced significantly but reduce just slightly and bitcoin get to $1 million, this will take many years before it will be achieved. Also knowing that we must do something to earn bitcoin, or using fiat or other money to buy bitcoin.

If you invest at the right time, as bitcoin still remain a speculative asset, there is opportunity in the future, but for people that think it can bring financial freedom very soon, they may be disappointed, but if they buy at the right time like now and do not sell for a long time, they will not be disappointed as bitcoin will reach 10x or more again.
Activity: 490
Merit: 151
February 24, 2023, 06:39:45 AM
Pages:
Jump to: