Pages:
Author

Topic: People provoke the growth of Ethereum ? - page 4. (Read 933 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 256
January 05, 2019, 03:29:56 PM
ETH is ranked number 2 in coinmarketcap, I am sure there are many fans around. On top of this, many of us are using ETH as gas, gambling and other purposes.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
January 05, 2019, 03:17:50 PM
I like ETH. It's not better than Bitcoin but it's much better than XRP and I hope it retains the position of 2nd most popular cryptocurrency and XRP goes even lower.

The weak point of ETH is that you need to build payment systems on top of it and using gas isn't easy. It's much more complicated than paying with Bitcoin. I just don't see people choosing ETH payments over BTC it wouldn't make sense.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 05, 2019, 01:31:28 PM
Ethereum is a strong player in the market, this is indicated by its enormous capabilities and power compared to other coins. His improvement has been recently made, which will give him a new flash of growth this year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
January 05, 2019, 01:14:34 PM
         Ethereum is a very strong currency. It has great potential and influences the growth of many ICO coins. It is normal to have many supporters. I think it will soon return to the 2nd place in the coinmarketcap and it will have a big ascent from the end of 2019. It will be an increase until then, because this year half the quantity of ethereum obtained from mines, compared to years past.
oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
January 05, 2019, 12:32:28 PM
I also think that ETH is strong, and after updating the network we will still have surprises, and during the market climb, ETH will definitely update its highs!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
January 05, 2019, 12:11:33 PM
There are two officially recognized cryptocurrencies - ETH and BTC. BTC the last two years very much degraded there is no progress in terms of functionality. The ETH team improves its product offer and improving the blockchain. Innovation is the key to a successful future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
January 05, 2019, 11:44:03 AM
Previously Ethereum has decreased and all altcoins have also experienced it. There is a prediction with this decrease in ethereum. But if someone who likes ethereum, of course he believes ethereum will increase sometime later. And sure enough, Ethereum slowly began to increase and many people were sorry when ethereum increased. Because at the time of decline many people sell ethereum.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
January 05, 2019, 11:41:36 AM
I love Ethereum, because I am using this coin every day for payments among the community and for participating in ICO projects. I think Ethereum suffered most from the falling trend and now people have realised that ETH is oversold.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
January 05, 2019, 11:39:28 AM
You are right and yes im a big fan of eth as well regarding your point regarding big bull run due to eth fans loading more and more eth and then holding forever will cause even stronger bullish impulse is also somewhat correct but we have to wait and see how the volume grows, i mean if we see some good volume that grows steadily every day and builds the momentum that will definitely indicate a super bull run for eth and we have high chances for it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
January 05, 2019, 10:21:42 AM
Ethereum is popular and has many enthusiasts, for this, I am happy to have ethereum. The movement of ether is indeed good and will increase especially with positive news that always appears in this month. I think this is a good start for ether growth.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
January 05, 2019, 10:18:51 AM
after bitcoin, Ethereum sets the revolution of ICOs. I am a big fan of ethereum and I see the ups and downs of it. But since more and more ICOs are turning into worthless / scam, the ethereum and crypto world is in great danger. I am hoping it will turn out okay someday.
Activity: 112
January 05, 2019, 10:14:08 AM
I think Ethereum is definitely going to succeed in the future, but for other reasons. First, it is an innovative project that has a great team of developers with a painted roadmap for the years ahead, which the team adheres to. Secondly, like Bitcoin, a large amount of Ethereum is owned by whales, in whose interests the growth of the coin in the future.
Activity: 434
January 05, 2019, 09:29:01 AM
Ethereum has a huge army of fans for one simple reason - it has a wide range of functions that it offers users. Not without reason ethereum is often called the "world computer". Yes i'm his fan
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
January 05, 2019, 08:55:12 AM
But why ethereum and not bitcoin? Bitcoin has still had the huge market cap volume in the market and even ethereum could not exceed 50% of its market cap.volume for bitcoin. Anyway, there is no reason also to.think that there is no possibilities that ethereum will going to have a good market price increase theb bullish trend will be for ethereum this year.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
January 05, 2019, 08:47:38 AM
Investors, traders, and bounty hunters are all fans and supporters of Ethereum, I have not known a guy who is not using ethereum, because so many tokens are on ethereum, in my opinion, Ethereum will always be in the second spot and will always threaten Bitcoin's popularity.
Activity: 336
January 05, 2019, 08:45:13 AM
I can tell you my little theory about Ethereum. As I noticed a very large number of people have a positive attitude to Ethereum ! Even there are fans ! Let's imagine that the ascent movement begins and specifically the bullish trend ! I'm almost 100% sure that people will have a hard time parting with the coin that will lead to a new historical maximum, but of course after a series of updates to the network that integrates the development team in the near future and so on.
What do you think ?
Are you fans of Ethereum ?
Thanks for the reply.

I am a fan of Ethereum and I am sure that it will grow in value. Many projects have been created on its basis. All of them create popularity Ethereum. I know that it will grow in price, it remains only to wait.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
January 05, 2019, 08:39:40 AM
Yes Im a fan of ethereum and very visionary with the future of it. I'm very much positive to it although the price was already my bought price. I cant understand whats the connection of the title to this. People means us, we are the one thats provoking the growth of ethereum? We can be but think of it on how many whales are there manipulates the market.
I mean ordinary people on the market and whales because now the priority is to keep Ethereum and not to sell it, because there are a number of positive reasons.
Everyone's priority is to keep ethereum if he knows the full potential of it but if no one knows what's going to its future then he'll start selling at loss.
Yes, there's a number of positive reasons but I really can't get the meaning of it or OP does have a deeper meaning and analogy regarding that.
Activity: 658
January 05, 2019, 05:35:15 AM
Ethereum fan and enthusiast are many in cryptocurrency and the fan base of ethereum is growing very fast.  In the last months,  more than   five hundred thousand ethereum address was created and lots of successful project took off from ethereum platform and this making Ethereum the toast of cryptocurrency user and cryptocurrency investors!
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
January 05, 2019, 04:22:51 AM
yes, I agree with you, with the renewal that ETH will experience at the beginning of this year, and people should not miss the opportunity because it could be one of the good price increases, which has been long awaited by many.
Activity: 438
January 05, 2019, 04:20:51 AM
Ethereum is a very good currency, most ICOs are now released on the platform of Ethereum. Certainly Ethereum is a coin worth investing. I put Ethereum on the list of currencies to invest in 2019.
Pages:
Jump to: