Pages:
Author

Topic: Peoples truly believe A LOT in Bitcoin - page 11. (Read 1746 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
December 28, 2018, 04:19:37 PM
First,money is illusion created by humans. Bitcoin is digital form of money which can replace each other forms. It is two  different thing :Investing to inflation and investing to digital money that grows  based on proven mathematical method. Illusions can lead  person to unproperly view on economy.
Activity: 484
Merit: 124
December 28, 2018, 02:06:49 PM
Bitcoin is the first of it's kind and the response so far so good as we can see by the value.
It's a promising investment yet crypto still young and still a lot of potential that can be achieve.

I think there will be no other "digital invesment things" that able compete cryptocurrency at the moment
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
December 28, 2018, 01:41:30 PM
But why ? Because it's the first cryptocurrency created, and the most used in the market ? What makes you believe that Bitcoin will be the eternal king of the market, and something else won't replace it ?

I'm surprised everydays of peoples saying that "btc will be the king forever" without delivering a proper argument.
That's why I created this topic, not because I want to know "who will be the next king" or "BTC will be replaced soon", no, I want to hear a proper opinion on this matter, without some BS such as "it's the king, because it was the first". In that case, why would he's still be the "king" right now, and why would be he be in the future ?

Look at the price movement of the market: If for example ripple or Ethereum is growing in price is the whole market greener? Or, on the contrary, when the price of EOS falls, the whole market turns crimson?
The answer is NO.
That's why bitcoin is called the king today. Because it focuses the entire market. No one is saying that he will be king forever, but you can safely say that while he deserves it. Maybe soon he will find a replacement, but today is right there.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
December 28, 2018, 01:35:52 PM
It was never mainly because it was the first cryptocurrency. It's mostly because of adoption and network effect. Where does majority of the developers developing in? Bitcoin. What is the most used cryptocurrency? Bitcoin. Bitcoin is simply just so far ahead that it's going to be difficult(though not impossible) for other projects to overtake it.

Everyone being realistic would think that it's not impossible to replace bitcoin anyway. It just doesn't seem that it's going to be replaced anytime soon. Bitcoin is too established currently to be easily replaced in just less than a decade. If it was going to be replaced, it's definitely going to take a while.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
December 28, 2018, 12:48:03 PM
Mainly the community and the developers. Because the developers proved us that we could trust them, these people are driven by passion and not by greed.

I can't name any coin out there who could go through what bitcoin went thru (Drama, FUD, forks etc.) all that without having the original creator around, and would still survive.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
December 28, 2018, 12:37:49 PM
Why? Go use the search button of the forum and you can see that there are too many threads asking the same questions as yours. There's no such proper opinion related to these question(s).

People believe in something coz they're into it and mostly they invested money, time, so on and so fort.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 28, 2018, 12:25:18 PM
But why ? Because it's the first cryptocurrency created, and the most used in the market ? What makes you believe that Bitcoin will be the eternal king of the market, and something else won't replace it ?

I'm surprised everydays of peoples saying that "btc will be the king forever" without delivering a proper argument.
That's why I created this topic, not because I want to know "who will be the next king" or "BTC will be replaced soon", no, I want to hear a proper opinion on this matter, without some BS such as "it's the king, because it was the first". In that case, why would he's still be the "king" right now, and why would be he be in the future ?
Pages:
Jump to: