Pages:
Author

Topic: Perfect Dice experience - page 11. (Read 17759 times)

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
September 27, 2018, 06:54:12 AM
the design, the withdrawal time (instant,automatic) and the community (must have some sort of chat)

So you are ignoring about its fairness which should be the most important thing to choose where to gamble your money? Without a doubt design is the first weapon to attract users, but it is not the most important thing if the design is so good but there is no provably fair system.
Aside the provably fair system, I would prefer to choose based on its trust. If the site has good trust rating then I will feel safer and more comfortable to gamble my money.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
September 27, 2018, 05:19:47 AM
The community is one of the important factors which makes players stay on the website. I always look for 24x7 support, Instant withdrawals, provably fair, community, reputation of the site and House edge. Some cool animation and good design would be an added features.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
September 27, 2018, 05:16:09 AM
Fast, easy withdrawal and provably fair.

And all of these I've found with bustadice so when I've got free time to spend I play there. You can try it too with few sats, they have no minimum deposit amount.
Activity: 416
Merit: 27
September 27, 2018, 04:27:41 AM
the design, the withdrawal time (instant,automatic) and the community (must have some sort of chat)
Activity: 167
Merit: 12
September 27, 2018, 04:17:01 AM
Hey,

I was wondering about Dice games lately and what makes people choose particular platforms to play. I have my own reasons, but I'm really curious if yours are similar.

So my question is: What makes you choose the particular Dice platform and what are the most important aspects that makes you stay on it?

Bests,
bur4n
Pages:
Jump to: