Pages:
Author

Topic: Persistence is more important than luck? - page 6. (Read 868 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
Yes, persistence is likely the capital for you to make the profits from your trading or investment. It is your essential element to have while investing or trading. Te persistence is important to do with some good strategies, plans, patience, and more others. If your efforts and preexistence are good, I'm sure than the luck will always follow you.
Persistence is a form of how we are in the face of all conditions and situations that occur. Because even if we face bad conditions then we can deal with it well. Persistence will train ourselves to be able to make decisions appropriately. In addition, persistence also gives us the training of patience and emotional control that is crucial in changing decisions. Continue persistent in order to produce a good future.

Indeed. You can't get lucky all the time but being persistence is something you can train to become and it will help you through tough time in crypto world. Without persistence you'll end up panicking but sometimes persistence can bite your behind but that's just the matrix telling you to not be persistent. You should persist just for the sake of learning from it, it can help you in other parts of your life too.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
It is not that persistence is more important but it is the only one under you control, you have no control over your luck, there have been cases of people with no knowledge of this market that invested and the coin then went 50x or 100x, I would love to have that kind of luck but I cannot control it so my only option is to be persistent and to keep accumulating more coins, to keep researching coins and keep doing the best I can so my bitcoin holdings keep improving.
Maybe you are right. Persist with all  might, and when a moment of luck appears, do not miss it.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Yes, persistence is likely the capital for you to make the profits from your trading or investment. It is your essential element to have while investing or trading. Te persistence is important to do with some good strategies, plans, patience, and more others. If your efforts and preexistence are good, I'm sure than the luck will always follow you.
Persistence is a form of how we are in the face of all conditions and situations that occur. Because even if we face bad conditions then we can deal with it well. Persistence will train ourselves to be able to make decisions appropriately. In addition, persistence also gives us the training of patience and emotional control that is crucial in changing decisions. Continue persistent in order to produce a good future.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
All what you are saying is a very good advise. Luck is the most important feature one needs,  but persistence is increasing the odds for you to finally get a stroke of luck.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
At first, everyone makes mistakes, but in time their number decreases. It is necessary to get used to this work and understand its specifics. The author gave a really good advices! I think they will help many new participators of bounty.
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
Yes Persistence is more important if you really desire to get your first million by working it alone or with a group then you should have long patience at all time. hard work beats luck and if you really determined to get what you want then you need to attract the law of attraction.
Absolutely right because without persitence of life there is no existence in dreams. Luck is just the imagination of every human kind which gives courage to make it happen. In altcoin, you always need to be persistent so that you can endure all kinds of challenges like low market value or the price is going down. Most of all,to be able to get the target value and profit you must have confidence with what you do in crypto.
Activity: 308
With the cryptocurrency market, patience and persistent virtue are essential to being able to stick and make a profit in this market. The rate of cryptos fluctuates continuously, and you need to calm down and have an optimistic view to continue to hold or sell cryptos when required. And if there is patience, it will avoid common panic sell when the market reduces the exchange rate.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
Yes Persistence is more important if you really desire to get your first million by working it alone or with a group then you should have long patience at all time. hard work beats luck and if you really determined to get what you want then you need to attract the law of attraction.
Activity: 378
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Luck is a very low percentage of success from leading ads, mostly people rely on skills of trader or investor.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
It is not that persistence is more important but it is the only one under you control, you have no control over your luck, there have been cases of people with no knowledge of this market that invested and the coin then went 50x or 100x, I would love to have that kind of luck but I cannot control it so my only option is to be persistent and to keep accumulating more coins, to keep researching coins and keep doing the best I can so my bitcoin holdings keep improving.
Activity: 126
absolutely agree with you! indeed, in our work, attention and perseverance are important, and most importantly, the strength of the spirit and faith in the crypt, as many questions are not yet clear, and you spend a lot of time and effort on studying and in the end you want to get a decent reward for all your efforts
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I think that luck is also the place to be, and in many ways it depends on how lucky you are. But you also need to think with your head and make a decision sensibly.

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Hey. I do not believe in luck, and I also think that perseverance is more important than luck. And I think you need to gain experience and then everything will work out.
Activity: 267
True. If you are not persistent and you allow yourself to be swayed by the market when a little price dips occurs then you are obviously not ready to make money. Persistence is what keeps you going when prices are down, everyone is saying cryptos are dead and they are taking out their money. It is what helps you get through the bad days in wait for the good.
Activity: 112
Of course, in this our business some values like persistence, and patience are very important to all, being it bounty hunter, investor or trader. The more you uphold these values, the higher your chances of gaining more.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Yes, it seems to me that perseverance can bring you a good profit. Persistence is the main character trait of all the most powerful and successful people.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Luck can succeed in a moment and you can not wait for luck to create success. Of course, patience creates more stability and certainty for speculation and profit. But also admitted that, to succeed, luck and persistence is not enough. You need more knowledge, experience, skills to gather into a unified whole. Success will come gradually, enough for you to persevere and stick with this market.
Activity: 280
Cannot agree more. I also think that it is not always luck. If you are persistent enough and work dedicatedly sooner or later some thing good will happen to you.
Activity: 178
At the beginning of my participation in the bounty, I, like all the novices, made a lot of mistakes. Send reports on time. Late for the day. Error. Read the bounty conditions carefully. Not enough posts. Error. Check the terms of the project. The bounty has already ended. Error. Register, check. Site, telegram, google-form. Oops. Error. Grin And many others.
 In order to receive profit from the work of the bounty hunter, you need to be careful. And patient. The first adequate arrival from my work appeared only after 3 months. And while this is not a comparable amount with what the old bounties get.
What is this post about? About patience. About attention. About perseverance.
If you decided to participate in the bounty, be careful. Check and double-check yourself. Do not be lazy to see the bounty conditions again. Once again. They are sometimes changed.
Be persistent. To avoid mistakes, you need time. If you came here, try. Study the project, its product, the team. Develop your profile on the forum. Read, ask, write. Do not grasp everything at once. Take a drop. 10 good projects can be more profitable than 90, taken just like that.
Be patient. Do not expect to buy a car tomorrow-a week, a month. Here time is your ally. Having received the first tokens, do not bother to sell to the stock exchange. Watch the market. Where the movement is going. What are the forecasts. Having fallen into a state of panic and hurrying to sell the first earned coins, you can miss a significant profit.
Attention, persevere, patience. In my opinion these are the qualities on which your future profit is held.
I think yes, patience is the key. Go for projects that are doing good work now and tagetting real markets like Liven, I personally like these type of projects, Liven is a food payment app functional in Australia. In 2014, Liven launched a mobile based app which they developed in order to help people to make their food payments with a single swipe. They enjoyed a good amount of success as they have a registered user count of over 250,000 and they have over 1000 merchants under their name.
Pages:
Jump to: