Pages:
Author

Topic: Persistence is more important than luck? - page 8. (Read 868 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
All the time persistence will not work, but persistence pair luck it is un imagine. We don't know how it work individually, but I believe in both.
Activity: 154
Persistence is more important than luck. Successful businessmen doesn't achieve what they have because of luck but because of persistence. The one who never stops doing his/her best in order to achieve there goals in life are those successful people. Being persistent in everything that you do no matter the circumstances are makes you a champion in whatever field and business you are in. Crypto is persistent in the market. Even if it faces a lot of challenges but it striving as always making it a survivor throughout the years. Luck goes through perseverance of a person. Not just by doing nothing but doing something.
Activity: 154
I believe we will need both, because this industry promises benefits that can not be given to everyone at the same time.
But I also believe that luck is closer to those who have enough perseverance and patience to learn from mistakes.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
All is correctly written. I agree with you. When attending bounty campaigns, you need to be very attentive and patient. Better than 10 times to ask something, than to regret the lost time for the campaign, when you will not receive a reward.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I can not understand what these words are. Lucky 100 percent gave you this way of earning, firstly what you like about it found out, secondly, not so late as others. Persistence goes to the background)
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
You have very good feedback on the work of the bounty hunter. I did not allow most of the mistakes you described. But it may happen that many of the coins that I sold will prove to be more valuable than I was able to get money from their sale.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
In the world of crypto currency there is no such thing as luck. It is the persistence that gives us the outcome of our strategic planning and tactful actions as to where we should invest our coins. Luck is something with is associated with the fact that we have stumbled upon this market in the 21st century.
copper member
Activity: 336
Yes it is right that persistence is important then luck because if you don't work with persistent how your luck would work.so if you want your luck do good then you have to work with proper knowledge and with patience. At the time of starting you would feel that you have joined this bounty but you didn't get stakes than you realize that you did mistake in doing that campaign and you feel sad at that time.So don't need to panic with that it is just normal that is the learning stage.After three and four months you feel that all things are going good and you are getting proper reward of your work, so need persistence at starting that will pay you in long run.
Activity: 98
I think that in this case, no. It happens that projects in which I am confident in the end do not pay anything. Therefore, here it should be also good luck to earn something.
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
It is the right word. I came to the same conclusion. For such work I have to change my character a little, but I think it is very useful.
Activity: 196
I think persistence and lucky both of them are important, we need both of them. Investors psychological state is very important for the all investment business.
Activity: 88
The main thing is persistence and purposefulness!  Luck is a formal concept.  Now, of course, it's hard to make money on the market and earn harder than before.  But the one who pays this free time, studies everything in detail and analyzes - gets the result.
Activity: 434
holder to the moon  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Although it is a good idea to insist on landing on the moon, most of the altcoins now have no such value, and the cryptocurrency that can be owned for a long time is greatly reduced! Most cryptocurrencies are just for scamming money!
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
Really great advive, let luck take care of itself, persistence is in our hands, and patience, perseverence and perception make way for our luck.
Activity: 210
Yes, so keep it long term.
Because in the short term, this is not a good profit, so it is a good choice to hold for a long time.
Activity: 294
Perseverance is the key to every thing in the world. When we have dreams we have to work hard to reach them, luck is God's business, God most understand.
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
I agree with you, but this year is not a good time for bounty hunters, less rewards, delays, false projects, and so on.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It seems like persistence will work in any field, let alone in this field, because as you say, time is our ally.
It's not easy to find bounty, especially when we're here recently, but if we do it with patience, I'm sure the profits will come even from the other direction.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
I think both should go side by side, it is true that perseverance is very important but without luck of perseverance will also be in vain, in the crypto world we must also expect good luck. hoping that what we want can be achieved and gain multiple benefits.
Activity: 152
I think personally, I agree with you. do not sell too fast coins we get if the price is cheap. because if we want to hold it for a long time we can sell it when the market price is rising. and of course, we will get a profit. we must be able to manage our crypto with more patience and also When we persist and hold some of our coins through a rough time, a good time will always come.

Pages:
Jump to: