Pages:
Author

Topic: Perspective about HODL. - page 4. (Read 3209 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 16
December 25, 2018, 05:04:22 AM
Its wise to HODL only coins and token you are sure will survive for years and mean business in what they do ,with good roadmap and serious team behind the project then nothing can go wrong so do some serious research before you decide to HODL.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
December 25, 2018, 04:49:47 AM
Activity: 481
Merit: 100
December 25, 2018, 04:46:29 AM
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
December 25, 2018, 04:40:14 AM
Its true that HODL strategy is good for cryptocurrency.
Avoid generalizing the term hold to all crypto because that is not a good move. Some of them are good to dump at the first bullish move and moving on because they are not going to do well in future. What you think on a certain crypto has to be on your analysis. What coins to dump and which coins to hodl is a tough thing to decide on but as you again more experience you should be able to do it.

Its long term investment and need more time for growing bigger. We can not expect make quick profits in cryptocurrency because its bad for market for long term
You can make quick profits but the number of times you can make that will only depend on how far the market gets manipulated in your favor and as your luck.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
December 22, 2018, 11:47:20 PM
Its true that HODL strategy is good for cryptocurrency. Its long term investment and need more time for growing bigger. We can not expect make quick profits in cryptocurrency because its bad for market for long term
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1107
December 22, 2018, 06:44:07 PM
neither perspective nor meaning of HODL has changed
HODL for dear life despite the price, despite any problems
just make sure you know when to sell Smiley because you cannot just hodl for hold's sake
I swear many HODLers were more than happy to offload coins at 17.000$ last December
investment in bitcoins is good because of the deflationary mechanism inbuilt and that every lost coin makes other coins more valuable
so HODL and know the price you want to sell at, easy as that
Activity: 1582
Merit: 759
December 22, 2018, 06:37:23 PM
Well, he made a good move lol.

Depends on the market. In this market, I'm unsure about the price. It was a lot easier to suggest HODL back in 2013.
For every Bitcoin I acquire (through the programming services I provide), I usually sell 50%, and HODL 50%
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
December 22, 2018, 06:15:16 PM
Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency is a payment system at its core and we should give first priority to use it as a payment system instead of looking to earn from the speculation activities. Bitcoin is valuable today just because the early adopters decided to use their Bitcoins as a payment system instead of holding their funds. As of now I am trying to spend at least 50% of my funds and hold rest of the 50% funds to balance my activities in the crypto sector.

Well that's right. Holding is a best way for you not to lose the profit that you are making Bitcoin is known for extensive ups anf downs of the price and people tend to still have their profit as a whole with tthe help of holding. Holding is good but when it was used to much, I think you are making yourself starve, that is not a good thing.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
December 21, 2018, 10:45:39 AM
hello guys, i a newbie, so you can give me some experiences
Activity: 406
December 22, 2018, 05:45:16 PM
I don't see anything wrong with long-term investing. Moreover, I consider this strategy to be the most profitable, promising and convenient even for a novice investor. You do not need any special knowledge or skills to earn with bitcoin.
Activity: 490
December 22, 2018, 05:36:27 PM
Long-term investment is good for those who do not want to delve into bitcoin technology and a variety of investment strategies. I, for example, adhere to this strategy and it is most convenient for me.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
December 21, 2018, 11:08:10 AM
HODL doesn't work every time and should not be the only strategy that an investor should look into. If you really don't have the time or have the appetite to learn about the market, then HODL can work for you. But, if you are a risk-taker and want to learn, I would suggest doing part-time trading with a partial investment. The rest you can hold and see it grow or shrink with time. Also, investing in the right coin is crucial here. If you invest in the wrong coin, HODL will never work. Click the link in my signature, I created videos of my results.

Honestly HODL even hardly be called a strategy. Well, what is the strategy if you just keep the money in your wallet and have nothing to do with them? Strategy is the order of action depending on the situation. With strategic manipulation, it is necessary to perform at least some minimal actions. It's just stupid waiting for something to happen.
It's a strategy but it is getting way too overrated now these days that it doesn't encourage a lot of lazy traders to get some hope into finding other coins that could be worth holding for. Some traders just feel to passive now in their trading that they can't maximize this word for their profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
December 21, 2018, 10:35:45 AM
I know HODL from getting to know our business can hold back and learn patiently about this HODL problem and I think this is a good way in bitcoin because it doesn't harm other parties and we think so
copper member
Activity: 140
December 21, 2018, 10:15:39 AM
that's a good story. hopefully it can motivate many people to start holding. many beginner traders who always panic when the market is on them they continue to panic when they see prices going down and selling their coins despite the loss I think it is a wrong action and can make you bankrupt. I think they need to learn a lot from these successful holders not to panic in trading
Activity: 395
Merit: 102
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
December 20, 2018, 07:20:21 PM
HODL - this is a great strategy for investing, but it can only be considered as an additional income, as it is a very long-playing investment. You will surely get your profit from bitcoin, but it will not happen soon.

Hodling forever isn't good idea but cryptocurrencies can bring a lot of profits. Considering the hype i will join to next possible trend.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 20, 2018, 06:37:07 PM
It is very funny to read about how a person made a mistake in describing a topic, and this topic became the most discussed one in the entire forum histor
Activity: 527
Merit: 101
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
December 20, 2018, 05:40:02 PM
HODL - this is a great strategy for investing, but it can only be considered as an additional income, as it is a very long-playing investment. You will surely get your profit from bitcoin, but it will not happen soon.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
December 20, 2018, 05:26:45 PM
HODL doesn't work every time and should not be the only strategy that an investor should look into. If you really don't have the time or have the appetite to learn about the market, then HODL can work for you. But, if you are a risk-taker and want to learn, I would suggest doing part-time trading with a partial investment. The rest you can hold and see it grow or shrink with time. Also, investing in the right coin is crucial here. If you invest in the wrong coin, HODL will never work. Click the link in my signature, I created videos of my results.

Honestly HODL even hardly be called a strategy. Well, what is the strategy if you just keep the money in your wallet and have nothing to do with them? Strategy is the order of action depending on the situation. With strategic manipulation, it is necessary to perform at least some minimal actions. It's just stupid waiting for something to happen.
Activity: 434
December 20, 2018, 05:18:00 PM
This is the best strategy I know. The most important thing is that it does not require much effort or time from you. Therefore, most ivnestors choose HODL.
copper member
Activity: 66
December 20, 2018, 01:48:31 PM
Pages:
Jump to: