Pages:
Author

Topic: PERTH AUSTRALIA MEETUP Block 3 26th May 2013 StateLib CoffeeShp - page 4. (Read 9554 times)

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
Sure
I'm interested... A week later would've been better
LGV

yeah but then it will be a week later and a week later and it will never happen

lets do this
LGV
copper member
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I'm a SIM / eSIM tech guy now BUIDL'ng Solara.io
Sure
I'm interested... A week later would've been better
LGV
legendary
for sure
I'll spread the word around Ozcoin's IRC and #bitcoin-aus see if we can get at least 4 of us Cheesy

edit
I have some Bitcoin bumper stickers and stuff I'll bring along to give away Cheesy
(/me stoops top low level bribery!!)

edit#2
oops, and this weekend is a bit busy for me, would either of next 2 weekends suit anyone?
also Easter might be a few out of town Wink

Ok we will do next Sunday 10 AM to 12 AM at the state library!!! meet in the foyer area
vip
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
for sure
I'll spread the word around Ozcoin's IRC and #bitcoin-aus see if we can get at least 4 of us Cheesy

edit
I have some Bitcoin bumper stickers and stuff I'll bring along to give away Cheesy
(/me stoops top low level bribery!!)

edit#2
oops, and this weekend is a bit busy for me, would either of next 2 weekends suit anyone?
also Easter might be a few out of town Wink
legendary
Damn, don't look in here often enough
I would love a Perth meetup, only ever see 1 Bitcoiner at a time around here Tongue

hey

we should catch up!!!
vip
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
Damn, don't look in here often enough
I would love a Perth meetup, only ever see 1 Bitcoiner at a time around here Tongue
legendary
Going to be a solo event! Eh!

legendary
[4th Block]
08 th Sept  2013 is the next meetup , 10 AM - 12 PM, coffee shop in the State Library.
Look for the  Bitcoin t-shirt again (makes it easier to find us)

Edit/ Report on 1st Meeting

The Inaugural Perth CC (Bitcoin) meet up was great

Could not have asked for a better cross section of people

In attendance great people with both a variety of backgrounds and depth of knowledge.

Notables

Had Bitcoin Stickers, T- Shirts , Badges and even genuine Casascius

Some of BitCoin heavy weights there! as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Genesis Block Meeting

I propose a PERTH Australia meetup on the 30th Of March 2013, 11.30 AM Sunday 7th APRIL 2013, 10.00 AM - 12.00PM. (AWST haha)  Location, foyer in the State Libary,

Object to discuss all things bitcoin/Crypto's

Specific objectives

Major Long term
Make a Perth based Bitcoin Exchange, that includes accepting cash for bitcoins, and give cash for Bitcoins, like a currency exchange, and LTC as well.

Short term
Look at mining options.

Other
Perhaps seed a Perth based world class Bitcoin Exchange (I mean 3000KM to anything else why not aim for the stars).

Do some Bitcoin stunts.

Pages:
Jump to: