Pages:
Author

Topic: [PesetaCoin][PTC] New Wallet 0.8.8 [MANDATORY UPDATE] - page 32. (Read 171170 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
Future developments for the business in spain are already being planned

VOL :  Wink

BTC VOL9.36845042 BTC
PTC VOL557633.87739877 PTC
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Future developments for the business in spain are already being planned
I am rather confident for the future
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1052
800!!!
Yes, and the hashpower has climbeb to 57 GHs, doubling the average one.

http://foroplus.net/ptc/hashg4.php
To the moon!!! Awesome diff!!
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
this week is opening lamegashop.es, which will be a big selling market accepting pesetacoin. Indeed, the business behind lamegashop has been funded with only pesetacoins, being the first brand in spain to be born only with any kind of cryptocurrency. Once lamegashop is out, expect a rise on the price.

Shocked  Grin  Grin  Grin

I hope to be one of the first users to buy on that shop. PTC is fantastic! PTC is different!

Edit: Just one thing
 Dogecoin difficulty --> 714
 Pesetacoin difficulty --> 612

I find it more amazing that the difficulty was around 300 before the coin risked to be de-listed from Btrex...

Seems to me like a lot of miners are actually mining the coin in the shadows without much fuzz about it

I didn't hear about that risk. However, security was one of the developer's goals and having that difficulty is a very good thing for PTC.

Let's see what happens in the next weeks.

go! go! to the moon  Shocked
Activity: 266
this week is opening lamegashop.es, which will be a big selling market accepting pesetacoin. Indeed, the business behind lamegashop has been funded with only pesetacoins, being the first brand in spain to be born only with any kind of cryptocurrency. Once lamegashop is out, expect a rise on the price.

I hope to be one of the first users to buy on that shop. PTC is fantastic! PTC is different!

diff is very high. price is very low.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

I find it more amazing that the difficulty was around 300 before the coin risked to be de-listed from Btrex...

Seems to me like a lot of miners are actually mining the coin in the shadows without much fuzz about it

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Shocked  Grin  Grin  Grin
legendary
Truth will out!
Activity: 182
legendary
Truth will out!
I some days the price will be higher.
The moment to buy is right now. Don't regret later.  Wink

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-PTC

+1  Cheesy
Activity: 224
I some days the price will be higher.
The moment to buy is right now. Don't regret later.  Wink