Pages:
Author

Topic: [PesetaCoin][PTC] New Wallet 0.8.8 [MANDATORY UPDATE] - page 33. (Read 171170 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This is what many people are thinking right now  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1052
Yep, steady volume soaring and steady price skyrocketing.

R U gonna miss this chance?
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
52 Btc Vol/24h  Cheesy
In Spain PesetaCoin is better known than Litecoin.

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
We really need help of the international community to get into mintpal / cryptsy, we have a nice voting speed in mintpal due to the community, but 90% of our community are spanish where the cryptocurrencies are starting to be known.

Sorry for my terrible english

CryptoMP, you are awesome, man!

I agree with you. Pesetacoin need some international community. However, I think what makes PTC different is the fact that it's close to the "local cryptocurrency" concept. Most of the big and most important newspapers in Spain have already talked about Pesetacoin. Important blogs like Genbeta the same. I'm pretty sure that currently, more people in Spain know about PTC than LTC.

I think the next step would be to create an official PTC foundation. Everybody would know who is behind this project. You could even get some funds from organizations and you could advertise the coin more easily.
Activity: 336
We really need help of the international community to get into mintpal / cryptsy, we have a nice voting speed in mintpal due to the community, but 90% of our community are spanish where the cryptocurrencies are starting to be known.

Sorry for my terrible english
Activity: 182
BTC VOL 29.43719524 BTC

Roll Eyes

That's peanuts... It needs to go on a known exchange ASAP if it wants to continue this grow.

you are right. The only problem here it's the lack of funds. The coin wasn't premined, so there's no big Bitcoins behind to support the enter to mintpal. Still, pesetacoin it's one of the most free-votes voted on mintpal but still not enough. The comunity keeps growing up day by day and we are all trying to get better in the only thing that this coin lacks: Marketing. Sooner or later PTC is gonna enter a big exchange, and because of the comunitty there's behind and the good work of the devs, it's gonna explode. It's a matter of time. We are talking about an altcoin that has already its own payment gateway, that has a unique wallet, that it's already accepted in real world and online shops, and that unlike 99% of all the other altcoins, talks the 3rd most spoken language in the world: Spanish. Do the maths.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
BTC VOL 29.43719524 BTC

Roll Eyes

That's peanuts... It needs to go on a known exchange ASAP if it wants to continue this grow.

Yes! Wink haha
Take a look to the Mintpal votes! And if you don't do it, vote for PTC and spread the word of Pesetacoin!
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
BTC VOL 29.43719524 BTC

Roll Eyes

legendary
Truth will out!
BTC VOL 29.43719524 BTC

Roll Eyes
BUYS: MORE THAN 10 BTC !!!!

This looks like first non scam country coin.
And I remember that the price in cryptorush was 12k satoshi, but
what makes this coin special? Should i invest some money in and why? (I'm not from Spain)

The point is that many people in Spain don't like the €.
Those persons remember with nostalgy the REAL spanish currency, the "Peseta", and want to come back to it.

PesetaCoin is an opportunity for reaching that objective, and say goodbye to the €.

Bitcoin is very expensive at this moment, and doesn't fit with the real spanish economy volume and life rate. Spanish people need a currency that fits in their economy.

This project is not a pump & dump strategy. It has a very stable value, and a big support of the spanish community.
The objective is to become a real payment method in sustitution of official currencies.

A new shop that will open soon and accepts PTC: http://lamegashop.es/
Activity: 139
legendary
Truth will out!
 Cheesy Cheesy

HOLD guys!
p4n
Activity: 167
what makes this coin special? Should i invest some money in and why? (I'm not from Spain)

This coin is special because it has one of the best developers in the scene, with a very good community behind him.

You'll only need to download the wallet to see dev work, and take a look at this video to see that his work is truly amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3OvgE6-FNc

PTC has a payment gateway fully working, something that makes it really special.
Activity: 459
legendary
Truth will out!
loool

Have you seen It?  Shocked
65933.84298918 PTC and more bought in just few seconds...

Come on Peseta!
BTC VOL 8.14422139 BTC
PTC VOL 372067.13498737 PTC
Pages:
Jump to: