Pages:
Author

Topic: [PesetaCoin][PTC] New Wallet 0.8.8 [MANDATORY UPDATE] - page 38. (Read 171172 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Hi guys.

We is 36 in mintpal voting.

Voting in mintpal

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Continue to support the currency. In a few days we will have the physical wallets available and a great store to buy many products with ptc
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Hi, anybody knows what is going on with the PTC price? It's very low right now.

By the way, I mined my first block after the chinese pool era.
Activity: 274
Merit: 250

34   Direct Link   RDD   Reddcoin      3536   Vote Now
35   Direct Link   FLAP   FlappyCoin      3486   Vote Now
36   Direct Link   PRT   Particle      3352   Vote Now
37   Direct Link   RUBY   Rubycoin      3348   Vote Now
38   Direct Link   PTC   PesetaCoin      3311   Vote Now
39   Direct Link   PMC   Premine      3301   

Go for 35, we come. tracing positions
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1052

Dude, thx for the reminder. It helps me to keep on voting.
Activity: 414
God shop in Ptc  Tongue

izetix.com
Activity: 266
Take and introduce myself, I've been following the peseta season forocoches and others but still had not said anything, lol hard to price buying pesetas bittrex.

We decided to leave forocoches thread to talk about pesetacoin here -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annptc-pesetacoin-espana-bittrex-cryptopia-southxchange-403437
Take and introduce myself, I've been following the peseta season forocoches and others but still had not said anything, lol hard to price buying pesetas bittrex.
Activity: 346
Easy Instant Private
why pesetacoin is undervaluated?

Because it's not a pump and dump coin. It will price in due time but it will be late for those that overlooked it.
This..
I would rather invest 100 btc in a coin that grows based on adoption and use than 10 btc in a hype coin with no practical use.

I agree. Some people say that country coins don't make sense but I just think the opposite.

Most of the Spanish population is old or is getting old. Peseta coin reminds them better times, and if they had to adopt a digital coin, between bitcoin or pesetacoin, they will probably choose pesetacoin.

It's not a matter of what is the best network. The key is: what is ours? We don't care what a bitcoin, litecoin or any new and amazing coin is. We want our coin, developed by spaniards, used mostly in Spain. We don't want to earn money from one day to another because its price is rising, we want to be able to pay with our digital currency.

I really love how this coin is doing and how the idiotic spaincoin is on life support.
I couldn't be more happy about the outcome Smiley.

Big community Grin
Future is here
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Because it's not a pump and dump coin. It will price in due time but it will be late for those that overlooked it.
This..
I would rather invest 100 btc in a coin that grows based on adoption and use than 10 btc in a hype coin with no practical use.

I agree. Some people say that country coins don't make sense but I just think the opposite.

Most of the Spanish population is old or is getting old. Peseta coin reminds them better times, and if they had to adopt a digital coin, between bitcoin or pesetacoin, they will probably choose pesetacoin.

It's not a matter of what is the best network. The key is: what is ours? We don't care what a bitcoin, litecoin or any new and amazing coin is. We want our coin, developed by spaniards, used mostly in Spain. We don't want to earn money from one day to another because its price is rising, we want to be able to pay with our digital currency.

I really love how this coin is doing and how the idiotic spaincoin is on life support.
I couldn't be more happy about the outcome Smiley.
2.6 Btc... lol
Activity: 111
Merit: 10

This..

I agree 100 %
+1000
Buing in bitttrex  Grin
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
http://www.lamegashop.es/

We are already setting database servers ... almost ready ... and requires less :-)
At least we have put the little sign that accept pesetacoin

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Great Job!!

PD: The visit counter maybe should be removed Smiley

Solved

We already have the outline of the logo, I think it has even been great for us, throughout the morning we will put on the web.

In the end, if we're going to do a contest, but for commercials banner and prizes in PTC (Also.. gift from the shops)

The bases we will put in a few days. Do you think I should?
Pages:
Jump to: