Pages:
Author

Topic: [PesetaCoin][PTC] New Wallet 0.8.8 [MANDATORY UPDATE] - page 53. (Read 171172 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
PAYPTC NEWS

Big rewrite in PayPTC code, changed core to multilanguage, it will be available initially in Spanish/English,
French will be added later.

The text files will be available for those who want to add more languages!!!

Good job 
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Good news Cheesy
Activity: 160
Good news and good morning!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
PAYPTC NEWS

Big rewrite in PayPTC code, changed core to multilanguage, it will be available initially in Spanish/English,
French will be added later.

The text files will be available for those who want to add more languages!!!
good day!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
PesetaCoin was added to voting at Comkort exchange.

Good luck!

voted!
I like manic miner
Better every day, continually adding improvements
PTC and Manic Miner together! come on!
Activity: 182
PesetaCoin was added to voting at Comkort exchange.

Good luck!

0 REJECTS!
And posibility PAY in BTC DIRECTLY!

www.manicminer.in
Activity: 139
Nice job CryptoMP, we are walking in the moon in the long run.(from now to 9 months we will be in the top 5)
Curious as this spa unless in cripsty.

EVERYONE knows by now that the movie is going. Quick profit, the slowest, whichever is less greedy and have ran out of nothing

So this works, I'm happy to be in the PTC project from the beginning, and be able to demonstrate that things can be done differently, and that in this life what more it takes to get what they most enjoy.
Activity: 154
PAYPTC PREVIEW VIDEO
(ATM in Spanish, I will be release an english version soon)

pic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SohpkalFQHg

Please comment and share it, I this that this gateway plattform will be one of the definitive momentum that PesetaCoin will receive!!
View it in Fullscreen HD to read all the details!!

Enjoy it!!

That looks.. quite impressive & streamlined.

One question though, it looks like everything is coordinated on one central web server that holds the private keys to the wallets. How is the security of the funds managed?

I noticed the system allows you to enter your own cold storage address. But i'm not sure whether the average merchant has enough knowledge to manage their own cold wallet. I would expect that the server handles such details for me.

First of all thanks and sorry for my limited english.

The funds are storaged in a pesetacoin RPC daemon that it haven't direct connection to the internet, but we are concern that anything is crackeable, for this reason the Online Wallet should be used only to have a small percent of your PTC.
As a merchant, download and install of a cold wallet will be mandatory to get payments, due that I don't want to store in the server large amounts of PTC, also I will add also email confirmation for withdrawals and buy limits (for instance, only process payments of less of $100).

Sounds good.

I'm a bit concerned about the requirement that merchants should have their own cold storage. I think merchants don't want to handle the complexities of keeping cold storage secure.

But i definitely agree that everything is crackable and that is is preferable to have only a small amount of funds on the server.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
LJ2ty3PhWDysEtFqxDF8f41RGTZXqxsMCb
PAYPTC PREVIEW VIDEO

pic

Please comment and share it, I this that this gateway plattform will be one of the definitive momentum that PesetaCoin will receive!!

Enjoy it!!

One question though, it looks like everything is coordinated on one central web server that holds the private keys to the wallets. How is the security of the funds managed?

I noticed the system allows you to enter your own cold storage address. But i'm not sure whether the average merchant has enough knowledge to manage their own cold wallet. I would expect that the server handles such details for me.

First of all thanks and sorry for my limited english.

The funds are storaged in a pesetacoin RPC daemon that it haven't direct connection to the internet, but we are concern that anything is crackeable, for this reason the Online Wallet should be used only to have a small percent of your PTC.
As a merchant, download and install of a cold wallet will be mandatory to get payments, due that I don't want to store in the server large amounts of PTC, also I will add also email confirmation for withdrawals and buy limits (for instance, only process payments of less of $100).
Very good, seems very easy
Good job
Activity: 154
PAYPTC PREVIEW VIDEO

pic

Enjoy it!!

Pages:
Jump to: