Pages:
Author

Topic: [PesetaCoin][PTC] New Wallet 0.8.8 [MANDATORY UPDATE] - page 57. (Read 171172 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
When we will have avilable PayPTc?

Expect it about 8-April (3 months after PesetaCoin Release).

That's a good new since not too many coins have implemented a payment system.

Pesetacoin coins seems a long run coin with a great support and good community. It's good that its price is low.

I looking forward to buy stuff with Pesetacoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Can we please stop posting useless reply's with nothing more than '+1' in them? If you have nothing to add, don't post.

peseta is nice but not marketed enough. wont get to price it should ;x

That is true. So far i'm holding on my pesetacoins until there is more public exposure.

Even so, i'm quite impressed with the price stability so far. Compared to different cryptocurrencies introduced around the same time, such as digibyte, mazacoin and USDe, pesetacoin seems to be holding up extremely well. The only thing that bugs me is that spaincoin has an higher position in coinmarketcap.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
step by step to the moon.
pesetacoin will be great in few months.
hold on!
Activity: 196
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Double the price, double fun.
To the moon  Grin
Activity: 22
Hello there. I am looking for all coins that can be mined using CPU. Can you tell me if these can be mined using CPU? Please msg me back to let me know? Thanks.
Activity: 336

Expect it about 8-April (3 months after PesetaCoin Release).
Activity: 27
Activity: 71
Remember send ticket to Cryptsy. We need enter:

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new

Subject: Add PTC to Cryptsy
Type: New Coin to consider
Username: XXXXX
Coin type: (empty)
Description: Add PTC because...

Activity: 336

Hi:

Are you refering to Hype or real Market?
Thanks for your suggestions

PD: Bullish trend in cryptorush almost doubled the price in less than 2 hours.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
Remember send ticket to Cryptsy. We need enter.

+1

+1
Activity: 7

+1
Activity: 56

http://www.cryptokk.com/gfx/externals/pres/logo2.png

www.cryptokk.com

A new kind of exchange market,
swap your altcoins for altcoins,
Build for free your crypto-shop,
Multi-pairs trading,
Easy-to-use and suitable to all supports (phones, tablets, desktop, ect...).
Multi-lingual.

Is now trading

http://www.cryptokk.com/gfx/coins/ptc.png

Be the first to swap/exchange PTC with the 28 other coins !

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cryptokkcom-exchange-market-services-70-coins-last-news-04-21-507303
Activity: 71

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
any Spanish can see that Spaincoin has been a massive SCAM. To begin with, all the coins premined will never be distributed among the Spanish people. Various reason: a) 99.9% of the Spanish people doesn't have all the utilities to ask for the coin (that is electronic DNI + all the machines to be able to ask for b) Spaincoin developers doesn't give a fuck about Spanish people. Noone in spain is talking about it, because noone has told them this exists c) there's no intention to make SPA a usefull coin d) The devs have lied since the begining: They said they would release a lot of info the day it was out, and we are still looking for this info. e) According to some calculations done for some people (which are much better in math + crypto than me), the devs must have won around 500BTC (this info I can't asure it, it's not mine)

So, all this, makes SPA look like a scam to say the least.

In the other hand, PTC has made a great work. The devs are already working in a payment pasarell similar to Bitpay, but to pay with PTC instead of BTC. PTC has already gain some notorious in spanish media. The community behind is fully supporting the coin and thinking in the long time. The devs and community haven't paid to be in any exchange and nor they have any intention. This is a long time project and the coin doesn't want to be part of pumps and dumps. This is not a speculative coin, but a real coin with a real use.
+2 Wink
any Spanish can see that Spaincoin has been a massive SCAM. To begin with, all the coins premined will never be distributed among the Spanish people. Various reason: a) 99.9% of the Spanish people doesn't have all the utilities to ask for the coin (that is electronic DNI + all the machines to be able to ask for b) Spaincoin developers doesn't give a fuck about Spanish people. Noone in spain is talking about it, because noone has told them this exists c) there's no intention to make SPA a usefull coin d) The devs have lied since the begining: They said they would release a lot of info the day it was out, and we are still looking for this info. e) According to some calculations done for some people (which are much better in math + crypto than me), the devs must have won around 500BTC (this info I can't asure it, it's not mine)

In the other hand, PTC has made a great work. The devs are already working in a payment pasarell similar to Bitpay, but to pay with PTC instead of BTC. PTC has already gain some notorious in spanish media. The community behind is fully supporting the coin and thinking in the long time. The devs and community haven't paid to be in any exchange and nor they have any intention. This is a long time project and the coin doesn't want to be part of pumps and dumps. This is not a speculative coin, but a real coin with a real use.

+1
Activity: 182

coinmarketcap.com

#12 Spain Coin | $9,005,848 | 25,234,381 SPA
#48 Peseta Coin | $478,996  | 16,005,168 PTC

Of course only 234,381 Spain Coins were mined so far and are available one the market, the rest 25M is a premine to be given away to Spanish citizans. But still... SPA is few days old only Shocked

You can search in google spacoin? look at the results

Spaculation

+1

Spaincoin is only for pump and dump.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: