Pages:
Author

Topic: Petition to investigate Freewallet org scam - page 2. (Read 1163 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 14
February 04, 2024, 03:54:45 PM
Does anyone know the official name of the company that owns the Freewallet project? And what is their office address?
Thanks a lot for you and all people who helps to fight against Freewallet!
They are not legit. We discovered this thread for example here: https://freewalletreviews.org/freewallet-structure-legal-entities-associated-with-freewallet/
If someone has other information, please, share it!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
February 03, 2024, 04:46:54 PM
Does anyone know the official name of the company that owns the Freewallet project? And what is their office address?

50 signs as I see today. what does it mean?

That's right! We have already collected 50 signatures! The petition will be displayed on the main page of the service and the speed of receiving support from other users will increase! But in any case, we encourage all victims to write official statements to law enforcement agencies!
How many votes does it take to approve a petition? 1000?

More signatures = more chances that police and NFIB will react to this.
But even 50 will be enough to make this petition more visible.

50 signs as I see today. what does it mean?
okey, thanks. i hope that my vote will help you

More signatures = more chances that police and NFIB will react to this.
But even 50 will be enough to make this petition more visible.
By the way are there any other public campaigns against Freewallet?
they can't block you completely because of none compliance to KYC,
Well, Freewallet makes it unavailable for you to withdraw funds. Sure, you still can receive coins, log in to your account. But you don't own your assets anymore.
Activity: 532
Merit: 390
Thank you for answering me. Now I get that amount of coins for KYC may be different.

I can call it as a KYC scam. Because after blocking assets adnimistration often ignores tickets and documents. On this forum You can find many scam accusations with same scenario: wallet is frozen, user sends documents and photos, but can't pass KYC.

I think there are exceptions in this, some users would have by themselves committed what they would not even have come here to share with us in public before they were being denied access to their account, so I see it as more of being violating the rules and in some cases an attempt to bypass the means to know or catch them, than only not being available to render KYC requirements, they can't block you completely because of none compliance to KYC, in most cases where the platform is trusted except otherwise.
Thank you for answering me. Now I get that amount of coins for KYC may be different.

I can call it as a KYC scam. Because after blocking assets adnimistration often ignores tickets and documents. On this forum You can find many scam accusations with same scenario: wallet is frozen, user sends documents and photos, but can't pass KYC.
December 31, 2023, 05:36:21 AM
I didn't have any difficulties at first. On many exchanges, the terms of use indicate the amount from which verification is required. Is there such data for Freewallet?
Your crypto wallet may be active till you get some amount of coins. But then it may become blocked. Without any possibility to withdraw assets. Thats why I reccomend to get rid of Freewallet as soon as possible
December 30, 2023, 06:55:22 AM
I didn't have any difficulties at first. On many exchanges, the terms of use indicate the amount from which verification is required. Is there such data for Freewallet?
December 29, 2023, 04:04:13 PM
can anyone tell me what limit is set on the Freewallet ETH wallet? After receiving what amount do I need to confirm my identity?

They can block your wallet as soon as you get any coins! It's a scam, so don't use it. And if you have alredy downloaded it, try to withdraw your assets now.
Check the explanation of Freewallet scam here: https://medium.com/p/a39e077af874
December 29, 2023, 03:35:05 PM
can anyone tell me what limit is set on the Freewallet ETH wallet? After receiving what amount do I need to confirm my identity?
December 26, 2023, 05:51:06 PM
Please, add 5 more signatures, to publicize the situation with Freewallet! All you need to do is provide your email and sign the appeal. Thanks to everyone who helped!
December 22, 2023, 08:40:10 AM
Freewallet administration keeps blocking customers assets.
We've gor evidence from a person who lost almost 70 000 USDT.

We need to stop this, so, please, sign the petition!
December 17, 2023, 03:05:19 PM
We need 6 more signatures to rich the first goal, and from there it will become a featured petition on Change.org's home page

https://chng.it/DNJXsPS64J

Pages:
Jump to: