Pages:
Author

Topic: Petitioning Cryptsy, Btc-e and others for Monero(XMR) - page 2. (Read 7396 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Got my XMR, thanks OP  Wink
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Now, the original comment was that the devs need to make the wallet easier. othe said to check missives and firechat. he also included the mockup pic. i was only pointing out the devs have not release the GUI wallet yet as a reply to the original comment.

i'm not sure which other cryptcurrencies you are referring to, but i agree releasing "half-baked" things is bad.

Someone said the devs need to make the wallet easier. Someone else showed that we're in the process of doing that. You replied and said that we haven't completed the thing that we've just said is in progress. Seriously??

Also, it's not a mockup, it's a working interface that runs on all the major operating systems. We past the mockup stage ages ago.

I'm sure you have other threads you can troll in, so I'll say "see you round".

You seem tense. Is everything alright?
donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com
Now, the original comment was that the devs need to make the wallet easier. othe said to check missives and firechat. he also included the mockup pic. i was only pointing out the devs have not release the GUI wallet yet as a reply to the original comment.

i'm not sure which other cryptcurrencies you are referring to, but i agree releasing "half-baked" things is bad.

Someone said the devs need to make the wallet easier. Someone else showed that we're in the process of doing that. You replied and said that we haven't completed the thing that we've just said is in progress. Seriously??

Also, it's not a mockup, it's a working interface that runs on all the major operating systems. We past the mockup stage ages ago.

I'm sure you have other threads you can troll in, so I'll say "see you round".
The monero devs have not released a wallet.
Nobody is claiming we have. Unlike other cryptocurrencies, we're hell-bent on doing things properly and not rushing something out just to say "first!!!!" only to discover later on that it's half-baked and fraught with problems.

Nonetheless, there are two GUI wallets that are out and working that are linked in our OP on Bitcointalk, and the command-line wallet works perfectly well.

My comment is out of context, let put the whole thing back to help explain:

Monero developers need to make the wallet easier to use and offer public wallet service like blockchain before an average user such as myself will consider using and investing in Monero.

And maybe you should read the Monero Missives or watch the google firechat the next time Wink

http://imgur.com/a/ERheR (GUI Wallet).

they have released a great command line wallet and they have announced a GUI wallet to come...

correction...  the monero devs have not released a GUI wallet

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Thanks neurotic fish!  Grin

https://twitter.com/neuro_fish/status/499495426366906369

c'mon yall...still lots to give away!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Monero developers need to make the wallet easier to use and offer public wallet service like blockchain before an average user such as myself will consider using and investing in Monero.

And maybe you should read the Monero Missives or watch the google firechat the next time Wink

they have released a great command line wallet and they have announced a GUI wallet to come...

correction...  the monero devs have not released a GUI wallet

This is still very early days within development. It's mostly technical people that aren't the coin, the non technical people are simply speculators anyway. It's very easy to use, if you don't know how to use it just wait until a GUI comes out.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
What a strange guy! He has no idea of how XMR doing the economy.
The number of XMR wallets is big and you should try every of them.
True. I believe that everyone will fall in love with our GUI wallet.
Activity: 14
The number of XMR wallets is big and you should try every of them.
Open your eyes! And never type this stupid ideas anymore!
Activity: 13
You are wrong!!! There are a lot of XMR wallets, you, blind idiot!
donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

Nobody is claiming we have. Unlike other cryptocurrencies, we're hell-bent on doing things properly and not rushing something out just to say "first!!!!" only to discover later on that it's half-baked and fraught with problems.

Nonetheless, there are two GUI wallets that are out and working that are linked in our OP on Bitcointalk, and the command-line wallet works perfectly well.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Pools: XMR.HashInvest.net
Monero is my fave coin, please get on cryptsy and mint  Cry

wut, its already on mint, but getting on cryptsy would be ok

Oh no, please let craptsy slowly die. If Vern still so slooow and ignoring CN coins, his exchange has no future.

correction...  the monero devs have not released a GUI wallet
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

Activity: 315
Merit: 103

The developers aren't doing a good job promoting the coin then. Had a hard time when I used the wallet and that is the reason I didn't pay too much attention to Monero.

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
I agree that paid hype is unseemly if done incorrectly, but fluffy's campaign is organic and honest.

Correction. This is not fluffypony's campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Our twitter campaign is still on!

Lots of XMR prizes left (please read OP) Cool
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: