Pages:
Author

Topic: petiton to ban koolio - page 2. (Read 5238 times)

erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
June 17, 2013, 03:31:26 AM

erk, I saw your earlier comment about that other user trolling and getting banned, btc-e rules... I was banned earlier too, 12 million minutes,, I life ban basically. Ive never been banned before. And I can not be more honest when I say that the Only thing I put in that chatbox was "koolio is a child", thats it, and he banned me for life....   Thats why he needs to be removed... I also saw him banning other guests just for expressing their opinion about other cryptos that koolio didnt agree with, they were not abusive and no foul language.

Yes, btc-e has nothing to do with bitcointalk, I completely agree with salty spitoons comment earlier, but look at how many things we talk about on this forum that has nothing to do with this forum. 90% of us or better uses btc-e at some point or another, koolio is a member here and a mod there so I do think it is relevant to get the word out here to the majority of the community that uses btc-e.
If the ban is bad you contact the BTC-e Admin. Mods can't undo bans, they don't have the permissions.

Can we close this thread please?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 17, 2013, 03:08:38 AM

Koolio is not a mod here, and cannot delete your posts, I on the other hand can. Lets just make this clear everyone, please keep your BTC-E Dramas on BTC-E. If Koolio banned you on BTC-E, that does not give you the right to spam his threads here. Bitcointalk is not affiliated with BTC-E, and the fact that BTC-E picks its chat moderators from its userbase is not our or anyone else's concern. If you have a problem with Koolio for his moderating on BTC-E, like I said, keep it on BTC-E.

I think the above quote from clarifies BitcoinTalk's position on crap that happens at BTC-e.

~BCX~

When users are banned from BTC-E for extensive periods of time where do they go to communicate?

That thought process does not make sense.

This forum and that website are complementary products which work cohesively and positively complement each other....
You just want to argue with everyone.

Use your brain and make another account on BTC-e, and close this thread.

erk, I saw your earlier comment about that other user trolling and getting banned, btc-e rules... I was banned earlier too, 12 million minutes,, I life ban basically. Ive never been banned before. And I can not be more honest when I say that the Only thing I put in that chatbox was "koolio is a child", thats it, and he banned me for life....   Thats why he needs to be removed... I also saw him banning other guests just for expressing their opinion about other cryptos that koolio didnt agree with, they were not abusive and no foul language.

Yes, btc-e has nothing to do with bitcointalk, I completely agree with salty spitoons comment earlier, but look at how many things we talk about on this forum that has nothing to do with this forum. 90% of us or better uses btc-e at some point or another, koolio is a member here and a mod there so I do think it is relevant to get the word out here to the majority of the community that uses btc-e.
Activity: 34
June 17, 2013, 02:44:45 AM
SWEET free from the box!! ANd ban Koolio? He never hides his investments. This just sounds like a baby crying because he got caught with his hand in he cookie jar. The mods are Just chat mods and they do it while they trade. Its not like they are paid. Honestly the concept of the troll box does not help the site. Mom and dad Joe Public do not want to be insulted and harrased for questions they ask the whole "Rise Chuken rise" is moronic. Gox has a lion share of the trade for a reason and BTC would have to change its ways a little to start to even get a percentage of that. 
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
June 17, 2013, 02:22:43 AM
Anyone else reported this as off topic?

The subforum mod posted to the thread.  I think he'll do whatever is appropriate.  Locking this shit would be a nice start.
June 17, 2013, 02:13:51 AM
Mommy! Mommy! He ate a bite out of MY cookie!  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
June 17, 2013, 01:59:26 AM
Anyone else reported this as off topic?
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
June 17, 2013, 01:51:14 AM
I petition we lock or close this thread.   Who cares how someone was treated somewhere else.  Get over it.  Read the post from Saltyspitoon and move on......
Activity: 44
June 17, 2013, 01:40:01 AM
koolio did you a favor btw he is or use to be a mod a crypto-trade. cryptsy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 17, 2013, 12:24:51 AM

Koolio is not a mod here, and cannot delete your posts, I on the other hand can. Lets just make this clear everyone, please keep your BTC-E Dramas on BTC-E. If Koolio banned you on BTC-E, that does not give you the right to spam his threads here. Bitcointalk is not affiliated with BTC-E, and the fact that BTC-E picks its chat moderators from its userbase is not our or anyone else's concern. If you have a problem with Koolio for his moderating on BTC-E, like I said, keep it on BTC-E.

I think the above quote from clarifies BitcoinTalk's position on crap that happens at BTC-e.

~BCX~

When users are banned from BTC-E for extensive periods of time where do they go to communicate?

That thought process does not make sense.

This forum and that website are complementary products which work cohesively and positively complement each other....
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
June 17, 2013, 12:08:15 AM
Koolio's bans are always far more excessive than any of the other mods. I have seen him dish out years worth of ban terms for the kind of petty offenses that Simplyfun gives 1 hour timeouts for...and no, I have never been banned from BTC-e by ANY admin, so its not like I am holding a grudge against Koolio. It doesn't take more than a few minutes of observation of the trollbox during a Koolio admin session to see he is quite power hungry and vindictive.

This isn't even getting into the use of his admin authority to promote his holdings for his personal gain. He is like Fontas, pumping and dumping coins while hyping/downplaying a coins value in the trollbox, except if you speak out against him he bans you for months or years at a time. Disagree with his constant spamming in the trollbox that LTC is undervalued and not due to go up? He just bans you for 50,000+ minutes so you don't interfere with is plans. I have seen him do this type of thing many times.

June 16, 2013, 11:53:38 PM
what does his behavior on btc-e has with this site?

Nothing other than I am banned for s very long time from btce and this website has the largest amount of users to that website outside the website itself.

A lot of new Cryptos also come here for info and it would be beneficial to avoid getting scammed if possible.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
June 16, 2013, 11:52:40 PM
This whole thread is out of order - nothing at all to do with "Alternate cryptocurrencies".

Let's ban the banning of Koolio.
June 16, 2013, 11:44:13 PM
Hey alright!   

I suggested to get koolio banned off btc-e after I was banned from the chatbox for over 12 million minutes for making one, and only one comment that koolio was a child. I also observed him banning several other users, some just for not agreeing with him over a short time. He is giving btc-e a very bad name and needs to go. Submit tickets to btc-e as I did.

We all know how koolio acts from his history here on the forum.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
June 16, 2013, 11:41:51 PM
what does his behavior on btc-e has with this site?

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
June 16, 2013, 11:35:25 PM
their spending most their lifes
living in the gangstas paradise  Roll Eyes

that "coolio"Huh?
June 16, 2013, 11:30:56 PM
If your distraught with customer service issues elsewhere you can always come give cryptsy.com a try.

Already on there!

Last straw with olde BTC-E
June 16, 2013, 11:29:55 PM

Looser? Are you part of the old FTC mafia as well?

How am I a loser for trying to prevent others from being lied to and preventing new cryptos from losing their shirt. If crypto turns into a community of manipulation and lies it will fail to ever be adopted publicly. If this was any regulated market you would be rotting in jail.
Yes pal, you are just a QQ'ing looser because you copped a ban. Seen it all before many times.

You might want to learn the BTC-e chat rules:

Chat Rules For Users:

The administration is always right. No action by the administration is subject for contestation!
1. Obscene words in any type (swearing, hidden and veiled swearing) are prohibited in our chat*
2. Abusing other users is prohibited*.
3. Pronouncements that incite ethnic hatred, advocating violence in any form, insulting religious feelings of other users are not allowed.
4. Flooding (flood is the posting of similar information, same repeating phrase or identical graphic files), flaming and spamming are prohibited.
5. Obscene words (both in obvious and veiled forms) in a user’s nick are not allowed.
6. Distribution of maleficent links, links to third party online projects and advertising links is prohibited.
7. Abusing statements addressed to the administration, moderators, hard-hitting pronouncements about the chat are prohibited.
8. Discussing moderators’ actions is inadmissible. If you believe you have been treated unfairly, write to the administrator, he will take care of that.
9. Users must not beg for the moderator status or any other status from the administration.
10. Writing only capitals is prohibited.
11. If you respond to abuses by abusing, you are treated as the one violating the rules, and a relevant punishment will be applied to you.

Didn't abuse anyone.

Submitted abuse ticket to them.

Standing up against mod abuse is not on there, sorry.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
June 16, 2013, 11:29:08 PM
Koolio is a FTC bagholder. Ive also been banned briefly for saying something negative about ftc by him, but really meh, I only use btc-e these days for trolling as they support so few coins. Move on.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
June 16, 2013, 11:28:01 PM
If your distraught with customer service issues elsewhere you can always come give cryptsy.com a try.
June 16, 2013, 11:22:22 PM
Koolio is no different than any of the rest of us looking to make a buck, but he should probably save his pumps for FTC and LTC for separate accounts.

I have nothing at all against him, and agree that he should be making money like the rest of us, but don't use a mod account to pump, an alternate ego / identity should be used for that.

Exactly my point. Any business would remove him immediately for lying to their customers. If he wants to trade that is fine but do it under an alt that is not related to btc-e
Pages:
Jump to: