Pages:
Author

Topic: [PH][ANN] BCDiploma - BCDT - Nag-iisyu at nagtatabi ng mga digri - page 3. (Read 744 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
 We have a lot of emails and PM about whitelisting. For information, a form will be available on the BCDiploma Web site before the end of the week.
Activity: 812
Merit: 126
I had never taken the time to read in detail the WP, I just did it and I don't regret it

I, being part of this campaign is sincerely saying thank you for putting such time reading BCDiploma whitepaper.  Wink
Activity: 98
I had never taken the time to read in detail the WP, I just did it and I don't regret it
anyone going to Blockchain Agora?

Maganda po ang proyektong ito, kaya marami din po ang pupunta sa Agora conference.
Meet us in Paris! Blockchain Agora conference, sa december 7 🙂
http://www.blockchain-agora.com

This is good and I think this will help make the ICO successful meeting other people and introducing your project. I find your project every unique and interesting and I am planning to invest in your ico I hope I can join the whitelist.

Thank you for the compliment for this project and you are always welcome to join the ICO. Thank you!
Activity: 164
Merit: 100

This is good and I think this will help make the ICO successful meeting other people and introducing your project. I find your project every unique and interesting and I am planning to invest in your ico I hope I can join the whitelist.
Activity: 224
 We have a lot of emails and PM about whitelisting. For information, a form will be available on the BCDiploma Web site before the end of the week.
Activity: 322
anyone going to Blockchain Agora?

Basahin ang aming One-Pager at malaman ang lahat ng kailangan mong malaman tungkol sa BCDiploma sa loob ng tatlong minuto!

Kiilalanin ang mga tagapayo:

Kilalanin ang tagapayo #3

Kilalanin ang tagapayo #2

Kilalanin ang tagapayo #1

Kilalanin ang nagtatag #2

Kilalanin ang mga nagtatag #2

Ngayong week-end, kilalanin ang mga nagtatag!

Ngayong linggo kilalanin ang pangkat araw-araw sa aming twitter account! At pagkaraan ay kilalanin ang mga nagtatag!

Kilalanin ngayong linggo ang aming pangkat araw-araw sa aming twitter account!

Kilalanin ngayong linggo ang aming pangkat araw-araw sa aming twitter account!

Pages:
Jump to: