Pages:
Author

Topic: [PH][ANN] BCDiploma - BCDT - Nag-iisyu at nagtatabi ng mga digri - page 2. (Read 744 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I work in higher ed and looking to get more info on BCDiploma. Any way I can speak to the BCDiploma team?
CTO or ceo are in the group. Just message them. Really professional and straightforward
Activity: 294
I work in higher ed and looking to get more info on BCDiploma. Any way I can speak to the BCDiploma team?
Activity: 238
Partnerships will be announced by the team in the upcoming weeks. BCDiploma is not yet on BF nor Cryptoport
Is bcdiploma in blockfolio?
Activity: 812
Merit: 126

Ano po ba ibig sabihin ng ann channel?

Announcement channel po, at siguro which is yung ANN thread na din. Makikita mo po yung link somewhere in page 2. Smiley
Activity: 87
Ang Presale ay magsisimula ngayong Disyembre 21, 16:00 CET!

Contribution address released:

https://www.bcdiploma.com/ico-token-sale.html#tokenSale

Ano po ba ibig sabihin ng ann channel?
Ang Presale ay magsisimula ngayong Disyembre 21, 16:00 CET!

Contribution address released:

https://www.bcdiploma.com/ico-token-sale.html#tokenSale
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Will you have ann channel?
Activity: 308
Which exchange will be able to trade BCD token after the ICO?
BCD office is already registered in Rueil, a city very close to Paris.... Cry Cry Cry Cry
About exchanges, as BCDT tokens aren't securities....
 we have every chance of being listed on a maximum number of exchanges, including the most famous
Activity: 322
BCD office is already registered in Rueil, a city very close to Paris.... Cry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 210
Activity: 280
is there any whitelist for the presale ?
Yes, every participant have to be whitelisted through a KYC.
If you want to invest 10 ethers or less, KYC consists to give Firstname, lastname and email. If you want to invest more than 10 ethers, ID card/Passport scan and photo "selfie" have to be provided.
ok perfect, I will read the whitepaper tomorrow and come back to you thursday  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
If you want to invest 10 ethers or less, KYC consists to give Firstname, lastname and email. If you want to invest more than 10 ethers, ID card/Passport scan and photo "selfie" have to be provided.
Merit: 0
Activity: 238
nice and you want to make the project worldwide or for the moment only in France ?
Yes, as BCD is based in France, we will start to prospect on the French market Huh Huh Huh Huh
we intend to deploy BCDiploma around the world quickly with our incentive program....
Activity: 224
nice and you want to make the project worldwide or for the moment only in France ?
Yes, as BCD is based in France, we will start to prospect on the French market Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 322
 I believe that even our White Paper could be easily read Kiss Kiss Kiss
Do you have any specific question ?
Pages:
Jump to: