Pages:
Author

Topic: Philippines Legalizes Cryptocurrency Exchanges in Economic Zone - page 4. (Read 729 times)

Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
Most individuals view third-world countries as countries who cannot embrace the technology and system of bitcoin. Not to mention, it has created this stigma wherein if a third-world country gets involved people would think that they are not knowledgeable about cryptocurrencies in general. Since the Philippines has started to implement procedures and developments, this reflects a postive news to the crypto world as another alternative is created. Hopefully countries would adapt and support this decision for further enhancements in the future.

Good news to us , i am a filipino and wow seems our cou tries government is beside in crypto currency. So crypto will not ban in philippines. And also it contribute on world economy of online digital money. Filipino crypto user will become more, people and companies will be enter in crypto world.

With this news, it definitely implies that the country is lenient and willing to accept bitcoin in the community. Hopefully this continues and other countries would also support this decision.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
It was a great priviledge for the filipinos legalizing cryptocurrency since the Philippines has already been friendly to cryptos and it's journey started when it's citizens working abroad started sending their earnings by means of bitcoin to their nation due to the lower transaction fee which coins.ph has the one exchange site will initiate and its already expanding there accessible coin in a wallet.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
It is great that Philippines is starting to see the potential of cryptocurrency and that they are starting to regulate cryptocurrency in a good way. I think time will come that the government of the Philippines will start taxing cryptocurrency income and might even threat it as an asset.
It is just the realization of the Philippine government to take part of these newly form of exchange. And if happens that taxation will imposed for crypto holders, definitely it become a good source of income the country as a lot of their people are now in crypto. Hopefully to see numbers of crypto open in Philippines.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
This is good news for all of us Crypto users, we will have a positive view on this as we trust the crypto economy to help develop the country
Yes hope that this will be a big help to the crypto users in legalizing crytocurrency in our country, they made a smart decision, they can help people who rely on this for their source of income at the same time government will gain and collect charges, fees or taxes with this currencies, this will be a help in favor of the government as developing country.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
Good news to us , i am a filipino and wow seems our cou tries government is beside in crypto currency. So crypto will not ban in philippines. And also it contribute on world economy of online digital money. Filipino crypto user will become more, people and companies will be enter in crypto world.
Activity: 92
this is a great news for the Philippines' netizens who is using bitcoin as their main source of income or as their part time job. they are on their way in legalizing bitcoin. A smart choice from their president because this will help the philippines economically and also reduces the unemployment rate of the said country.

This will be good choice or decision made in the Philippine government to legalize cryptocurrencies here in our country, the government knows that this kind of currencies can contribute and give a good impact to the economy and besides it can help many people who embraces coins as their source of income.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Philippines has already been friendly to cryptos and it's journey started when it's citizens working abroad started sending their earnings in bitcoin to their nation due to the lower transaction fee.
Activity: 41
This is great news. Regulation = acceptance in the end. And thats what we need more of. More countries should follow suit.
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
The Philippines legalized bitcoin in the currency exchange of the economy. This will help bitcoin in this country have the opportunity to further develop. Gradually bitcoin will be paid as official currency. This is good for bitcoin prices going up.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I appreciate the incentives that the Philippines government is taking because they are in crisis and start to think differently and use the newest trends in world, that`s the spirit.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It is great that Philippines is starting to see the potential of cryptocurrency and that they are starting to regulate cryptocurrency in a good way. I think time will come that the government of the Philippines will start taxing cryptocurrency income and might even threat it as an asset.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
I agree that bitcoin can really help a lot of Filipinos but I doubt it can be the answer to poverty.

It's pretty frustrating when the majority of the people here only think about Bitcoin as a way to earn money, or that it can end all the problems in the world, and then mainly poverty. It's all fine that people can earn some bits through signature campaigns, bounty campaigns, faucets and all other related options, but they don't realize it has not much to do with Bitcoin itself; you are effectively being paid by an external party.

In some cases they use their own Bitcoin revenue to pay users, but in most cases that external party converts fiat to Bitcoin and then pay their users. It's not for nothing that the majority of these parties have significantly lowered their payouts due to the price that has gone up throughout the years. I'm glad that those outside this forum have a completely different way of thinking, which again shows why most of the people are here in the first place.
Look, the use of Bitcoin is not just to get money or make money but the use of Bitcoin is the decision to get rid of other currencies that cost you more and high transaction rates, interests and many more like tax of government and the wastage of time etc. in order to get rid of all these stuffs people are choosing Bitcoin as a mode of payment in some places and on a large scale people are investing in order to make huge profit. Forget about the negative site and try to be positive about its real face and avoid propaganda’s and negative news.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
I agree that bitcoin can really help a lot of Filipinos but I doubt it can be the answer to poverty.

It's pretty frustrating when the majority of the people here only think about Bitcoin as a way to earn money, or that it can end all the problems in the world, and then mainly poverty. It's all fine that people can earn some bits through signature campaigns, bounty campaigns, faucets and all other related options, but they don't realize it has not much to do with Bitcoin itself; you are effectively being paid by an external party.

In some cases they use their own Bitcoin revenue to pay users, but in most cases that external party converts fiat to Bitcoin and then pay their users. It's not for nothing that the majority of these parties have significantly lowered their payouts due to the price that has gone up throughout the years. I'm glad that those outside this forum have a completely different way of thinking, which again shows why most of the people are here in the first place.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
Great news.
Always good to see developing countries that see bitcoin in a positive way, because it shows innovation and it is a sign for a bright future.
It's pretty well known that big countries and organization that are already  deep fiat will try to block bitcoin as it aims to destroy their stability, but I just can't see a reason for developing countries to do so and that is what we should be aiming for.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
That would be a great news to all Filipinos. Bitcoin might be the answers to poverty that can change the mind set of investing money and earn than spending to unnecessary expenses. This is a good opportunity to the Philippines to use Bitcoin in our daily lives and the Government must raise awareness to its society so that they will know the benefits of Bitcoin.

I agree that bitcoin can really help a lot of Filipinos but I doubt it can be the answer to poverty. Bitcoin is not the solution to it because its a mode of investment and  not a get rich scheme. But yes, this is really good news not just for Filipinos around this forum but throughout the globe. We have one nations who is favoring crypto as compare to some country in South East Asia who shut it down and put a total ban on crypto like Indonesia or Nepal. Maybe we could see a lot of blockchain developers in the future from the Philippines, as its only one of the IT hub in the region.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
That would be a great news to all Filipinos. Bitcoin might be the answers to poverty that can change the mind set of investing money and earn than spending to unnecessary expenses. This is a good opportunity to the Philippines to use Bitcoin in our daily lives and the Government must raise awareness to its society so that they will know the benefits of Bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
dApps Development Automation Platform
This is a great news for Filipinos! This would attract more investor and hopefully programers and developers as well. As of now there's only one application who"s acknowedge by the central bankl'
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
Philippines is fast becoming one of popular country in in Asia which is very supportive of cryptocurrency.This move will attract more crypto investors and fintech company.This will help Philippines utilizes the said blockchain technology.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Its nice to hear that Philippines accept bitcoin and had exchanges it is a good opportunity to its people and this may lead in improving its economy because i believe that bitcoin can help in solving poverty which is one of the major problem of this country.
Pages:
Jump to: