Pages:
Author

Topic: Philippines Legalizes Cryptocurrency Exchanges in Economic Zone - page 6. (Read 729 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 2
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
I was reading the same article online and got pretty excited to know the legal status. Philippines is not very far from my country and has a lot of english speaking population, so I can consider it a safe haven if I ever want to move out of country. Philippines had been friendly to cryptos initially as well and the people from that country never really had any major hiccup unlike other asian countries like Pakistan, China and Bangaladesh.
Really, this is a good news to hear about crypto, I am sure with this legalization in Philippines, Bitcoin price will increase more soon, I know a lot of Philipinos are interested in this field of cryptocurrencies, and with this legalization of crypto exchanges will be better for us as a bitcoin community and for bitcoin itself.
Indeed it's a good news but doesnt mean it will give an affect to the price of bitcoin like that considering that phillipines has relatively low exchange volume therefore I guess the impact is not that big however still a good news that bitcoin starting to have its mass adoption, maybe it will add up to the currrnt bullish market I suppose
Even though lately they have a news about bitcoin scam by the pyramiding group of people but still here in the Philippines adopting bitcoin.
Well, that is a good news, for sure that has an effect on bitcoin price I know my fellow countrymen will have an interest in this cryptocurrency even our government now will allow us by using on these cryptocurrency. So far this news now was a great achievement in all Filipinos.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
The next would be legalization, This is good news for  crypto users, Finally the time has arrived,  I hope some big companies in the Phillipines would also adhere the use of bitcoin to help soar up its value in the world market:)
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
I was reading the same article online and got pretty excited to know the legal status. Philippines is not very far from my country and has a lot of english speaking population, so I can consider it a safe haven if I ever want to move out of country. Philippines had been friendly to cryptos initially as well and the people from that country never really had any major hiccup unlike other asian countries like Pakistan, China and Bangaladesh.
Really, this is a good news to hear about crypto, I am sure with this legalization in Philippines, Bitcoin price will increase more soon, I know a lot of Philipinos are interested in this field of cryptocurrencies, and with this legalization of crypto exchanges will be better for us as a bitcoin community and for bitcoin itself.
Indeed it's a good news but doesnt mean it will give an affect to the price of bitcoin like that considering that phillipines has relatively low exchange volume therefore I guess the impact is not that big however still a good news that bitcoin starting to have its mass adoption, maybe it will add up to the currrnt bullish market I suppose
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Saw this news earlier today. Apparently something is beginning to stir them up not to lag behind.

Now it has come to wooing exchanges to come situate in their country Grin... I see that as a step forward though and a great sign that this market is here to stay irrespective of those who are dumb enough to oppose it.

I assume they are all beginning to see the benefit they stand to gain in the long run than trying to thwart the growth and development of the cryptocurrency space looking at how Australia, Japan and the likes have been doing.
and because of this for sure,many asian countries or even those near them will think of legalizing this cryptocurrency since they starting to realized that theres a gold mine inside this community.

I wish after this that many will follow so the market wil stand strong again and we can feel the greenery of the values of the coins circulating
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
The economic zone’s regulator is also considering establishing a new financial technology university in the economic zone with a specific focus on blockchain technology.
This is what I am most excited about, I will probably look into this, to be one of the pioneers. I seen just this time around and I guess this will bring more opportunities to many individuals.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
this is a good sign for the community of bitcoin in particular and crypto in general. philippines have proved that developing countries can also participate in the development and use of cryptocurrency. no need to worry about issues that arise lately. I hope that the decisions and policies made by the Philippines are able to influence and provide new perspectives on other countries, especially in ASEAN, which still has many debates related to bitcoin legality.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
It's a good news for a country it means cryptocurrencies is more and more popular and I think ii will bug step to Philippines because lot of people around the world Philippines is one the many users of bitcoin it's big help to them to use bitcoin and it will legalize it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
Hopefully this will change the views of people regarding crypto currency, since it is not that long ago that someone made a scam using bitcoin and it gave a bad reputation to bitcoin for those who failed to resesrch what bitcoin is, and what is cryptocurrency, since a lot of people got scammed and made it on the news, i think having an exchnage is a huge step for the community, since the set back. Not only Filipinos are looking forward for the exchange but those who are among the region as well, the only problem I see ks which internet provider are they going to use and what technology, therr is no doubt the Philippines has the highest of internet with very poor service.
Yeah definitely this  a big lift to the Philippines economy hope fully  this will  create a new  opportunity to the Filipino people and the trust of crypto currency  will be boast, because of these recognition.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
This is really great news. I really thought that bitcoin will be prohibited here in the Philippines because I hear it from one of the brokers on Real Estate. This is something that I will be glad  and more complacent about bitcoin now in the Philippines. Thank you for the existing administration, more job opportunity for Filipinos. Overseas Filipino workers will be lessen. Thank you, thank you.
Merit: 0
Yes, this is indeed a very good news not just for us Filipinos but also for all of us here. This just means that the cryptocurrency will be more accepted and be more known to every Filipinos. And the Filipinos will no longer immediately say that this is a scam upon hearing or seeing bitcoin word. This will really change thenviews and opinions of the Filipino citizens and more and more will be eager to join.

This is a good step and great news for everyone, especially for us Filipinos. This will eventually change the mindsets of those people who dont know anything about bitcoin but "scam". This hopefully will help the crypto world becomes even more popular so as to get more people to participate.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
Well this is another good news for Philippines. But i think Philippines will be more strict on implementing for this, so that it will not become a haven for scammers too. Cryptocurrency is a pioneering and this blockchain technology is new that can be exploited for fraudulent purpose.

I'm pretty sure that authorities in the Philippines have already look at this before allowing anyone to put up a business related to crypto. About 2 weeks ago, there was a reported Ponzi scheme in the county, and I  thought that they might not go as plan regarding the crypto exchanges that they are planning to open, but lo and behold, the government was not affected by the Ponzi scam and still open the doors for crypto enthusiast in the country. This is really a welcoming news for all Filipino bitcoiners out there. Pretty soon another Asian country will be a crypto hub and who knows, the Philippines might attract projects to come in like ICO's company and to help the economy to grow as well in the next coming years.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Yes, this is indeed a very good news not just for us Filipinos but also for all of us here. This just means that the cryptocurrency will be more accepted and be more known to every Filipinos. And the Filipinos will no longer immediately say that this is a scam upon hearing or seeing bitcoin word. This will really change thenviews and opinions of the Filipino citizens and more and more will be eager to join.
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
This is a great news for all Filipinos supporting cryptocurrency. It gives all Filipinos opportunity to acquiring new knowledge about crypto world. Hope this updates become successful and continue to helps people in th Philippines to establish a better future. Hoping this event become a reason to prove that we don't need to be more progressive country to go enter in the modernization and developing countries.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
Hopefully this will change the views of people regarding crypto currency, since it is not that long ago that someone made a scam using bitcoin and it gave a bad reputation to bitcoin for those who failed to resesrch what bitcoin is, and what is cryptocurrency, since a lot of people got scammed and made it on the news, i think having an exchnage is a huge step for the community, since the set back. Not only Filipinos are looking forward for the exchange but those who are among the region as well, the only problem I see ks which internet provider are they going to use and what technology, therr is no doubt the Philippines has the highest of internet with very poor service.
Merit: 1
Such a great news not just for me as a Filipino citizen but also for all Crypto members here in Philippines.Finally the government and companies here already embracing the world of cryptocurrency.Hope everything will work well.Its okay if they will give strict restriction regarding in those matter for a secure and safe transactions purposes.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
Activity: 153
Merit: 14
SOLARIS COIN
This is a good news not only in the Philippines but also in the crypto world because the small movements like this will accumulate a big impact soon because of its recognition of the technology run by bitcoin the blockchain few people might see its potential at the start but it will grow in time its like finding a gem in a mining camp and spreading the news all over the town, I hope crypto currency will legalize crypto in the whole Philippines soon.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
According to a Reuters report, the Philippines will legalize the entry of 10 blockchain and cryptocurrency companies to operate in the Cagayan Economic Zone Authority (CEZA), a government-controlled economic zone that is within an hour’s flight away from the likes of Hong Kong, China, and Taiwan.

The government aims to woo cryptocurrency companies to operate out of the economic zone with tax benefits to help generate employment opportunities locally, Cagayan Economic Zone Authority chief Raul Lambino told Reuters.

That is an incredible contrast to how bitcoin and crypto currencies are treated in other countries. I hope this goes through unimpeded. In a few years we could have excellent data regarding the potential economic benefits of legalized crypto currencies in economies, which could encourage other nations to implement similar measures. It could also imply countries like china and south korea which impose bans on crypto could hinder their economies and job markets by opposing innovation and change rather than embracing it.

This is a radical move by the philippines. I'm happy someone in the world recognizes the potential value of crypto currencies and that people might benefit from it. If only the united states could be as open minded and bold in pursuing good policy.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Well this is another good news for Philippines. But i think Philippines will be more strict on implementing for this, so that it will not become a haven for scammers too. Cryptocurrency is a pioneering and this blockchain technology is new that can be exploited for fraudulent purpose.

This is what I like about PH views towards cryptos since cryptos was first used in the country. Even no doubt that are lots of fraudsters and the country was proned for so much scammers taking advantage of those newcomers on whatever means, still Central Banks didn't opposed and prohibits the usage of cryptos. But instead they strict an implementation and regulations like the usual bank is facing but still for me, not that strict.

Im against regulations but if the purpose is good then why not. And besides, it's not all about we are not getting the advantage of using cryptos but we can also take advantage of that regulations.

this is a great news for the Philippines' netizens who is using bitcoin as their main source of income or as their part time job. they are on their way in legalizing bitcoin. A smart choice from their president because this will help the philippines economically and also reduces the unemployment rate of the said country.

It was not a choice from the President. The talks is on the table already for years. This is really expected as like I said since the beginning, cryptos was not considered as shit on PH.
Pages:
Jump to: