Pages:
Author

Topic: Philippines to accept eth trading @coins.ph - page 2. (Read 395 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
This is a sign of the good reputation of cryptocurrency business especially etherium, because the Philippine country looks and improve their coin.ph for the direct changing transactions without using bitcoin, unlike before that coin.ph must provide bitcoin to change into peso or Philippine money. But to the latest update of coin.ph it will directly done by changing etherium into philippine money or a peso money bills.
Activity: 146
Merit: 7
Because I am not a Filipino, I want to know that coin. Ph is very important to the Philippine people?
I'm curious about this question, who can answer me. Huh Huh

It is the most popular coin wallet in our country it supported eth and btc. It has allot of features that we can used in our daily lives like buying load, online payment, sending cash and else.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
Because I am not a Filipino, I want to know that coin. Ph is very important to the Philippine people?
yes coins.ph(wallet) is very is important for us when it comes to online payments such buying load or paying bills, and sending money to our love ones . And also so easy to used when it comes to converting bitcoin into fiat which is within minutes you can covert it sucessfully from different bank . So reliable and secure wallet 'cause they provide also 2FA aunthentication to protect our funds .
Activity: 365
Merit: 10
Good news from Philippines and this means more investor from this country would invest more into cyptocurrency and that would boost the market. We believed that this move by Philippines would make other countries all over the world to do same and cryptocurreny would be more acceptable in the whole world.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103

Coins.ph is a digital wallet that runs on blockchain technology. It is specially made for Filipinos who are  incorporated in the utilization of Bitcoin, a digital currency. It allows us Filipinos to make payments even without a bank account.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
I am happy with the latest news of coins.ph that they will support eth trading and they launch it on march 21, 2018. This is another good news to all th FIlipino out there who are enthusiast with cryptocurrency. This is the new trend which Philippines embracing the cryptocurrency. I am proud with coins.ph and as a member i have my full trust and confidence with the site. This will relatively help the Filipinos in the pursue of cryptocurrency investment. This will encourage more Filipino to join cryptocurrency and we will expect that there will be a rise of the numbers of investors here in the Philippines. Manila is the capital city of the Philippines and the city has the first to establish a group of cryptocurrency lovers. However, the Cebu province has already take it step also towards embracing crypto and take note cebu is one of the progressive province in the Philppines. Thanks to coins.ph. More provinces will join crypto.
this is good we dont need to store our ethereum to some sites just simple download the apps and it is very secured like bitcoin in coins.ph hope ethereum will be the next bitcoin soon.
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
I am happy with the latest news of coins.ph that they will support eth trading and they launch it on march 21, 2018. This is another good news to all th FIlipino out there who are enthusiast with cryptocurrency. This is the new trend which Philippines embracing the cryptocurrency. I am proud with coins.ph and as a member i have my full trust and confidence with the site. This will relatively help the Filipinos in the pursue of cryptocurrency investment. This will encourage more Filipino to join cryptocurrency and we will expect that there will be a rise of the numbers of investors here in the Philippines. Manila is the capital city of the Philippines and the city has the first to establish a group of cryptocurrency lovers. However, the Cebu province has already take it step also towards embracing crypto and take note cebu is one of the progressive province in the Philppines. Thanks to coins.ph. More provinces will join crypto.

That is a good news for the people in your country. As I see it, your country has been adopting the trend the bitcoin and crytpcurrencies benefits. That is definitely a good thing because more and more people in ypur country will be attracted to invest.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
I heard this news with my friend and I checked it if it's true.  I am very happy for the improvement of coins.ph and they give a chance to improved ethereum like bitcoin. Because of this news many filipinos will invest in ethereum.

Coins.ph is a Mobile payment option as same time Wallet for fiat Philippine Peso (Php) and Cryptocurrency started on bitCoin BTC you can buy directly on your wallet using Philippine Peso (Php) and convert it to Bitcoin. Lately they now introduce its Ethereum wallet and Convertion option Inside the Coins.ph account You can convert Ethereum to Philipine Peso (Php) and vice versa in realtime market price and also Launch its CX or Coins Exchange but still in Beta and Pre listing for advance users, Currently CX CoinsExchange  trade * BTC/Php pair * ETH/Php pair  *LTC/Php pair Coins presence are in the Following countries Phlippines,Indonesia,Malaysia,Thailand  respectively CryptoCurrency is Expanding popularity in the philippines today with more than 100+ Million Population and a Crypto Friendly Country.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
Coins.ph was including in the one of important crypto exchange site on PH. That becomes the mainstream gateway for filipino to buy cryptocurrency. coins.ph has been exist since 2014. The main and easiest way for filipino to buy cryptocurrency rather than use the global exchange site.

Coins.PH is the only wallet where bitcoin and now also ETHEREUM can be stored and change those coins into Philippine peso.
This is the only way that Filipino can get FIAT with cryptocurrency.

Thank you sir for asking, even you are not a Filipino you want to know everything related with cryptocurrency, that is one of the best thing we must do in this community.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
This is really a good news especially to those who invested in eth. This means it will be easier to access eth without going to exchanges and lose some money for the fee for transaction. At least with this, there is only one exchange which is directly to coins.ph. And the easier access to eth invesment means there will be more Filipino to invest in eth.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Coins.ph was including in the one of important crypto exchange site on PH. That becomes the mainstream gateway for filipino to buy cryptocurrency. coins.ph has been exist since 2014. The main and easiest way for filipino to buy cryptocurrency rather than use the global exchange site.
Jr.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Blockchain with a Purpose

For any organization, site, group, or any other name the Ph indicates that they proud and accredited by the government of the country, same also with other country,  when you see all sites, it indicates which country it does belong by just looking to extra letter (US-united states, sa- Saudi Arabia, Ph - Philippines and other more)
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
dApps Development Automation Platform

They already did. They have smart contract on ethereum and it can directly convert ethereum to cash, cash to ethereum, and even bitcoin. There is a direct trading with very minimal fee. So glad that my country is already adapting to changes and soon, many more apps will come.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
As I am planning to relocate to the Philippines in a little under 12 months time this looks like good news for me, it is good to find ways to use your cryptocurrency in day to day situations.
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
Long life crypto Philippines.
This is another way of telling the fact that crypto is progressive in Philippines context. Another success to eth coins.ph developer. More Filipinos will love this kind of crypto way to reach the needs of every members of Filipino bitcoiners.
Wish all the best.
Activity: 658
Probably other cities and provinces will follow the use of coins.ph. This app helps many people here in the Philippines to pay bills online, make advance booking to some travel agencies, send and receive money online, buying mobile eload, trading btc and ether and exchange to fiat. More and more people are getting involve, engage to learn in cryptocurrency. Nearly one quarter of the population knows about crypto and according to my observation so many people want to learn on this new innovation. I love the features and trading site of this app, so convenient.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
obviously sir, coins.ph has been dealing with ethereum trading for a month now or more,
This makes more sense in holding coins with their wallet, though you need to have more level to make you budger more flexible in trading from BTC-ETH-PHP
they have limits in every level.
Activity: 286
It's good news for the Filipinos and for the crypto market enthusiasts. Hopefully from now other businesses can also accept crypto
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net

This move is a welcome development for the cryptocurrency world and to the people of Philippines. This will make the Philippines economy to be more liquid. I was using the Coins.ph before now, let me see whether i can go back to see the latest development. Thanks
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Because coins.ph is mobile app and has website. Coins.ph serves as mobile bank you can store philippine peso there as well as Bitcoin and Ethereum, not only that coins.ph has many functions it helps us pay electrical bills, or any utility bills on mobile, buy load for our phone also you can transfer money to others and to banks. also you can purchase their game code like steam wallet and etc etc.
Pages:
Jump to: