Pages:
Author

Topic: Philippines to accept eth trading @coins.ph - page 3. (Read 370 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 15
I am happy with the latest news of coins.ph that they will support eth trading and they launch it on march 21, 2018. This is another good news to all th FIlipino out there who are enthusiast with cryptocurrency. This is the new trend which Philippines embracing the cryptocurrency. I am proud with coins.ph and as a member i have my full trust and confidence with the site. This will relatively help the Filipinos in the pursue of cryptocurrency investment. This will encourage more Filipino to join cryptocurrency and we will expect that there will be a rise of the numbers of investors here in the Philippines. Manila is the capital city of the Philippines and the city has the first to establish a group of cryptocurrency lovers. However, the Cebu province has already take it step also towards embracing crypto and take note cebu is one of the progressive province in the Philppines. Thanks to coins.ph. More provinces will join crypto.

It is a really good move by coins.ph. Many Filipinos are interested about cryptocurrency and coins.ph will make a big impact to the community if they will support ethereum trading.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
I am happy with the latest news of coins.ph that they will support eth trading and they launch it on march 21, 2018. This is another good news to all th FIlipino out there who are enthusiast with cryptocurrency. This is the new trend which Philippines embracing the cryptocurrency. I am proud with coins.ph and as a member i have my full trust and confidence with the site. This will relatively help the Filipinos in the pursue of cryptocurrency investment. This will encourage more Filipino to join cryptocurrency and we will expect that there will be a rise of the numbers of investors here in the Philippines. Manila is the capital city of the Philippines and the city has the first to establish a group of cryptocurrency lovers. However, the Cebu province has already take it step also towards embracing crypto and take note cebu is one of the progressive province in the Philppines. Thanks to coins.ph. More provinces will join crypto.

Hopefully, the development of the crypto currency in our country will continue to make our lives more beautiful and orderly. Many of my countrymen are suffering today and need a job. So if there is more wider understanding of my countrymen then they may have the opportunity to have a good life
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
As I heard this news, I'd started to invest right away in etherium but just a minimal value since I dont have an enough funds to begin a huge investment at coins.ph. I believe that eth will surpass btc at the right time so conducting an investment within was not a bad choice. I hope that coins.ph will support also other crypto-currencies not just eth and btc.

I think to surpas the bitcoin world to eth is for me a really long process because we cannot deny the fact that BTC has its capacity that can no longer bet other coin. Were glad that eth is now accepting in the Philippines.
I agree with you, it will be a long process or maybe it will never happen, who knows what can be the thing after some years, the good news here is
we as Filipinos can now directly convert our money to eth and vice versa, we know that eth is really a progressive coins which can be valuable after
btc, we should enjoy this action coming from coins.ph, let hope that they will also cater eth same a like from how they cater btc.
Activity: 303
Merit: 103
As I heard this news, I'd started to invest right away in etherium but just a minimal value since I dont have an enough funds to begin a huge investment at coins.ph. I believe that eth will surpass btc at the right time so conducting an investment within was not a bad choice. I hope that coins.ph will support also other crypto-currencies not just eth and btc.

I think to surpas the bitcoin world to eth is for me a really long process because we cannot deny the fact that BTC has its capacity that can no longer bet other coin. Were glad that eth is now accepting in the Philippines.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
I heard this news with my friend and I checked it if it's true.  I am very happy for the improvement of coins.ph and they give a chance to improved ethereum like bitcoin. Because of this news many filipinos will invest in ethereum.
Activity: 210
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Because I am not a Filipino, I want to know that coin. Ph is very important to the Philippine people?
I'm curious about this question, who can answer me. Huh Huh
Activity: 210
Merit: 0

This is a good news to here! Filipino are so overwhelmed with this,  it is long time that Filipino waiting for this event. We hope coin.ph spread thier availability in all provinces and cities all over the Philippines. Hope that all banks in the Philippines already accepting coin.ph to become more efficient and valuable for all Filipinos. Soon to be Philippines are one of the Asian countries that are using criptocurrency.
Activity: 146
Merit: 7
Activity: 212
This is a very good move by Coin.ph in encouraging more Filipinos to join the crypto parade. With the addition of ethereum to their platform, this could lure more people to invest because they can easily buy ether directly.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11

Good news for Ethereum, getting closer to Bitcoin.
Could be, Ethereum will really take over coinmarketcap.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
Pages:
Jump to: