Pages:
Author

Topic: Phinnaeus Gage EXIT SCAM 2020 - Limited Run wood rounds now FREE for donors! - page 3. (Read 1924 times)

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
This is a very kind gesture.  Count me in!
I'll take 5 please.

2, 7, 8, b and f

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
Ticket price dropped to $20.

Here are the graphics if anyone wants to use them. I release them for use to anyone as long as they are used for the explicit purposes of fundraising for the goal in the OP.

https://i.imgur.com/mfRslEX.png

The wood rounds being released are numbered 1-33, but only 30 will be released in the drawing. Each one will be unique. First winners will get first pick at their numbers.

NUMBERED - ONLY ORANGE RED IN SUNLIGHT

NO SUN:

SUN:

FULL GALLERY

To liven things up a bit, I decided to include 1 ounce of silver in each drawing round, selected at random. Of the winners of the wood rounds, those 10 will have a chance to also get an original 1oz .999 pure .45 caliber pure silver bullet from Northwest Territorial Mint from 2013. After all 3 rounds are completed I will make a drawing for 2 more ounces selected from slot holders from all 3 rounds. This last drawing will include users who didn't win a wood round.

legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
Good one and I have added it in the signature campaign topic for more visibility.
I hope these spots fill up very quick.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
If you donated $20 or more to Bruno, PM me for your free round. While supplies last.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _____

Participate in the Phinnaeus Gage 2020 Exit Scam here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5236380

See other prizes in red below! There are 30 total wood rounds to be won and 48 total slots. There will be 3 rounds of 16 slot drawings. There will be 10 winners out of each 16 slot drawing. The winning blocks will be in order starting from the first declared block number. Each slot is $20 each or Send $20 or more to the addresses listed there, then PM me transaction information. This will get you one ticket in the raffle.

Please send from an address you can sign, as it may be a requirement to claim the round. The rounds may be slightly different than pictured. Shipping to US addresses only, at no additional cost. Each round has 2 designs, both sides shown. I reserve all rights, and reserve the right to change the rules at my discretion. Since I do not control the addresses, I can not offer refunds. If the raffle does not fill in a "reasonable" amount of time, to be determined later, I will conduct the raffle until a winning number is pulled for each round.

BTC: 1FkHCFv8PN1kerJct3RsQQpMcRoTnx2vWe

BCH: qzsuz2ju3n90rx8y7tr9l20jmgntqtepzctx4a9mg0

ETH: 0xDc4cC2A875Bfa8df8156f745cbe0C16F6F985d22

Stellar: GACZLMZRGCAMYVYXDEXGFTEAPVQPOW6VABBE6S44ZNQXVRUXQUMXAOIG

0. philipma1957
1. wttbs
2. xhomerx10
3. tranthidung
4. wttbs
5. tranthidung
6. GlooBoy
7. xhomerx10
8. xhomerx10
9. Cryptotourist
a. [Anonymous]
b. xhomerx10
c. ChuckBuck
d. kingcolex
e. kingcolex
f. xhomerx10

Here are the graphics if anyone wants to use them. I release them for use to anyone as long as they are used for the explicit purposes of fundraising for the goal in the OP.

https://i.imgur.com/mfRslEX.png

The wood rounds being released are numbered 1-33, but only 30 will be released in the drawing. Each one will be unique. First winners will get first pick at their numbers.

NUMBERED - ONLY ORANGE RED IN SUNLIGHT

NO SUN:

SUN:

FULL GALLERY

To liven things up a bit, I decided to include 1 ounce of silver in each drawing round, selected at random. Of the winners of the wood rounds, those 10 will have a chance to also get an original 1oz .999 pure .45 caliber pure silver bullet from Northwest Territorial Mint from 2013. After all 3 rounds are completed I will make a drawing for 2 more ounces selected from slot holders from all 3 rounds. This last drawing will include users who didn't win a wood round.

Now I will also be including 1 of these silk screened posters from 2014 in each of the three round drawings. Only 50 were sold on the forum, and they are no longer available anywhere.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-is-bitcoin-silkscreened-posters-sold-out-756955

Your chances of winning SOMETHING are big! Get your slots before they fill!
Pages:
Jump to: