Author

Topic: PhoenixMiner 6.2c: fastest Ethereum/Ethash miner with lowest devfee (Win/Linux) - page 230. (Read 784857 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Mr Phoenix please improve miner like adding strap option.

How about reading the documentation? It is all there.

yes, but a Vega 64 with the strap option in Claymore can go up to 44 Mh/s, while using the Phoenixminer -mt option it can hardly reach 40 Mh/s
Activity: 46
Quote from: Alex55466452 on Today at 12:25:23 PM
I have a few rigs with 9GPU AMD 4GB and all of them have the same problem. Only 8 GPU's are working, GPU 1 hashrate is 0.0MHS and after some time miner restarts because GPU "is not working". Any tips for that error? Tried latest windows, different drivers....etc If I try to mine different coin they are all wrking at full speed, and no issue with GPU1....

i have the same problem last night. Changed drivers used the ones listed in the GOOD in the 1st page. After that its back running and mining.
Activity: 306
Merit: 2
I have a few rigs with 9GPU AMD 4GB and all of them have the same problem. Only 8 GPU's are working, GPU 1 hashrate is 0.0MHS and after some time miner restarts because GPU "is not working". Any tips for that error? Tried latest windows, different drivers....etc If I try to mine different coin they are all wrking at full speed, and no issue with GPU1....

Windows reserves more VRAM for GPU1 (usually 200-400mb) as its usually used to produce the display.

You have 2 options for GPU1.. Switch to Linux (SMOS,HIVEOS ETC) or mine something else.
Activity: 11
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
thanks for response.

So what about this dag issues? Anyone? help to survive? looks like no one has problem with dag file
Use right drivers. F.e. 20.4.2
Activity: 1201
Merit: 26
thanks for response.

So what about this dag issues? Anyone? help to survive? looks like no one has problem with dag file
Activity: 288
Merit: 1

dont work on amd card

-mt options with error
Activity: 200
Merit: 3

Activity: 1201
Merit: 26
im having problems with claymore, There is something wrong with dag, Cards are 8g but still on epoch change it gets errors sometimes then restarts again.

I never got good hashrates with phoenix on stock bios.

Mr Phoenix please improve miner like adding strap option. Then this miner will be best etc-eth miner on planet. Flashing bios is not good option.

Thanks
Activity: 2
Thanks!

I'll try to find it.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
My R9 390  8G only get 15M hashrate Huh

Does anyone have solution Huh
Help me!!!

There is a thread somewhere on bitcointalk mining section explaining why this is happening. I had this happen with my R9 290 which is basically the same card except has 4GB RAM instead of 8GB.

My issue was that over 3GB DAG or so the speed started to slow down, similar to my old R9 280X and RX 470 GPUs (before the fix) and basically it got slower and slower so I stopped using it all together.

However someone came up with a fix, and I think the requirement was that you need to use certain drivers under Linux and you should get back your old 30MH/s speed. Try and search for it with keywords "hawaii", "r9 290", etc and you will find it. The last post was like a year ago. Not too may people use those GPUs these days.
Activity: 2
My R9 390  8G only get 15M hashrate Huh

Does anyone have solution Huh
Help me!!!
Hi guys

By chance is someone else experiencing GPU hangs today??

I have 4 rigs all cards are the same Rx 580 8gb and the miner of all rigs runs for 1 hour or so and all of sudden I get a message saying all GPU is hanging by the watch dog, and as I have set -rmode 2 with a restart batch file it reboots my Windows.

Using PhoenixMiner 5.1c
Mining on Nicehash pool
All Rigs have 4gb of ram

Weird problem...
Every time I access one of the rigs through RDP after closing remote connection GPUs hang in some minutes! It might be something on my laptop side after some Windows Update!
Activity: 16
maximum number of GPUs this miner can support on Windows?  I have the Asus B250, was planning to add 12 cards on it.

Thanks -
Hi guys

By chance is someone else experiencing GPU hangs today??

I have 4 rigs all cards are the same Rx 580 8gb and the miner of all rigs runs for 1 hour or so and all of sudden I get a message saying all GPU is hanging by the watch dog, and as I have set -rmode 2 with a restart batch file it reboots my Windows.

Using PhoenixMiner 5.1c
Mining on Nicehash pool
All Rigs have 4gb of ram
Activity: 43
hi all,

4gb cards stopped mining ETH, or have some fix for it ?

Use "good drivers" as described in 1st post and latest phoenixminer 5.1c. I have still no issues mining on 470 4G and 570 4G. Speeds are the same for almost 3 years.

THANKS!!!
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
IMPORTANCE OF "-gt"

can anyone explain whether to let PhoenixMiner always auto-tune "-gt" value or is it possible to use already auto-tunned value, please?

for ETH, auto-tune ended up at -gt 65

for ETC, auto-tune ended up at -gt 46

I have read somewhere that unless difficulty changes, it may be manually specified.
Yes, just add to command line -gt 65
Activity: 7
IMPORTANCE OF "-gt"

can anyone explain whether to let PhoenixMiner always auto-tune "-gt" value or is it possible to use already auto-tunned value, please?

for ETH, auto-tune ended up at -gt 65

for ETC, auto-tune ended up at -gt 46

I have read somewhere that unless difficulty changes, it may be manually specified.
Activity: 42
hi all,

Use "good drivers" as described in 1st post and latest phoenixminer 5.1c. I have still no issues mining on 470 4G and 570 4G. Speeds are the same for almost 3 years.
Activity: 43
hi all,

Jump to: