Pages:
Author

Topic: Phore has a massive burn incoming ! - page 3. (Read 1318 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 25, 2017, 01:39:45 PM
Might get a good short-term bump, but I think it's a long-term hodl is where an investor will make the most profits.

It all depends on the marketplace (coming q1 2018). How well will it function and will people use it?

If so, Phore skyrockets up there with the big boy privacy coins and could even go further.

I have a lot of confidence in the team from what I've seen so far. I think they can pull it off.

It's the second marketplace they develop so I believe they will deliver on that, hopefuly with a good and easy GUI.
Me too, I spent some time on their Discord and they seem like a very friendly community, actually they remind me of the early Vertcoin community.

Phore discord is great, I've been popping in from time since I bought some.

From the looks of the wallet and the previous experience of the dev I'm certain the market will arrive in q1 and look great.

The real test is whether or not people will use it, I do think the time is right for a fully private decentralised market and know of at least one large community (which I won't mention) who are waiting for exactly that.

Activity: 198
Merit: 101
November 25, 2017, 01:28:49 PM
yh...with Burn and Marketplace coming in Q1 2018, this might go huuuuge...
I am very pumped up on Phore
Activity: 86
Merit: 3
November 25, 2017, 01:27:55 PM
Might get a good short-term bump, but I think it's a long-term hodl is where an investor will make the most profits.

It all depends on the marketplace (coming q1 2018). How well will it function and will people use it?

If so, Phore skyrockets up there with the big boy privacy coins and could even go further.

I have a lot of confidence in the team from what I've seen so far. I think they can pull it off.

It's the second marketplace they develop so I believe they will deliver on that, hopefuly with a good and easy GUI.
Me too, I spent some time on their Discord and they seem like a very friendly community, actually they remind me of the early Vertcoin community.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 25, 2017, 01:12:18 PM

Activity: 86
Merit: 3
November 25, 2017, 01:04:16 PM
In 2 days Phore is going to burn 41% of the coin supply.

As you can see on the explorer (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/phr) the first address which contains 7,730,304 PHR is going to oblivion.
This is because a lot of people didn't claim their coin in time for the KTK>PHR swap.

They offer PoS + Masternodes, and will launch an Open Bazaar-like market in Q1 2018 which will surely boost PHR value.
Check out their ANN it's really well made : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/phr-phore-100-pos-30-masternodes-zerocoin-governance-no-icopremine-2307909

After the swap the market cap will only be  (18,877,369 - 7,730,304) x 0.45$ = 5,016,179$, so it's still a good entry point I believe.
Besides masternodes are the new trend, just look at the recent growth of masternodes coins like Dash and Pivx.

Tell me what you guys think  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: