Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] Phore - 100% PoS 3.0 - Masternodes - Zerocoin - Governance No ICO/Premine - page 16. (Read 67705 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Damn the forum is ugly af. Can't find any information there. Only the proposed changes but nothing about what will REALLY change ..
Is it too much to ask for someone who can clearify this here?
Simply just the block rewards from POS and MN after march.
Thanks a lot!

So rude  Grin
All the info is there, if you follow the links we provided.
I'll paste the chart here, it'll be easier for you than browsing the forum:

Mmh for some reason this doesn't work. Let's do it manually then:

Both Proposals Approved

Date                        Block Height                Masternode Reward          Staking Reward          Dev Budget
Current                  <= 775,600                                 4.2 PHR                            2.8 PHR                      1 PHR
Mar 9, 2019           775,601-1,043,999                       2.7 PHR                            1.8 PHR                      1 PHR
Sep 11, 2019          1,044,100-1,562,398                   2.16 PHR                          1.44 PHR                     1 PHR
Sep 6, 2020           >= 1,562,399                              1.62 PHR                          1.08 PHR                     1 PHR

is this vote result ? it's a good news to hear,  we have one more year to get more Masternode reward
Activity: 86
Merit: 3
Cool! Thanks a lot!
I could'nt differentiate between proposal and what was passed by votes in the forum Cheesy

Too bad the POS rewards are going down so much Sad

That will only happen in march of next year, besides MN rewards and PoS rewards are decreased by the same amount (~ -35%)
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
Damn the forum is ugly af. Can't find any information there. Only the proposed changes but nothing about what will REALLY change ..
Thanks a lot!

So rude  Grin

Both Proposals Approved

Date                        Block Height                Masternode Reward          Staking Reward          Dev Budget
Current                  <= 775,600                                 4.2 PHR                            2.8 PHR                      1 PHR
Mar 9, 2019           775,601-1,043,999                       2.7 PHR                            1.8 PHR                      1 PHR
Sep 11, 2019          1,044,100-1,562,398                   2.16 PHR                          1.44 PHR                     1 PHR
Sep 6, 2020           >= 1,562,399                              1.62 PHR                          1.08 PHR                     1 PHR

Cool! Thanks a lot!
I could'nt differentiate between proposal and what was passed by votes in the forum Cheesy

Not for another year though. I suppose the community could vote again, but inflation needs to be managed as well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Thanks a lot!

So rude  Grin

Both Proposals Approved

Cool! Thanks a lot!

Thanks a lot!

So rude  Grin

Both Proposals Approved

Thanks for your answer. So for how long will the rewards stay the same?
The increased dev fund will be paid by ..? Only the stakers or the MN holders also? And at what percentages. Where can I look this stuff up?
Should be published here a bit more ...
They will stay the same until about the march 2018.
The increased dev fund is a direct cut on all block rewards, so both the MN owners and the stakers contribute to it.
You can find all the details in the Phore forum.
Here is a link to the thread on Block Reward Extension. Scroll down and you will see the charts detailing all the schedule.

Thanks a lot!

Here is the proposal that was passed to reduce budget fees: https://forum.phore.io/t/reduce-budget-fees/87
If you go here: https://forum.phore.io/t/block-reward-extension/81
You can see the section "Both Proposals Approved" which outlines the two proposals that were approved. There is a chart with the reward structure there.
The increased dev fund will be paid by ..? Only the stakers or the MN holders also? And at what percentages. Where can I look this stuff up?
The increased dev fund is a direct cut on all block rewards, so both the MN owners and the stakers contribute to it.
Here is a link to the thread on Block Reward Extension. Scroll down and you will see the charts detailing all the schedule.

Thanks a lot!
Here is a link to the thread on Block Reward Extension: https://forum.phore.io/t/block-reward-extension/81/3
Scroll down and you will see the charts detailing all the schedule.
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
Phore Blockchain: What is it? l Crypto Review Ep 1. Phore will be hosting an AMA session  this Saturday, February 17th at 1PM EST/6pm GMT with their CEOs and a Lead Developer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn25GHJF-ms

Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Is the voting about the decrease in block rewards over by now? What is the result?

So nobody will answer my question here?

Hi. All votes passed. Block rewards will remain the same then decrease, dev fund increased so more money for development. You can see the actual numbers here: http://45.77.136.198/

Overwhelmingly passed. The MNs have made their choice.

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Im pretty new to phore and have problems with wallet. I dont know hot to install wallet and store tokens to safe place.

Can anyone advise me? Thank you.

You will find answers in our video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFtsTvvbKTI

Thanks for fast response.

I already have tokens on cryptopia. I would like to move tokens to wallet.

I dont want to make same mistake as i did it with NANO tokens on Bitgrail.
Is the voting about the decrease in block rewards over by now? What is the result?

Hi. All votes passed. Block rewards will remain the same then decrease, dev fund increased so more money for development. You can see the actual numbers here: http://45.77.136.198/

Overwhelmingly passed. The MNs have made their choice.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
Monthly, masternode holders receive passive income, which is around $1.000. Looks potential investment.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/PHR/

Activity: 215
Merit: 116
Why so serious?
Can Phore still be mined as pow? If so any pool around?

No we're 100% POS.

The mining phase was done a few years ago with our old chain KryptKoin $KTK

Ok. Thank you for quick reply
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The

No we're 100% POS.

The mining phase was done a few years ago with our old chain KryptKoin $KTK
Activity: 215
Merit: 116
Why so serious?
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The
Im pretty new to phore and have problems with wallet. I dont know hot to install wallet and store tokens to safe place.

Can anyone advise me? Thank you.

You will find answers in our video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFtsTvvbKTI
Pages:
Jump to: