Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] Phore - 100% PoS 3.0 - Masternodes - Zerocoin - Governance No ICO/Premine - page 11. (Read 67705 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Would you guys be able to provide discount codes for the market place?

I'm thinking about giving away some copies of Dragonball fighterZ and I'd like to use the market place for this after a twitter promotion.

It might entice people in to see the platform and use it to it's full capability.

Thoughts?

LP

There will be coupons but we'll add the details soon.
Activity: 77
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Would you guys be able to provide discount codes for the market place?

I'm thinking about giving away some copies of Dragonball fighterZ and I'd like to use the market place for this after a twitter promotion.

It might entice people in to see the platform and use it to it's full capability.

Thoughts?

LP
Hello Phore community,

We have created this account for future bitcointalk announcements.

Thank you. Will this new account be used for future marketing campaign.?

We have signature bounties and perhaps translation bounties coming soon.

More details to come.
Activity: 39
Hello Phore community,

Thank you. Will this new account be used for future marketing campaign.?
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Hello Phore community,

Hm, not to sound negative, but Phore or Shanto or someone else from the core team should endorse this account. Can't be too careful with all the scams these days...

I endorse it  Kiss

Excellent, thanks  Grin
Hello Phore community,

Hm, not to sound negative, but Phore or Shanto or someone else from the core team should endorse this account. Can't be too careful with all the scams these days...

I endorse it  Kiss

Need to get the post count up though. I'll make a series of informative posts for our ANN browsers.
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The
Hello Phore community,

I endorse it  Kiss
Hello Phore community,

Hello Phore community,

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

Did anybody try to update the wallet and the masternode. Did you get any issue?

Thanks

I updated both my windows wallet and my Linux wallet running the masternode without any issues.
I updated my windows wallet and masternode (running on VPS)  yesterday after the above post without any issue.
But I still did not received the 4.2 PHR after 12 hours. Is this normal?
I used to receive 4.2 every few hours.
Thanks

I believe it takes 24 hours for a masternode to start generating rewards again after a restart, so yes, that is normal.

Ok
Thanks

Thanks

I updated both my windows wallet and my Linux wallet running the masternode without any issues.
I updated my windows wallet and masternode (running on VPS)  yesterday after the above post without any issue.
Thanks

I believe it takes 24 hours for a masternode to start generating rewards again after a restart, so yes, that is normal.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

MANDATORY WALLET UPGRADE https://github.com/phoreproject/Phore/releases/tag/v1.2.2

Masternode and Staking rewards will not count on old version after block 250 000

Thanks
Seems like it should be one of the top priorities in my opinion. Lots of big spenders won't go on sketchy exchanges to buy coins.  Get it up on Bittrex, Binance, Bitfinex etc.. and it should do well.
What would be the reward difference compared if i stack 5000PHR rather than 10.000PHR (a full masternod) just 50% less of a masternod, of it would reward more than two different wallets with 5000PHR?

Thanks

I have 5k phore staking at the moment on one machine and I get between 1-3 phore blocks a day. I have them split in to blocks of around 600 each and the wallet running all day.

There is a calculator on the phore website  https://phore.io/information/ click on staking, input your values and let it do it's thing Smiley

Thank you Man,

the calculator says that with 5000 PHR you should be rewarded 5 PHR per day. Why you only receive between 1 to 3? that means that the 37% ROI is not guaranteed right?
One last question, what is the need to  run a masternod with 10.000PHR if there is no additional reward from just staking?

Thanks a lot for your answer..

He said 1-3 phore blocks, each one is worth 2.8 PHR, so 1-3 blocks = 2.8 - 8.4 PHR per day, on average 5 PHR seems about right.

The % return only works over a long time, in a day, or even a month it could be much more or much less, but over a long time it will average out...
Activity: 3
What would be the reward difference compared if i stack 5000PHR rather than 10.000PHR (a full masternod) just 50% less of a masternod, of it would reward more than two different wallets with 5000PHR?

Thanks

I have 5k phore staking at the moment on one machine and I get between 1-3 phore blocks a day. I have them split in to blocks of around 600 each and the wallet running all day.

There is a calculator on the phore website  https://phore.io/information/ click on staking, input your values and let it do it's thing Smiley

Thank you Man,

the calculator says that with 5000 PHR you should be rewarded 5 PHR per day. Why you only receive between 1 to 3? that means that the 37% ROI is not guaranteed right?
One last question, what is the need to  run a masternod with 10.000PHR if there is no additional reward from just staking?

Thanks a lot for your answer..
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Thanks

There is a calculator on the phore website  https://phore.io/information/ click on staking, input your values and let it do it's thing Smiley
Activity: 3

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: