Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] Phore - 100% PoS 3.0 - Masternodes - Zerocoin - Governance No ICO/Premine - page 66. (Read 67705 times)

Activity: 635
Merit: 208
Belgian based crypto-enthusiast
Straight from discord: cryptopia has been paid.

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Can someone explain me? If this coin has 100% ROI so this is 8% in month right? So if Ill put my 100$ to wallet and stake it I will recieve around 8$ at the end of month?

Minimum amount for staking is 3000 PHR by the way.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Just bought some Phore, good luck devs, good road map, great transparency, keep up the good work.
Activity: 42
Can someone explain me? If this coin has 100% ROI so this is 8% in month right? So if Ill put my 100$ to wallet and stake it I will recieve around 8$ at the end of month?
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
The only wallet missing is the MAC one. When will it be available? I prefer keeping it in my wallet.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Correct me if I am wrong, so far Phore is just a clone of PIVX and is planning to integrate Openbazar from another existing code base.
Whats the unique feature of Phore in the pipeline, which is not adopted from another coin, but truly native to PHORE?
Activity: 814
Merit: 1000
Can I get some info on the circulating supply and total supply count?

Is it still to be confirmed? If so does anyone have a decent estimate?

Currently there are 18,496,503 coins.

Here is the rich list.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/phr/#!rich

The #1 is the swap address and it currently contains ~50% of the coins.

I would assume that most of the swaps are already executed, but you never know as there is still some time left.

Thank you, that's very helpful.

No problem, glad to help!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Here is the rich list.

I would assume that most of the swaps are already executed, but you never know as there is still some time left.

Thank you, that's very helpful.
Activity: 814
Merit: 1000

Here is the rich list.

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Vivo listed on cryptopia today and despite higher price it requires 1000 coin to create masternode, while phore requires 10000 so the overall masternode price is almost the same. $4,694.62 for VIVO and $4,412.96 for Phore.

It's up to user to decide which blockchain they are going to use, I know that Phore has some nice updates which are coming up.

Absolutely.  And as far as I understand, after going through the VIVO ANN, there was no talk of implementing a governance feature.  PHORE will have governance in the future and is 100% Proof of Stake.  One of my favorite features and one of the things that ultimately drew me in when I first heard about it.  
Vivo listed on cryptopia today and despite higher price it requires 1000 coin to create masternode, while phore requires 10000 so the overall masternode price is almost the same. $4,694.62 for VIVO and $4,412.96 for Phore.

But Phore won't be just another PoS coin, you're not comparing like for like, you're comparing an apple and an orange. If you were going to compare Phore to another coin, Particl would be better.

Think about what drove the price of Monero, Dash and Zcash, it was adoption by marketplaces, Phore will BE a marketplace.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Statement Regarding Burn

Addressed to the Phore community by the Phore staff.

As many of you are aware, we have been putting a great deal of thought into the allocation of post-burn funds. A vote was held earlier in the month of October when Phore's budget was low. The community decided on a 50% burn & 50% dev fund. Now that our budget has risen, we feel it is no longer necessary to keep 50% of the unswapped coins. Instead, Phore developer Phroshi has decided on a 100% burn of unswapped coins. To pay for future developments, 10% of block rewards will be allocated to the budget. At the end of the month, developers and development will be paid for from the fund amassed through this method.

For future decisions, a solid feature called Governance will be put into place through which all future decisions will be made by the community. Specifically, individuals who have Master Nodes will be able to have input on all major decision

Visit our block explorer https://chainz.cryptoid.info/phr/#!rich

The rich list's #1 address is the number of unswapped coins.
These coins will be burned on the 18th of November. The date when swap from KTK to PHR officially ends.

Another executive decision was made concerning listing date. To completely eliminate any FUD or mistrust and maximize transparency, Phore will list on its first major exchange AFTER swap is over.

Another reason I love this community, the transparency is refreshing. Keep up all the great work!
Activity: 635
Merit: 208
Belgian based crypto-enthusiast

It's up to user to decide which blockchain they are going to use, I know that Phore has some nice updates which are coming up.

Maybe I thinking small but, why we should choose this coin instead of for example vivo coin?
Vivocoin offers much more % at same masternode cost.

Vivo is expensive and doesn't have a marketplace planned as far as I'm aware.
Maybe I thinking small but, why we should choose this coin instead of for example vivo coin?
Vivocoin offers much more % at same masternode cost.
The Phreak/Phore thing is causing some confusion in Coinsmarkets chat, maybe contact Coinsmarkets and get them to announce that they are different coins.

I hope people aren't getting there info exclusively from a trollbox  Grin

I made this Announcement on the Discord and here, but it seems prudent to says it again:

There is currently a coin on Yobit with the ticker PHR.  It is called PHREAK and it is a dead coin from 2015.  There is 0 volume on Yobit for this coin.  DO NOT BUY IT.  At this time, the only exchange you can purchase Phore on is http://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-PHR.htm

Reference: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23667100

No, of course not.  Grin

But some people were saying Phore is for sale on YoBit much cheaper and linked to Phreak, this made a couple of guys do a huge panic dump before everyone realised it's a different coin and the price went back up. It don't bother me, I got my buy orders hit  Grin but I'm banned from the trollbox for making fun of the exchange  Cheesy so I can't warn people.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
The Phreak/Phore thing is causing some confusion in Coinsmarkets chat, maybe contact Coinsmarkets and get them to announce that they are different coins.

I hope people aren't getting there info exclusively from a trollbox  Grin

I made this Announcement on the Discord and here, but it seems prudent to says it again:

There is currently a coin on Yobit with the ticker PHR.  It is called PHREAK and it is a dead coin from 2015.  There is 0 volume on Yobit for this coin.  DO NOT BUY IT.  At this time, the only exchange you can purchase Phore on is http://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-PHR.htm

Reference: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23667100
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
Using the code from OpenBazaar with Phore payments

I like what I see from how this coin is performing on Coinsmarkets and I've bought some now.

What interests me the most is the decentralized marketplace based on OpenBazaar. Does this mean it's similar to OpenBazaar or does this mean it will use the code? The main thing I don't like about OpenBazaar is having to use Bitcoin or Shapeshift, Phore could solve that problem.

Also what's the timeframe? I know Particl are racing to make their own market and they look like they are making fast progress, I'm invested in both now because I think these are the next big things in cryptos and dark markets. (oops, just noticed it's Q1 2018).

Pages:
Jump to: