Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] Phore - 100% PoS 3.0 - Masternodes - Zerocoin - Governance No ICO/Premine - page 70. (Read 67705 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I see the price is growing, everyone is waiting for new exchanges, but probably they will be after 18th 2017
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
look so great project! i want to know what is zerocoin Protocol? if it is  a anonymous technology, i would buy somthing for that!
another question: how about the bounty of signature? i wana do this! thanks you!

if do you want to buy several coin here https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-PHR.htm
and to join in the signature campaign here https://phore.io/bitcointalk-signatures/
Activity: 630
Hi Dev,

could you please provide some information on the Swap: how many coins were swapped and possibly a top10 or top100 addresses list.
Your coin has a good base for further progress, but I think you have to move to a better exchange. The current (and only one) is not very appropriate to address wide user community.
Good luck and hope to see some good progress here!
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/phr/#!rich
The top address is the swap address and 18mill - the amount there has already been swapped.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What are the ways to get a token in addition to signatures and purchases?
Activity: 534
Hi Dev,

could you please provide some information on the Swap: how many coins were swapped and possibly a top10 or top100 addresses list.
Your coin has a good base for further progress, but I think you have to move to a better exchange. The current (and only one) is not very appropriate to address wide user community.
Good luck and hope to see some good progress here!
Activity: 76
Hi, what is the different of masternode and masternode collacteral?
Activity: 140
Thanks to the developers!
The project is beautiful, stable, fast operations!
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I finally managed to get PHR running properly on a Raspberry Pi...

In case anyone else is struggling, here is what I did:

- install latest version of Raspbian
- download and compile libboost 1.5.8
- add jessie repository to the apt list
- download and compile libssl 1.0.0
- apt install libminiupnpc10
- copy over files downloaded from phore.io

Not sure if there is an easier way (it seems like there should be), but this worked for me, so I am happy  Cheesy

Thanks. I am going to fire up a RasPi this weekend but I think I have the 2nd Gen one so I might just order the new board.
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
Only way is buying off the exchange, right now that's on coinsmarkets

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-PHR.htm

how to get coins?

Yeah I think this coin is in dire need of a listing in a more credible exchange. Only then will we see its true value.

Exchanges will come in time. Coinsmarket works perfectly fine for now.

Volume really low though and thats keeping the price lower than it should be.. $0.08 too cheap for a coin with the supply of PHR and the features
Activity: 54

how to get coins?

Yeah I think this coin is in dire need of a listing in a more credible exchange. Only then will we see its true value.

Exchanges will come in time. Coinsmarket works perfectly fine for now.
Activity: 462
I finally managed to get PHR running properly on a Raspberry Pi...

In case anyone else is struggling, here is what I did:

- install latest version of Raspbian
- download and compile libboost 1.5.8
- add jessie repository to the apt list
- download and compile libssl 1.0.0
- apt install libminiupnpc10
- copy over files downloaded from phore.io

Not sure if there is an easier way (it seems like there should be), but this worked for me, so I am happy  Cheesy
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
love is first
look so great project! i want to know what is zerocoin Protocol? if it is  a anonymous technology, i would buy somthing for that!
another question: how about the bounty of signature? i wana do this! thanks you!
Activity: 518

how to get coins?

Activity: 239
it is very interesting to see the development of coin price in the market for now because I myself am a person who admire the development which is very short for the success of the project
Activity: 976
Merit: 534

how to get coins?
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
Everyone that is running a MN, remember to consolidate your rewards in Coin Control by sending them to
one of your addresses, example label 'MN-Rewards'.

If you have your wallet unlocked you can type in the debug console:

Code:
autocombinerewards threshold

Example:

Code:
autocombinerewards true 25

It will then automatically combine the rewards below the threshold. It is done via transactions, so keep that in
mind your wallet must be unlocked for this command to work. Once you have larger amounts can then for example
manually send in a larger transaction to a MN-Rewards address and stake them.

I dont see a masternode channel... but I'm don't really know how to use slack very well... what is autocombine?
Activity: 87
Okay I'm pretty sure I have the masternode up and running... guess I just wait and see now

In your wallet it will show if it is running or not. Give it a little bit then you should start to see some rewards. Also do not forget about autocombine if you want to combine your rewards. There is more information about that in the masternode channel of slack if interested. 

I dont see a masternode channel... but I'm don't really know how to use slack very well... what is autocombine?

On the left hand side of slack click on Channels. Then join Masternodes.  Autocombine will allow you to set a threshold of your choice to combine the rewards via transactions so you do not have a bunch of small inputs in your wallet.
Activity: 112
Activity: 77
Activity: 951
Okay I'm pretty sure I have the masternode up and running... guess I just wait and see now

Did you get it up and running?  I had to start it manually in the Debug Console by typing masternode start-alias phore-mn1

Just put the name of your node in place of phore-mn1.

93 MN's are on the network now.  

Yep its working now, opened the wallet this morning to see masternode rewards coming in... I also had to do the debug console method

In your wallet it will show if it is running or not. Give it a little bit then you should start to see some rewards. Also do not forget about autocombine if you want to combine your rewards. There is more information about that in the masternode channel of slack if interested. 

Pages:
Jump to: