Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN. - page 35. (Read 77869 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
A new Thursday is approaching and the Phore team will host the quiz on the official server reachable at this address: https://discord.gg/T9UEVcQ

I invite you to participate to win PHR coins and to get to know the community

Interested on what will happen to PHR project once GFN is launched? What is the role of PHR once GFN is up and running? Are they going to develop the PHR alongside with GFN? Also, is the marketplace of Phore giving income to this platform? Just wondering how they are doing with the marketplace business.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
A new Thursday is approaching and the Phore team will host the quiz on the official server reachable at this address: https://discord.gg/T9UEVcQ

How many winners will be there in the discord group and how many PHR tokens the winners will get ?

Also can you let me know what is the time to join for this quiz ?

You should be in the discord group (https://discord.gg/T9UEVcQ) to know all these details  Smiley

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

How many winners will be there in the discord group and how many PHR tokens the winners will get ?

Also can you let me know what is the time to join for this quiz ?

Why they don't have a definite date for the airdrop ? In previous all the airdrops, there was a specific date n time , when the airdrop took place. So the tactic is that people don't sell after the airdrop ?
Keep in mind that people will still sell the coins after August 20. I think the airdrop dates should be defined.

I think this solution is better and reduces price volatility, considering that during the first two snapshoots there was a massive purchase of PHR just to participate in the airdrop, this new method protects the community in my opinion.

Well, indirectly the airdrop should increase the worth and price of Phore. Volatility in crypto is normal and if you can't afford Volatility, you should probably not be investing in crypto.
Lets see if this new tactic can increase the price of Phore and yet keep it stable at higher prices.
Hi guys, I hope you are able to participate in the fourth snapshoot for eligibility at the Graphene airdrop.
There are still two snapshoots left and the new date will be announced soon.
The correction of the markets is an excellent opportunity to accumulate at a low price.

What are the dates for the last two snapshots ?
I wonder there hasn't been much activity here. It look like Graphene airdrop hype is dying gradually or its the whole market which is down at the moment ?

The whole market is somewhat bearish at the moment and Phore is no different. Intelligent people will use this opportunity to accumulate more Phore. Fundamentally Phore is a much better coin and it will pump more than expected once the market becomes green.

And regarding the dates of snapshots, it is mentioned on their medium article that it will be taken randomly between Jun 20 - Aug 20.
So there are no defined dates as it will be taken by a random generator to select those dates.
If you want to participate for the last 2 airdrops, you need to hold or buy PHR coins within those period and not sell them.
Curious how these GFN will perform in the market once listed, if in case, in pancakeswap.

Why they don't have a definite date for the airdrop ? In previous all the airdrops, there was a specific date n time , when the airdrop took place. So the tactic is that people don't sell after the airdrop ?
Keep in mind that people will still sell the coins after August 20. I think the airdrop dates should be defined.
Activity: 976
Merit: 534

The Graphene Snapshot period is here...! Shocked

• Hold Phore between June 20th & August 20th
  • Get TWO Graphene Airdrops!

More information here: https://getgraphene.medium.com/snapshot-5-6-information-31c78103b18a

Introducing our new Business Development Manager - Angel Andre!  

• Generating Partnerships
  • Building Business Relationships
  • Getting Phore and Graphene on Larger Exchanges

Angel will focus on the GROWTH of the projects from a Business perspective!  Cool

Please join us in welcoming @Angel A to the team![/list]
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Hi guys, I hope you are able to participate in the fourth snapshoot for eligibility at the Graphene airdrop.
The correction of the markets is an excellent opportunity to accumulate at a low price.

I wonder there hasn't been much activity here. It look like Graphene airdrop hype is dying gradually or its the whole market which is down at the moment ?

The whole market is somewhat bearish at the moment and Phore is no different. Intelligent people will use this opportunity to accumulate more Phore. Fundamentally Phore is a much better coin and it will pump more than expected once the market becomes green.

And regarding the dates of snapshots, it is mentioned on their medium article that it will be taken randomly between Jun 20 - Aug 20.
So there are no defined dates as it will be taken by a random generator to select those dates.
If you want to participate for the last 2 airdrops, you need to hold or buy PHR coins within those period and not sell them.
Curious how these GFN will perform in the market once listed, if in case, in pancakeswap.

That's a good question but an only be answered after the listing, we are all hoping that once it's

been added to exchange it will provide decent value, but that's it everything take your nerve to gamble

with the risk when you invest to any particular asset. Hold more Phore to have good amount of this coin
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Activity: 462
Merit: 107
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
📢 **Introducing our new Business Development Manager - Angel Andre!**  📢

✅Generating Partnerships
✅Building Business Relationships
✅Getting Phore and Graphene on Larger Exchanges

Angel will focus on the GROWTH of the projects from a Business perspective! 💪

Graphene Snapshot 5 & 6 Information

Read the article below to learn when the Snapshots will be taken, and our reasons for changing the Snapshot process slightly (it benefits everyone)!

https://getgraphene.medium.com/snapshot-5-6-information-31c78103b18a
Too lazy to read the development update?..🥱

...We got you!💪

👇Watch the video below👇
https://youtu.be/xRMsvwFo6V8

@GetGraphene is coming to #BinanceSmartChain!
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
impressive, we are now closer to launching a new ecosystem. GFN is making good progress.
1. Smart Contract — 100% Completed
2. Back End System (dApp) — 100% Completed
3. Front End Interface — 100% Completed
4. Phore Core Wallet Changes — In Progress (~90%)
5. Smart Contract Audit — In Progress (~90%)

he said, in 3 weeks we will see GFN BSC.
this all makes us all impatient.

source: https://getgraphene.medium.com/development-update-06-09-2021-33f0ec5e1b38

Graphene Development Update!

• Step by step breakdown
  • Progress update
  • Completion date!!!

Read the article below to find out about the BSC Graphene development process and more!

https://getgraphene.medium.com/development-update-06-09-2021-33f0ec5e1b38
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

The last snapshot, which will be the 6th, will happen this coming August? And as mentioned before, you will distribute the GFN before the last snapshot. So does this statement still hold or are you going to distribute GFN after finishing all the airdrops? And do you have exchange that you are eyeing to list GFN?
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
**Phore Masternode owners.... It's time to vote for the JUNE budget proposal for the development of Phore Blockchain.

The Phore Blockchain team ask you to please vote YES to the following:**

Phore-Core-June21... Start Block 1944000
Android-June21... Start Block 1944000
Graphene-June21... Start Block 1944000

-------------------------

**We also ask that you vote NO to the following:**

Phore-Core-May21... Start Block 1900800
Android-May21... Start Block 1900800
Graphene-May21... Start Block 1900800

🚨**URGENT - Deadline within a few days**🚨

Activity: 571
Merit: 11
Hi guys, I remind you that on Sunday 6th June at 29:59 GMT there will be the fourth snapshoot to receive the Graphene airdrop.
I hope you bought $PHR this week to get a speculative advantage or from a holder like me and receive your $GFN token bag.
https://getgraphene.medium.com/how-to-get-graphene-beginners-guide-247ee6d4fb5a
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
the next one will be on 6 June (next Sunday) and two more will remain to be defined but you can consider an interval of 30 days each (so hypothetically 4 July and 8 August).
But it could be assessable by the team to carry out the last two or the last one with the $GFN token already listed and distributed to those who participated from the beginning to have the advantage of a possible speculation.
That's right, if there is a consideration from the team to distribute to airdrop participants who have followed from the beginning and immediately get them listed on the exchange and open trades, it would be better to get enthusiasm from the market and community. from there the developer can define a new strategy to create a bigger adoption of the exchange not only from those who get GFN from the airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: