Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN. - page 34. (Read 77869 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
why some for this week look so lonely. there's not much talk in the discord group.
after the last update, there's not much we can see at the moment. while most people hope that we are getting closer to the launch of GFN.

The GFN testnet claim has been made, how is the progress?
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Introducing our new PARTNERSHIP with NFTStudio🎉

To celebrate this, NFTStudio will produce a limited number of unique #NFT's for the Phore community🤩

To qualify for these unique artworks:
  • Hold $PHR between Aug 15th - Sept 1st
  • Follow @nft_studio

More information TBA...😉

Where do we have to hold PHR and in how much quantity in order to be eligible foe the reward ?
Also those who hold at exchange will receive the benefit too ?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

To celebrate this, NFTStudio will produce a limited number of unique #NFT's for the Phore community🤩

• Follow @nft_studio

More information TBA...😉

this is a great initiative, the NFT trend will attract new enthusiasts and collectors and will be a great way to build interest around Phore.

It will bring new investors to this project, this initiative is another good way to attract newcomers to know more

about Phore project, once they gain attentions it will start the interest, domino effect will take place and we will

see additional people to this asset, just keep it coming team!
Activity: 976
Merit: 534

• Follow @nft_studio

More information TBA...😉

The instructions for testing the BSC Graphene claiming process are here!  Cheesy

Please read through these carefully and ensure you are using the BSC Testnet!

https://getgraphene.medium.com/testnet-instructions-for-claiming-graphene-on-binance-smart-chain-17f7c7762883
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
May I ask for those who are staking PHR coins like in stakecube, they are also joining the airdrop of GFN. Are we going to wait for instructions from stakecube? Are you going to post announcement also for those who are storing their PHR in stakecube or midas?

Shocked TWO MILLION BLOCKS  Shocked

A short while ago, #Phore Blockchain passed block 2,000,000 and with the support of our fantastic community, we've been able to deliver so much within this period!

Wait until you see what we've got planned for @GetGraphene, the Marketplace and #NFTs

See more here: https://twitter.com/PhoreCrypto/status/1424431677942771717

Cool Be prepared for the @GetGraphene Airdrop Cool

✅Have qualified by holding #Phore
✅Have a small amount of $BNB for TX fees
✅Have @MetaMask installed

#Graphene is coming VERY soon!  Grin

Be prepared and get yours first on #BinanceSmartChain!

See more here: https://twitter.com/PhoreCrypto/status/1417911028139106306
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

Your reasoning is logical, many are here for speculation and I think that distributing the GFN airdrop multiple times and not in a single solution can prevent and reduce the impact on the price.
I also believe that PHR will have to release some news regarding its decentralized marketplace platform to contain this potential coin dump.
It is not long, we will soon see what will happen.
that's right. phore must come up with a solution to a problem that is likely to occur.
and the decision must be a sound strategy to strengthen the market of the new GFN ecosystem.
I hope the team has done a good plan without mistakes. all must be taken into account.
What awaits us, a huge sale as soon as the claim is available? Or will the airdrop method divided into 6 snapshoots have given the strong hands the opportunity to participate and contribute in the long term to the vision of the project?
all PHR holders get GFN for free.
What do you think when the trade opens?
not all who get it for free will hold their GFN for project progress.
there are even some of the PHR holders just holding on to get a share of the airdrop. when they've got free GFN, what do you think there will still be full support from people like that?

We must be aware of such situations. many projects have experienced it. the team must pay attention to their strategy to maintain market stability.
I believe GFN is a worthy project. but it will not be good when their market management is not well planned.

I am a holder and I like to accumulate very undervalued projects but with future potential, Phore seems to me one of them and therefore I am confident in the long term.
I think Graphene will have a much faster impact in the cryptosphere.

Looking forward to see that, it's good to wait for now and see how Graphene will impact the whole ecosytem.

Long term investors understand the value of holding as they see potentials, still have 2 more days  and after

seeing that huge dumped a couple of days ago the market is now again moving upwards.
Hello, the endless wait seems to be almost over, 12 hours ago it was tweeted from the official Phore profile to get ready because those who participated in the snapshoot will be able to make the Graphene claim:
https://twitter.com/PhoreCrypto/status/1417911028139106306
this is very encouraging. I believe this is the news the community has been waiting for.
now we are getting closer to a new ecosystem that will be very strong in the market.
all snapshot participants immediately prepare to claim GFN tokens.

What awaits us, a huge sale as soon as the claim is available? Or will the airdrop method divided into 6 snapshoots have given the strong hands the opportunity to participate and contribute in the long term to the vision of the project?

A good question to ask, I'm one of those who participate with the signature bounty and until now I keep all my rewards.

I see the vision of this project and looking from the last time high the chance still possible since the team are still working

and they didn't abandoned this project. Just looking forward to see how GFN will affect phore and how it will succeed from

this industry.
Hello, the endless wait seems to be almost over, 12 hours ago it was tweeted from the official Phore profile to get ready because those who participated in the snapshoot will be able to make the Graphene claim:
this is very encouraging. I believe this is the news the community has been waiting for.
now we are getting closer to a new ecosystem that will be very strong in the market.
all snapshot participants immediately prepare to claim GFN tokens.

Thanks really a good news to get our @GetGraphene Airdrop. For those who don't know thay should have a little amount of bnb in their wallet so that the transaction fee can be paid for transfer and they should install the metamask on their system and configure binance smart chain.
BSC Graphene Internal testing - COMPLETED  Cheesy

We now need your help to finalize the Graphene Airdrop process!

Volunteers are needed to ensure the process is easy to understand and works well for all types of Phore users!

All proficiency levels are welcome! Please signal your interest in the Discord #bsc-graphene-testing channel, and we will contact you!  Smiley

It seems that Graphene will be a great project. The development team is working hard to make it a master piece.  Smiley
I wonder what will be the future of Phore once Graphene will be launched. Will we cotiune to grow both Phore and Graphene  ?
BSC Graphene Internal testing - COMPLETED  Cheesy

We now need your help to finalize the Graphene Airdrop process!

Volunteers are needed to ensure the process is easy to understand and works well for all types of Phore users!

All proficiency levels are welcome! Please signal your interest in the Discord #bsc-graphene-testing channel, and we will contact you!  Smiley

GRAPHENE - Smart Contract Audit: PASSED

Be confident in the quality of code being delivered by Graphene - coming to #BinanceSmartChain SOON!

Watch more here: https://twitter.com/GetGraphene/status/1412775695093321734
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
I rejoined the signature campaign because I read a lot of positive feedback about Graphene and one of the ways to get graphene is by holding Phore, it's like hitting two birds with one stone, Phore is still a good coin with god potential and Graphene is also a good coin with good potential and it's great getting these two coins in one campaign.

Graphene is coming to #BinanceSmartChain in July!  Shocked

How does Graphene compare to #Ethereum #Cardano #Polkadot  Huh

Mainnet coming soon!
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
ALL Masternode coins (including Phore) are being delisted from Midas

Midas announced their move away from the Masternode market earlier this year. The Phore team were not aware of this, and received no direct communication from Midas until the announcement yesterday.

Delisting Schedule

Thursday 8th July - Nodes will be turned off and no further payouts will be made to investors. PHR will no longer appear on the Shares table, Midas exchange or InstantBuy.

End of August 2021 - PHR share cards for existing users on Midas will no longer appear on UI. Blockchain/automatic withdrawal support will stop and users will need to contact Midas support directly to process

Graphene Airdrop on Midas

Midas have (on numerous occasions) announced their support for this, both in private and publicly to their community. We are confident they will honor this, but they are yet to confirm.

Alternative Exchanges

As a rule, we always have a minimum of THREE exchanges for Phore at any one time. This is done to protect Phore users and allow PHR to be traded even in the event of losing an exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: