Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN. - page 75. (Read 77755 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

Do you think you can win the competition with Amazon and Ebay?
I think that it will be very difficult for you and users will not want to switch to a new marketplace.

Amazon and Ebay are market leaders.

I think that the transition to the PHORE marketplace will be a long one, but in the end everyone will switch to a new marketplace.

Amazon is the strongest competitor in the market. I think that in the next 5-10 years, no one can beat Amazon.

Amazon has no competitors at the moment, but if they ignore the blockchain and cryptocurrency, they will lose popularity within 5 years

As far as I know, Amazon has already considered adding a payment in cryptocurrency and even wanted to release its token.

There were news that Amazon is testing the addition of bitcoin and several TOP cryptocurrencies.

About the launch of the Amazon coin no information was received
Activity: 23

What changes in income for masternode owners after updating Synapse?

Will I need to have 10,000 coins in my account as before?

Not. A total of 100 PHORE is required to run 1 Synapse node.

This will create additional decentralization and improve the security of the PHORE BLOCKCHAIN network.

Also, small investors will be able to receive about 40% profit per year from their investments.

PHORE BLOCKCHAIN is social and technological.
Activity: 3

I think that it will be very difficult for you and users will not want to switch to a new marketplace.

I think that the transition to the PHORE marketplace will be a long one, but in the end everyone will switch to a new marketplace.

In my opinion, rivalry with Amazon is hopeless.
The PHORE marketplace should find its community and grow towards specialized sales.

Why do you think so?

Why manufacturers do not want to save 10% of their income?

I think you are mistaken. People will choose a more economical option.

Amazon has been and will remain the market leader in the next 20 years.

Nevertheless, after the launch of the PHORE marketplace, we will get a serious competitor for Amazon
Activity: 40

I would also be interested to see how experts and business representatives evaluate the perspective of PHORE BLOCKCHAIN.

You can see advisors on the website in the "team" section.

Samuel Falkon is an early supporter of bitcoin in Israel. Now he is developing a project phore

As we see, Bitcoin needs the support of the community and soon we will see Bitcoin at $ 100,000.

Samuel Falkon can give the right advice
Activity: 29

Amazon is the strongest competitor in the market. I think that in the next 5-10 years, no one can beat Amazon.

Amazon has no competitors at the moment, but if they ignore the blockchain and cryptocurrency, they will lose popularity within 5 years

As far as I know, Amazon has already considered adding a payment in cryptocurrency and even wanted to release its token.
Activity: 3

Development of the PHORE marketplace should be completed before the end of 2019. I think that the price of a coin can grow 3 times after updating the PHORE marketplace.

Coins will begin to go up even before the PHORE marketplace is updated.

I think we will see a 500% increase in the price of a coin in 2-3 weeks.

This is very promising. I think that in the next 1-2 months we will not see a rapid increase in the price of a coin.
Activity: 6

What profit can I get from investing in a PHORE coin?

I like your project, but I want to understand how I can earn

The coin is already trading on more than 5 exchanges. You can buy a coin at any time.

The potential of the project depends on the developers. Study the project and think when to buy PHORE coins

In my opinion, the coin is traded only on 1 exchange, and added to 5 exchanges

I am waiting for the listing of PHORE coins on the TOP Exchange. This will cause a rise in coin prices.

I think that the PHORE project has created a page on the binance info site for the purpose of further cooperation.

Perhaps in the next six months we will see a listing on the binance exchange

I do not believe in listing on binance exchange.

It is very expensive and the project is not interested in manipulating coin prices.
Activity: 5
What changes in income for masternode owners after updating Synapse?

Will I need to have 10,000 coins in my account as before?

Not. A total of 100 PHORE is required to run 1 Synapse node.

This will create additional decentralization and improve the security of the PHORE BLOCKCHAIN network.
Activity: 40

Development of the PHORE marketplace should be completed before the end of 2019. I think that the price of a coin can grow 3 times after updating the PHORE marketplace.

Coins will begin to go up even before the PHORE marketplace is updated.

I think we will see a 500% increase in the price of a coin in 2-3 weeks.
Activity: 18

I think that by the end of the year we will see prices of $ 1 for 1 PHORE coin.

The team wants to complete work on their main update before the end of the year.

It is quite real. Now the coin has a value of about 30 cents. If the project team manages to launch the updated marketplace, the price will increase by 3 times

In my opinion, it all depends on Bitcoin.
If the price of bitcoin grows to $ 20,000, then a PHORE coin will have a value of $ 1-2.
Activity: 9

I would also be interested to see how experts and business representatives evaluate the perspective of PHORE BLOCKCHAIN.

You can see advisors on the website in the "team" section.

Samuel Falkon is an early supporter of bitcoin in Israel. Now he is developing a project phore
Activity: 19

Are the blockchain key ideas taken from Ethereum 2.0?

What are the key features of your PHORE BLOCKCHAIN?

The PHORE BLOCKCHAIN project took a lot of ideas with Ethereum 2.0.

But the guys wrote the blockchain from scratch and implement their own unique ideas.

There is no synapse in ethereum

Why can not I add my product to the marketplace?

I added an iPhone, but it does not appear in the listing and buyers do not see my product.

Strange situation, because the project team stated that the marketplace will not be moderated.

Why did you accept to change your rules?

Now the marketplace is working in test mode, so the function of moderating goods before listing has been added.

After updating the marketplace, products will be added automatically.
Activity: 6

The team wants to complete work on their main update before the end of the year.

It is quite real. Now the coin has a value of about 30 cents. If the project team manages to launch the updated marketplace, the price will increase by 3 times
Activity: 1

Activity: 47

Activity: 58

Why can not I add my product to the marketplace?

I added an iPhone, but it does not appear in the listing and buyers do not see my product.

At this stage, all products are moderated manually before adding to the marketplace listing. You can apply and your item will be published.
Activity: 33

Wondering what Phore development has been up to?

Check out the latest Phore Development Update Just Published!

https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/phore-development-update-june-19-2019-7b2ee1ea0831?postPublishedType=initial

I heard that after the PHORE coins, Reddcoin (RDD) coins will be added.

Do you think Reddcoin is a popular payment system?

The Reddcoin project (RDD) has been in partnership with PHORE BLOCKCHAIN for a very long time.

I think that adding these coins to the marketplace has no logical explanation.

I do not know a single person who uses the Reddcoin Project (RDD) as a payment system.

Why did you add these coins to the marketplace?

The Reddcoin Project (RDD) is a popular project. The coin has a large daily trading volume.

I think this partnership will be beneficial for your project.
Activity: 38

The coin is already trading on more than 5 exchanges. You can buy a coin at any time.

The potential of the project depends on the developers. Study the project and think when to buy PHORE coins
Pages:
Jump to: