Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN. - page 79. (Read 77755 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

You will have the ability to block users of the marketplace if it violates the laws of many countries?

How will this be done technically?

Users are not registered on the platform and can use means of substitution of IP addresses, therefore blocking in the marketplace is impossible
Activity: 22

What is the marketplace commission and how much is the listing on the marketplace?

Will there be package deals with discounts?

Adding products and the commission in the marketplace is missing.

All users can add products for free without paying any commissions.
Activity: 13

in fact, I like how the team works now but the economic and marketing component is pretty weak, although the project has a strong team of developers.

here I agree and the project looks just fine. I will monitor how it all works in practice.

after each payout I buy a little PHR

What payout do you mean?

I also bought tokens for the long term and expect growth of 500-800% in the coming year

I think that in the next six months we will not see such growth.

To see 500%, the cryptocurrency market must grow by 1000%
Activity: 14

How much will the transaction processing speed increase after starting Synapse?

You mark this as an important update, but I want to understand what advantages Synapse gives

Practically, as much as needed. The upper bound is probably somewhere around 1M TPS though. Also, it strengthens the core PoS algorithm and provides more security guarantees. We'll also support smart contracts and dynamic state execution.

This is incredible! If you manage to achieve the stated transaction rate, you will become the best blockchain today.

I think it will not happen so quickly. This transaction speed will be difficult to add even in the test network.

PHORE has a very ambitious team.

Yesterday, the developers announced the completion of work on one of the stages of phore synapse, so soon we can expect to update the test network

let's see what results the team will show in the future. now we certainly see very good results. let's see what the future holds. still, we need a flight to the moon.

I think it will be possible only after the launch of the marketplace and only after it becomes popular.

I think they made the right decision to run the client application. I think it will be most convenient for users. moreover, the marketplace itself will allow to exclude intermediaries.

as I understand they are also developing a web service and it's just not ready yet. But in any case, the project is still actively developing.

Investors are looking not only at the global idea of the project, but also at the speed of its implementation.

If the project team delays with the development, then investors may lose interest in the project.

Investors always want to get everything at once, but this does not happen.

Phore coins are very promising for long term investment.

Now the price of the coin is at a low level, but I think that we should not expect a sharp increase in the price.
The team very often postpone the launch of updates.

Now the coin has fallen in price by another 4 cents and I think to buy when the price reaches $ 0.24

Further growth to 1 dollar will begin.
Activity: 13

I heard that you want to release your terminals. It's true?

Will it be possible to sell and buy cryptocurrency in the terminal?

Terminals will be able to change fiat money for cryptocurrency?

Is it legal to install such ATMs in the US?

If this is possible, then a license will be required for the installation of ATMs. Then everything will be legal and ATMs can be installed everywhere.
Activity: 15

read blogs about collaborating with binance and fixing vulnerabilities and was impressed. But I would like to understand what services the team will provide in addition to the marketplace.

What exactly did you read about collaboration with binance?

As far as I know the project opened the page on binance.info and publishes the latest releases about the project, but this is not related to the exchange itself

I think this is the first step to start a partnership with representatives of the exchange

I am glad that Phore is presented in Binance Info https://info.binance.com/en/currencies/phore

PHORE passed official certification on info.binance. This allows me to trust the PHORE team.

In general, this is a positive trend for the development of the project.
Activity: 12

You mark this as an important update, but I want to understand what advantages Synapse gives

Practically, as much as needed. The upper bound is probably somewhere around 1M TPS though. Also, it strengthens the core PoS algorithm and provides more security guarantees. We'll also support smart contracts and dynamic state execution.

This is incredible! If you manage to achieve the stated transaction rate, you will become the best blockchain today.

I think it will not happen so quickly. This transaction speed will be difficult to add even in the test network.

PHORE has a very ambitious team.

let's see what results the team will show in the future. now we certainly see very good results. let's see what the future holds. still, we need a flight to the moon.

I think it will be possible only after the launch of the marketplace and only after it becomes popular.

I think they made the right decision to run the client application. I think it will be most convenient for users. moreover, the marketplace itself will allow to exclude intermediaries.

as I understand they are also developing a web service and it's just not ready yet. But in any case, the project is still actively developing.

Investors are looking not only at the global idea of the project, but also at the speed of its implementation.

If the project team delays with the development, then investors may lose interest in the project.

Investors always want to get everything at once, but this does not happen.

Phore coins are very promising for long term investment.

Now the price of the coin is at a low level, but I think that we should not expect a sharp increase in the price.
The team very often postpone the launch of updates.
Activity: 9

Synapse supports a proof of stake (PoS) network, sharding, will serve as the foundation for Smart Contracts, Token Generation, and allow for potentially unprecedented Transaction Speeds.
Activity: 1

Recently, I noticed that PHR / BTC trading has intensified on the CryptoBridge exchange.

Which exchange do you recommend trading?

If you do not like decentralized exchanges, then CryptoBridge is the best choice for trading PHORE coins.

However, daily trading volumes are still very small.
Activity: 1

How many PHR coins do I need to deposit for a validator node after running Synapse on the main network?

Now to run masternode, you need 10,000 PHRs.

After starting Synapse, this amount will be significantly reduced, then exact figures are not yet known.
Activity: 18

read blogs about collaborating with binance and fixing vulnerabilities and was impressed. But I would like to understand what services the team will provide in addition to the marketplace.

What exactly did you read about collaboration with binance?

As far as I know the project opened the page on binance.info and publishes the latest releases about the project, but this is not related to the exchange itself

I think this is the first step to start a partnership with representatives of the exchange

I am glad that Phore is presented in Binance Info https://info.binance.com/en/currencies/phore

Activity: 18

I think they made the right decision to run the client application.  I think it will be most convenient for users. moreover, the marketplace itself will allow to exclude intermediaries.

I think they made the right decision to run the client application.  I think it will be most convenient for users. moreover, the marketplace itself will allow to exclude intermediaries.

The exclusion of intermediaries gives advantages to both the buyer and the seller.

Moreover, the absence of a third party minimizes the risks
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Activity: 130
why are you quoting the whole branch?  I just don't understand why.  the user will be uncomfortable to see the information.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
what other events does the team plan to take part in? I just wish I could understand that.
I would like to see more announcements about this. I think the team needs a strong marketing company right now.
as an investor, I just need to launch a node in order to receive passive income and this is a really good opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: