Pages:
Author

Topic: Physical Bitcoin Design Finalists - Cast Your Vote Now! - Ends 10th September 14 - page 10. (Read 19737 times)

Activity: 508
Merit: 500
Also, I've noticed that the #15 took a copyrighted pictures in his design, if he bought the right, it's fine, but I wanted to let you know...

http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-203441218/stock-photo-roaring-lion-head-high-relief-on-the-facade-of-a-palace.html?src=XQAeDMfNm13Jry_4B1f1Lg-1-26
Activity: 508

I vote for #10 elianite

I have a question:

You are going to make 100 2oz coins in .9999 Gold ?

I guess not, because that would make your first batch production cost up to over 250 000$

Just curious Tongue

Activity: 504
My vote goes to design number 15 of BTC-Graphicdesigns.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
vote #4 Design Four by bonksnp2
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
My vote is for design six by iawgoM.
Activity: 215
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
lol seems to be a lot of brand new accounts voting here, how many sockpuppets do you have BTC-Graphicdesigns? Smiley

Actually none if I am honest. Compare my IP - I don't really care what you think.
Maybe the voters realised that my design is great? Or maybe its because I am the only female who entered?

Not sure where you got the idea that you were the only female who entered. I also don't know what that has to do with people picking a design though... ? You picked a symbol of male power for your design, so if anything people would have assumed you were male. Wink
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
My vote is for design six by iawgoM
Activity: 146
I vote for design Six by iawgoM

Many thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1003
Merit: 1000
I like Design Six by iawgoM most!

So vote for Design Six by iawgoM
Activity: 602
Can we see that "original photo" that you made of the lion head and then extracted it to your design?

P.S. I don't have to show you anything - either the voters like my design or they don't.

Oh, so no photo? Sad
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Actually none if I am honest. Compare my IP - I don't really care what you think.
Maybe the voters realised that my design is great? Or maybe its because I am the only female who entered?

Can we see that "original photo" that you made of the lion head and then extracted it to your design?

I had to read your sentence a couple of times because I couldn't believe what I just read!
Whats the matter iawgom? Are the voters you asked to vote for you running out?
Let the best design win and don't be a sore losers.

P.S. I don't have to show you anything - either the voters like my design or they don't.
No more and no less. I don't need to ask the croatian forum to vote for me.
Activity: 521
UFO
My vote is for design Six (6) by iawgoM.

My recommendation is to give a second thought on the Bitcoin signs over the number 5 Smiley

Activity: 602

Activity: 364
lol seems to be a lot of brand new accounts voting here, how many sockpuppets do you have BTC-Graphicdesigns? Smiley

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
All designs rock. But my vote goes to number 15 of BTC-Graphicdesigns.
Activity: 490
I can't even take this voting seriously anymore.  There is too little rational discussion and too much butt hurt and obvious farming for votes.  
For 5 BTC what did you expect, Mr. worldtreasurefinders .
Let's cut the top 3 that battle for votes, and see the normal voting numbers this thread would have got.

Mr. Coinographic should really look on the accounts and the way the votes were casted, for me they are really fishy.
Activity: 315
I can't even take this voting seriously anymore.  There is too little rational discussion and too much butt hurt and obvious farming for votes. 
Activity: 735
Pages:
Jump to: