Pages:
Author

Topic: Physical Bitcoin Design Finalists - Cast Your Vote Now! - Ends 10th September 14 - page 8. (Read 19744 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 250
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Daily Bitcoins for your Paypal/Skrill
Wow just wow.... Some of you guys are pretty fucking awful.

The number of people who have clearly been paid to vote here is clear, no posts for ages and then surprise 'I vote for X'

The number of people who have registered new accounts to vote.

This just goes to show the difference between the Litecoin Community and Bitcoin Community - this must be pretty clear to Coinographic himself.

I have bought a number of coins from Coinographic - I followed all the voting threads on LTC Talk for the competitions he had there and it was nothing like this. He is a fair honest and decent guy. He even offered to drive halfway across the UK to deliver coins to my father when they were delayed.

You guys (not all of you) should be fucking ashamed - Coinographic has stepped up to offer a great service to BTC and LTC and look how people repay him.

The crypto community should be grateful for someone like him and his partners investing the money they have to help create these coins for us.

If i were Coinographic, I would just have my staff members make the vote and choose the coin that suits there business. This thread is a joke and the moderation on this forum appalling. You guys suck big time trying to scam the 'prize' from him. Unfortunately, his generosity has bought the worst out in a lot of people here.

But from my own point of view Design Six by iawgoM is a coin i would buy.

Hey Mr. "lack of respect to his rules is beyond a joke."

Your pick (which is a joke in and of itself, is a clear violation of the rules which required a box. So, your disrespect shown to Coinographic and lack of respect to his rules is beyond a joke.  

Can I see proof of this quote below please... a receipt or something because your ignorance leads me to believe you may one of the "guys who suck big time trying to scam the 'prize' from him."
"I have bought a number of coins from Coinographic - I followed all the voting threads on LTC Talk for the competitions he had there and it was nothing like this. He is a fair honest and decent guy. He even offered to drive halfway across the UK to deliver coins to my father when they were delayed."

Coinographic has lost every ounce of respect.  He made a contest and gave clear rules and I, for one was very impressed with the designs and personally I had fun and when I saw I wasn't selected, I was fine with that.  I tried to go outside the norm and I wasn't picked... no big deal.

Then when I looked at the 5 designs.... there were glaring issues.  It was as if they picked out of a hat.  The rules stated that the design must include a box.  YOUR PICK, or FRIEND, or LOVER decided not to make a box. So, he should have zero chance at the prize.  The other guy makes a silver/ gold coin and zooms to show his "engraved gold lines" and states later that it wasn't grey or silver but black paint!  The rules said we were to design a .9999 SOLID GOLD 2 oz. COIN.   Now, I would never claim to be a genius or even intelligent.  Fuck, I'm borderline stupid... but even I know you cannot have a solid gold coin with black paint and white gold! So, when Coinographic heard the accusations, a nice response would have been...

"Guys, sorry... we didn't notice the no box situation or the multi-color. We apologize but we have to stick with the 5 we announced and we will look much closer in future contests."  or
"We need to reapply the rules as issued and decide a new five"

THAT IS CLASS, THAT IS DESERVING of "The crypto community should be grateful for someone like him and his partners investing the money they have to help create these coins for us."

But nope, the class act of Coinographic came after us, as if WE did something wrong.  Hey, if I didn't spend an hour on the box, I could have spent another hour on my design. If I knew that .9999 GOLD means include other fucking metals, then I would have liked to use offset colors etc.

Nope Coinographic had this to say about the rules....  THAT THEY LIKED THE OFFSET COLORS BECAUSE they saw it as a Gold Coin with white and yellow gold?  WTF?  .9999?  HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE A coin makers for God sake.

Then about the box, Coinographic says that the winner has to make a box and will have time to do so after the contest?

And rules are rules....  it said 2 oz. SOLID .999 Gold.  So only coins that did that- exactly that and included a box, should be accepted.  It said to design the entire thing inc. box and submission deadline was given. So can I submit a new design today?  Same thing right? I'm just kinda bending rules.

Anyway, I'll add you to my list of jokes and your friend iawgoM as well.  Speaking of class acts, buying votes, cheating, certainly acting proud of his "Superior Design" calling those of us who designed coins and followed rules "Flea Market Sellers" and acting like he was God at the beginning of this thread.  Clearly iawgoM should be ashamed of getting 75% of the vote for his crappy and no thought design.  Maybe iawgoM should take a lesson from God.  Realize his creation is kinda fucked up.  And then realize it is best to remain quiet.  No use puffing out your chest when really you have nothing to be proud of.

I mean, why are we allowing the current BTC sign on coins anyway.  You all realize that won't be the symbol in 5 years right?  Oh wait, who am I talking to?  These people think 0.9999 Solid Gold Coins look nice with white and yellow gold and some black paint.  Where do I sign up to get one of these pieces of shit?
Activity: 334
Wow just wow.... Some of you guys are pretty fucking awful.

The number of people who have clearly been paid to vote here is clear, no posts for ages and then surprise 'I vote for X'

The number of people who have registered new accounts to vote.

This just goes to show the difference between the Litecoin Community and Bitcoin Community - this must be pretty clear to Coinographic himself.

I have bought a number of coins from Coinographic - I followed all the voting threads on LTC Talk for the competitions he had there and it was nothing like this. He is a fair honest and decent guy. He even offered to drive halfway across the UK to deliver coins to my father when they were delayed.

You guys (not all of you) should be fucking ashamed - Coinographic has stepped up to offer a great service to BTC and LTC and look how people repay him.

The crypto community should be grateful for someone like him and his partners investing the money they have to help create these coins for us.

If i were Coinographic, I would just have my staff members make the vote and choose the coin that suits there business. This thread is a joke and the moderation on this forum appalling. The disrespect shown to Coinographic and lack of respect to his rules is beyond a joke. You guys suck big time trying to scam the 'prize' from him. Unfortunately, his generosity has bought the worst out in a lot of people here.

Activity: 190
Merit: 12
[The Contest - The Thread - The Votes - The 0.9999 Solid Gold Coin (White Gold Dipped with Black Paint) - The Croatian Conglomerate - The Box F-up - The Final 5 - The Copyrighted Image that is a lion on the side of a wall? - The Coinographic Management and Decisions -

ARE ALL A TOTAL JOKE...

Officially the WORST thread I've ever seen on BitcoinTalk (and that is saying a lot).  But totally believable that Iawagow got 75% of votes with a terrible design

the worst thread ever?

let me introduce you to dank ... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dank-bank-deposits-danks-soul-is-claimed-new-music-nov-30th-93003
Activity: 315
I just wanted to let this voting community here know that elianite,iawgom and myself tried to reach an agreement with coinographic this morning that the bounty be shared amongst us instead of only one of us three. assuming the 3 of us have the most votes when voting closes. place 4&5 would still be getting the 0.25BTC.
Elianite,iawgom and myself more or less agreed - we thought that it would be fairer to divide the bounty by 3 instead of only one of us winnig. The 3 of us also have a lot of accousations against us. We wanted to avoid more drama at the end of this comtest.
In the end coinographic decided that the designer with the most votes will be the winner.These were the rules he posted at the beginning of this voting contest and he will not change them.

WTF - you all want to split the bounty because all of you have shills bumping up your vote count?  If that's the case, I've got two more days to start farming votes too.  If I can get newbs to vote for me, do I get to share the bounty too? 

If I were Coinographic I'd call the whole thing off, pick the one I like best and give that person the full bounty.  This whole thread is a disgrace to the forums.
Activity: 508

I never said that the lionshead was not from that picture! If I bought the lionshead picture from lets say photobucket then there is no more copyright on it and I am aloud to use it for my design.
Or if I visited the palace and took the picture myself there would also be no copyright on it.
I did post a response to the one guy who accused me of stealing that picture. It would help if you read the whole thread before accusing me of something.

I just don't understand why you say "Or if I visited the palace and took the picture" like if it was a possibility when in fact, it is clear that the image come from a copyrighted source, if you paid for it, fine, but I highly doubt that. I think that you'll probably pay for it if and when you will win.

I did saw the post in response to the guy who accused you and the answer is confusing, do you mean that you took the pictures yourself, because it does look like it is what you meant here:

"I live in Switzerland, so figures that I have been in Italy a lot in the last couple of years. I did visit that palace and took many pictures of that great lion head. I used it as an inspiration for my coin design."

I also hope, that if you bought a licence, you didn't took the standard licence because it is forbidden to use it on merchandise for sale... :/

I've contacted the artist, Mauro Carli, to clear all this up.

That's how I sees it, I might be wrong, if that is the case, sorry for the false accusations.

Just to prove my point here is a little video I made:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbsgLQa60Ww
Activity: 364
I just wanted to let this voting community here know that elianite,iawgom and myself tried to reach an agreement with coinographic this morning that the bounty be shared amongst us instead of only one of us three. assuming the 3 of us have the most votes when voting closes. place 4&5 would still be getting the 0.25BTC.
Elianite,iawgom and myself more or less agreed - we thought that it would be fairer to divide the bounty by 3 instead of only one of us winnig. The 3 of us also have a lot of accousations against us. We wanted to avoid more drama at the end of this comtest.
In the end coinographic decided that the designer with the most votes will be the winner.These were the rules he posted at the beginning of this voting contest and he will not change them.
Well I was wondering why I was getting votes from some newbie accounts all of a sudden. Why would I ask newbie accounts to vote for me when I know they won't be counted anyway if they werent active since July.
It is obvious somebody is trying to set me up and if it isnt you then my apologies. Also see the pm I posted which I received tonight.
I got into BTC just about then when this contest started.I registered my account here beginning of august.
I have no idea what a silkcoin is?

You might be set up or not, No one can say for sure, but one clear evidence is that thread and some of the votes count and the accounts are in the rule.

ok I herby kindly ask coinographic not to count the votes for me from the users who got paid to vote for me.
If you click on Mr.Baus link you can see which users got paid to vote for me.
Thank you.

P.S. what on earth is a silkcoin? may be a stupid questions but how can a coin be made of silk?
Activity: 490
Well I was wondering why I was getting votes from some newbie accounts all of a sudden. Why would I ask newbie accounts to vote for me when I know they won't be counted anyway if they werent active since July.
It is obvious somebody is trying to set me up and if it isnt you then my apologies. Also see the pm I posted which I received tonight.
I got into BTC just about then when this contest started.I registered my account here beginning of august.

You might be set up or not, No one can say for sure, but one clear evidence is that thread and some of the votes count and the accounts are in the rule.

I didn't want to talk in bad words, but this contest if fucked up. I'll refrain from commenting till the end of it.
And to everybody that said my Image on the coin is stolen, well maybe I own the original photograph or maybe I bought the Picture. I can assure you there is no copyright on that Picture. And in case I win I will foward all details which are relevant to coinographic.

That's a lot of maybe...

Why don't you say something like, I took this picture or I bought this picture ?

The strange thing is that the image fit pixel to pixel with this one:
http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-203441218/stock-photo-roaring-lion-head-high-relief-on-the-facade-of-a-palace.html?src=XQAeDMfNm13Jry_4B1f1Lg-1-26

I never said that the lionshead was not from that picture! If I bought the lionshead picture from lets say photobucket then there is no more copyright on it and I am aloud to use it for my design.
Or if I visited the palace and took the picture myself there would also be no copyright on it.
I did post a response to the one guy who accused me of stealing that picture. It would help if you read the whole thread before accusing me of something.
First of all I am a Mrs. and not Mr.
And secondly I ain't buying shit! You set me up! You registered a new account (Renton) and then set me up! What is wrong with you???

For the community: here is a pm I got a couple of minutes ago from a brand new account. This is Mr. Bau trying to set me up:

Mr. Bau you are truely the lowest of all scums and should be ashamed of yourself.
And to everybody that said my Image on the coin is stolen, well maybe I own the original photograph or maybe I bought the Picture. I can assure you there is no Copyright on that Picture. And incase I win I will foward all Details which are relevant to coinographic.

Oh and my vote goes to INYX. Great design and I can imagine you spent a lot of hours working on that merchant.

I set you up? what would I would gain from that Mrs. or Mr. BTC-Graphicdesigns.
I am a scum? Please mind your words, I have 4/5 votes compared to 30/50 of yours.

That's unbelievable attitude, I pointed out the manipulation and I'm accused of setting things up?
If there was any other in my place, the one who had posted it would be accused in my place.

Activity: 508
And to everybody that said my Image on the coin is stolen, well maybe I own the original photograph or maybe I bought the Picture. I can assure you there is no copyright on that Picture. And in case I win I will foward all details which are relevant to coinographic.

That's a lot of maybe...

Why don't you say something like, I took this picture or I bought this picture ?

The strange thing is that the image fit pixel to pixel with this one:
http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-203441218/stock-photo-roaring-lion-head-high-relief-on-the-facade-of-a-palace.html?src=XQAeDMfNm13Jry_4B1f1Lg-1-26
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
I vote for submission #16. It reminds me of a time piece which makes the coin more valuable.

Design Sixteen by Mr.BAU

Activity: 630
Some nice design but my favourite is # 15. My vote for BTC-Graphicdesigns.
Activity: 490
And secondly I ain't buying shit! You set me up! You registered a new account (Renton) and then set me up! What is wrong with you???

For the community: here is a pm I got a couple of minutes ago from a brand new account. This is Mr. Bau trying to set me up:

Mr. Bau you are truely the lowest of all scums and should be ashamed of yourself.
And to everybody that said my Image on the coin is stolen, well maybe I own the original photograph or maybe I bought the Picture. I can assure you there is no Copyright on that Picture. And incase I win I will foward all Details which are relevant to coinographic.

Oh and my vote goes to INYX. Great design and I can imagine you spent a lot of hours working on that merchant.

I set you up? what would I would gain from that Mrs. or Mr. BTC-Graphicdesigns.
I am a scum? Please mind your words, I have 4/5 votes compared to 30/50 of yours.

That's unbelievable attitude, I pointed out the manipulation and I'm accused of setting things up?
If there was any other in my place, the one who had posted it would be accused in my place.
legendary
Activity: 1084
Merit: 1089
i vote design ten by elianite

Mr. BTC-Graphicdesigns is buying votes, bitcoingarden .tk/forum/index.php?topic=997.0

http://imgur.com/ipMDepL

The last part is bullshit: "I am not the designer of this coin nor am I associated to the designer, just raising awareness of the contest and offering 100 coins to anyone who favours coin #15"

I bet the others do the same thing. It's to obvious.

Mr. Coinographic please take measures, you make this contest a shame by allowing this people to be in the contest, It's a shame

For the community: here is a pm I got a couple of minutes ago from a brand new account. This is Mr. Bau trying to set me up again:

Mr. Bau you are truely the lowest of all scums and should be a shamed of yourself.

Oh and my vote goes to INYX Design 14. Great design and I can imagine you spent a lot of hours working on that merchant.

Activity: 336
I am voting for BTC-Graphicdesigns number 15. It looks very nice.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
My vote is for Design Fifteen by BTC-Graphicdesigns.
Pages:
Jump to: