Pages:
Author

Topic: PI Network! A huge trap[Warning!] - page 11. (Read 9981 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 1
May 31, 2020, 08:16:47 PM
This PI coin doesn't exist on any market, you can't buy it for BTC nor a product of someone. Those who mine the coins are just mining it for nothing. keep earning Pi , as much as you can There’s not much point in promoting Pi here and it’s obviously causing your some anxiety .in fact they are doing video conferences and they have done a lot of updates, members have seen and met the team on videos talking about the project. Good luck with Pi and I hope it does become a currency
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
May 30, 2020, 03:46:16 AM
Phase 3 must be where the exchange listing because how is this coin going to be spent on something in exchange if there is nothing we can do with the coin?  But why asking for KYC. Is this for extorting the miners?  Grin

This PI coin doesn't exist on any market, you can't buy it for BTC nor a product of someone. Those who mine the coins are just mining it for nothing.

No sir, you are wrong for that. Pi is now listed on coingecko and traded to FUBT with a price of $0.347565
for your reference here's the link:
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/pi-network-iou#markets
https://www.fubt.co/#/TradeCenter/piusdt

But i agree in one of your comment above that what will happen if someone does not pass in the KYC? that is the very sad part of the story. I admit that me too, Im very pessimistic with KYC i don;t like it. But up until now i'll always follow their announcement and as far as i know the dev has a gut to show their face on public video. So let's watch the development.

for a member with a lot of merit, you say nonsense ..
at the moment pi has no coingecko values ​​it's not true, it's just someone who listed it without authorization
short do not dream of even a day pi at 1 € considering the number of pi which there will be at its official release, if it reaches the max price of 10ctm ca will already be enormous.
in short, the most mythomaniac project I have known .. no phone exploration, exchanges between members to give it an imaginary value for its official release, validated nodes kyc (private life we ​​forget), pi preminer but not preminer because manually credited and can be deleted if no kyc .. in short this project has everything to please ..
I do not understand the people who are deeply involved in this project, he hopes it will cost more than bitcoin 😂😂😂😂
Bref ....
Activity: 2058
Merit: 562
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
May 29, 2020, 10:42:48 PM
Phase 3 must be where the exchange listing because how is this coin going to be spent on something in exchange if there is nothing we can do with the coin?  But why asking for KYC. Is this for extorting the miners?  Grin

This PI coin doesn't exist on any market, you can't buy it for BTC nor a product of someone. Those who mine the coins are just mining it for nothing.

No sir, you are wrong for that. Pi is now listed on coingecko and traded to FUBT with a price of $0.347565
for your reference here's the link:
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/pi-network-iou#markets
https://www.fubt.co/#/TradeCenter/piusdt

But i agree in one of your comment above that what will happen if someone does not pass in the KYC? that is the very sad part of the story. I admit that me too, Im very pessimistic with KYC i don;t like it. But up until now i'll always follow their announcement and as far as i know the dev has a gut to show their face on public video. So let's watch the development.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 7315
May 27, 2020, 02:52:44 AM
so after long research I found that:

1-their website says that the application actually mines the coin!

2-The application steals more than your info!

3-The application make connections to a lot of ads services in the background!

4-here is a Virustotal scan for their apk and it shows that the app takes a lot of permissions that steal everything on your phone https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/3aa2994e6885d0c3fcff3b038f8b4da9b727138c5cc10533b0e8ebedb3075b41/details

TLDR it's a spyware. It'd be great if someone could perform HTTPS interception to see what kind of data is sent to ads services.
Activity: 1
Merit: 4
May 27, 2020, 02:42:33 AM
so after long research I found that:

1-their website says that the application actually mines the coin!
https://i.imgur.com/O8Oyekx.png

2-The application steals more than your info!
https://i.imgur.com/CzKuYOc.jpg

3-The application make connections to a lot of ads services in the background!
https://i.imgur.com/0Yuh5v9.jpg

4-here is a Virustotal scan for their apk and it shows that the app takes a lot of permissions that steal everything on your phone https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/3aa2994e6885d0c3fcff3b038f8b4da9b727138c5cc10533b0e8ebedb3075b41/details
May 06, 2020, 04:18:12 AM
you still don't answer the question .. you get around the subject a lot ..

I see that you have lost your way in your speech, but in any case you never answer the question asked.

so the phone application is useless? those computers that will do the job, not the phone?

Where do these fucking pi come from?

you really seem to be a big connoisseur in crypto currency ..

ps / the platform, and just the platform which is being configured so that the members can start to exchange the pi for objects before which put it on an official exchange 😂😂🤷

Yeah the Computers Node program ....  Pi Network app will turn into the wallet  

I really did answer all your questions   you already ask were the pi come from like 30times and i answered look back through my answers.. i am tired of telling you... I see why they got tired of you too!!!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Angry

Bye i am done with you

So suddenly, pi will not mining with the phone 😁 the phone will serve as a wallet .. small project very different from the others I see 😂 and yes, I understand you, when we do not have the answers to the questions, it becomes painful to try to answer it ..
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
May 05, 2020, 08:47:11 PM

I see that you have lost your way in your speech, but in any case you never answer the question asked.

so the phone application is useless? those computers that will do the job, not the phone?

ps / the platform, and just the platform which is being configured so that the members can start to exchange the pi for objects before which put it on an official exchange 😂😂🤷

Yeah the Computers Node program ....  Pi Network app will turn into the wallet  

I really did answer all your questions   you already ask were the pi come from like 30times and i answered look back through my answers.. i am tired of telling you... I see why they got tired of you too!!!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Angry

Bye i am done with you
May 05, 2020, 08:53:42 AM

May 04, 2020, 06:31:53 PM
yes I have been there for a while, and since the beginning despite my criticism no one has had a real answer ..
for me this project and a nice masquerade .. I explain my version of pi as I see it.

2 we create a gateway to send back the transactions which are supposed to be done by the phone to his computers which performs the checks, before sending everything to the super node which will validate the general
create a ready-to-use platform to sell pi, then give it value.
recruit the super-node validators (lol, it looks like the bank, wait I call my supervisor it is he who validates the transaction 😂😂)

3 create a contract by removing the so-called pi preminer (and what goes to the team, which will surely be proportional to what the members have received in general ..)
manually credited users
start using the pi sales platform to give it a semblance of life .. and start putting reward mode for node and masternode in place
once the members have believed in pi, we will have exchanged items for pi, which will have imagined a price for pi, the last and final final phase, the deception

pi and put on an exchange platform, the designers make their money, the price collapses, pi is finished in oblivion 😁 I described my vision of things

I can completing understand what your taking about.  

your Question1 to make believe that one creates pi thanks to the telephone by creating a false application with a virtual counter, once that made, that the community took the bait, one passes to phase 2 ..

HERE is what i think Same thing you could say about the FEDERAL RESERVE they are fake also NOT even FEDERAL but private organization that fulls people in to make believe they are part of the government!  

your Questiongood in all that we still don't know where the pi is extracted (but we don't care ..) phase 3 quickly ...

HERE is what i think Well yeah it is the same thing you could say about the US Dollar(where is it extracted most of it is just DIGITAL digits on a computer and only like 3% in real paper cash (but we all don't Care either) its called Faith backed, well and course government backed!   but all Crypto is faith backed by the people.  so its what everybody accepts and uses that turns --whatever it is-- into a medium of exchange

your Question2 we create a gateway to send back the transactions which are supposed to be done by the phone to his computers which performs the checks, before sending everything to the super node which will validate the general
recruit the super-node validators (lol, it looks like the bank, wait I call my supervisor it is he who validates the transaction 😂😂)

HERE is what i think I don't understand can you reword please?
 But  I do know the The Pi Node Beta software is just now starting testing/calibration for consensus algorithm to validate transactions and give out more Coins for that.  I have applied but my computer is 32bit windows 10...  And I have two Raspberry Pi 4 that i bought in December which now I want to run the Pi Node Software, but they said they are still working on the LINUX version,  But to me that don't make sense because most all programs and most of the internet, Cellphones etc.. runs from LINUX and you start from LINUX to create WINDOWS  LOL  So yeah i have my own questions to but I don't ask that in the PI NETWORK chat it is to complicated question to ask but doesn't make sense, to not have a Linux version of Pi Node also

your Question3 create a contract by removing the so-called pi preminer (and what goes to the team, which will surely be proportional to what the members have received in general ..)
manually credited users
start using the pi sales platform to give it a semblance of life .. and start putting reward mode for node and masternode in place
once the members have believed in pi, we will have exchanged items for pi, which will have imagined a price for pi, the last and final final phase, the deception

HERE is what i think i think what your trying to say is when app turns in to the wallet.  I think the platform is a different app?  the Price will come from when its publicly traded I think and how how many users are on the network because if it goes viral not saying it is or it wont.  but if just a Billion people use it it will have a strong value,  i dont know a price but i would say Cheap example $10.  Just look at FACEBOOK that social media site has what 3billion people using it which gave it value as the stock, Zuckerburg tried to create a Imaginary coin too but no one trust HIM.   If you can create a social media platform wrapped around a currency is why I SEE POTENTIAL.
May 04, 2020, 05:52:28 PM
yes I have been there for a while, and since the beginning despite my criticism no one has had a real answer ..
for me this project and a nice masquerade .. I explain my version of pi as I see it.

1 to make believe that one creates pi thanks to the telephone by creating a false application with a virtual counter, once that made, that the community took the bait, one passes to phase 2 ..

2 we create a gateway to send back the transactions which are supposed to be done by the phone to his computers which performs the checks, before sending everything to the super node which will validate the general

good in all that we still don't know where the pi is extracted (but we don't care ..) phase 3 quickly ...

3 create a contract by removing the so-called pi preminer (and what goes to the team, which will surely be proportional to what the members have received in general ..)
manually credited users

pi and put on an exchange platform, the designers make their money, the price collapses, pi is finished in oblivion 😁 I described my vision of things
May 04, 2020, 04:48:27 PM
because i mine pi, i don't have to inform myself 😂😂 i don't like the way they work, he handles very badly .. pi network I abandoned their forums because precisely on bitcointalk we can afford to press on the critical point of the project until we get an answer, nobody to banish us .. I was banished from the forum fr precisely because I supported a little too much on the questions and the nice child who manages the forum banishes me because he no longer knows what to answer 😂😂 short ..
May 04, 2020, 04:23:46 PM
Any many people understand nothing about pi, despite their research.

you come to promote a project, but when you are asked for more information, suddenly it becomes more complicated for you to answer.

in short, you know so much about the project, that you don't even know how the pi is actually extracted.

go little sheep, follow the herd .. pi said "you will be rich", believe in them, you will be a millionaire thanks to them ... everyone knows that pi will cost between 1 and 5 $ 😂😂 ...
good nothing concrete, no progress in the discourse since the start of the debate, in short a subject that will go to oblivion.

We are smart enough to hop on the project and collect coins while we learn about the project.....
Why would you wait to learn about the project THEN MISS POTENTIAL FREE COINS BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T JUST DOWNLOAD A FREE APP..   LOL sheep follow the herd? there is no herd Yet? this just came out! only over 4 million But growing I am following the growth rates!!

I have 1400 pi, no safety circle, no member that I got on a forum, no member of my family ect, in short I do not speak for free !! I have been following this project for 9 months, and the questions are still the same, and the answers are looping without any real information.
the day we know how we make the pi we earn, we will already be evolving in this discussion.

Ps/ if you want, pi has 1 imaginary value !! because 150 pi, 1 pair of airmax collection (he has good medicines, the one who sold them, I'm sure !!) honey? the pies? the camera ? in short
May 04, 2020, 04:17:31 PM

stop telling bullshit !! pi has no value !! in short, as I see you also know a lot about the project ..

You are half CORRECT!!         Pi has VALUE!              Pi just doesn't have a PRICE YET!                  basic investing 101
May 04, 2020, 04:04:42 PM

you come to promote a project, but when you are asked for more information, suddenly it becomes more complicated for you to answer.

in short, you know so much about the project, that you don't even know how the pi is actually extracted.

go little sheep, follow the herd .. pi said "you will be rich", believe in them, you will be a millionaire thanks to them ... everyone knows that pi will cost between 1 and 5 $ 😂😂 ...
good nothing concrete, no progress in the discourse since the start of the debate, in short a subject that will go to oblivion.

We are smart enough to hop on the project and collect coins while we learn about the project.....
Why would you wait to learn about the project THEN MISS POTENTIAL FREE COINS BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T JUST DOWNLOAD A FREE APP..   LOL sheep follow the herd? there is no herd Yet? this just came out! only over 4 million But growing I am following the growth rates!!
May 04, 2020, 04:02:19 PM
Well, thanks for the warning. I can't tell if PI Network is just really stealing private information right now but I really dont care about that. I am a nobody so my identity has no value.  Grin

And I actually saw at Coingecko where PI Network is traded. However deposits and withdrawals are not possible at this time on the exchange because there is no official coins given to its supporters yet.

You can check more info here regarding where you can see it listed: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/pi-network-iou

I am actually one of the pioneers to claim free PI coins and have not completed KYC yet since I was not interested on that offer.

Currently have 10,000+ PI on my app.

stop telling bullshit !! pi has no value !! in short, as I see you also know a lot about the project ..
May 04, 2020, 03:58:42 PM
Well, thanks for the warning. I can't tell if PI Network is just really stealing private information right now but I really dont care about that. I am a nobody so my identity has no value.  Grin

And I actually saw at Coingecko where PI Network is traded. However deposits and withdrawals are not possible at this time on the exchange because there is no official coins given to its supporters yet.

You can check more info here regarding where you can see it listed: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/pi-network-iou

I am actually one of the pioneers to claim free PI coins and have not completed KYC yet since I was not interested on that offer.

HI  Cool Your the first person I chated with online other than on APP.  Cool to see fellow Miner.  Damn looks like you got in early I will have 500Pi soon in a week Grin only been member for 2weeks
May 04, 2020, 03:56:42 PM

Activity: 700
Merit: 14
May 04, 2020, 03:45:58 PM

May 04, 2020, 03:32:06 PM
lol, even you don't know exactly what you are venturing into 😂😂

so when i read it to you, i'm right, there is no pemine and app and just big, hidden marketing for a massive airdrop, since in the end you say it yourself, " computers will create the rest "and not the phone ....

you are not really looking to know about the project itself, but about the profit that can bring you (tell you something, nothing is free in this world ..)

when you have the answer from where the pi comes that we are supposed to be mined, why a fake application for mining instead of a real testnet to prove the origin of the pi, you will come back to make your speech as a guru for the moment , I invite you to go ask the team questions and then come and share them with us.

in short, just your comparison with bitcoin, proves how smart you are ..

Whatever I understand How BitCoin Works..... I shorted it around $18,000 Grin  Looking to start a Short Position now!  Shocked

Plus,

If I tell you all I know, Plus what You Know,  Then you will know More than I Know.... Grin
I don't think i will tell you all I know so, Yeah I will leave you in the Dark in some information.
Because YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK!!!
May 04, 2020, 02:34:40 PM
lol, even you don't know exactly what you are venturing into 😂😂

we ask you where the extracted pi comes from, you are unable to explain to us .. it proves how interested you are in the project more than in the profit which can bring you ..

In short, for the moment your explanations are only writings that can be found on the pinetwork site .. like a good doggie you do what you are asked but nothing more ..

and I will add that pi is not the 1st cryptomonaie to be mined on telephone, there is trx which once freeze needs nothing to function therefore more interesting still than pi ..bref, # pi_fuck😂😂 ( hum , ironique , 🙄 )

In short, when you know more, come back, we are intrigued.

Venturing into....   I have noting to loose but everything to gain...  its not like i am putting money into it..  All it takes is majority people in the world to use it and then it is something  Just past 12 months it gaining over 4 million people i just look at graphs and numbers Its not like it has been out for a Decade and just Now getting attention.  
Its already been a decade and can you tell me the % of people in the world that have downloaded Bitcoin Wallet on their Cellphone and are holding Bitcoins in their wallet.  Its is starting a social Network around a Pi currency on a App that will turn into wallet on phase 3 not hard to understand.  
The extracted Pi comes from people NOW just being involved(mine or EARN) in the App Pi Network then When Phase 3 starts Free Coins stop on the Pi Network Phone App.  Then to continue to get Free Coins you have to Download Pi Node software on your Computer which I am in the process with the Beta Version Now.  That's where you will get a 2nd chance to continue to get More Free Pi Coins for help running the Network Confirming the Transactions  etc....  i have already said this BUT YOU DON'T SEEM TO READ what i wrote and it says it all in the FAQ and the WHITE PAPER but yo refuse to COMPREHEND....   You make me look smart...
so when i read it to you, i'm right, there is no pemine and app and just big, hidden marketing for a massive airdrop, since in the end you say it yourself, " computers will create the rest "and not the phone ....

you are not really looking to know about the project itself, but about the profit that can bring you (tell you something, nothing is free in this world ..)

when you have the answer from where the pi comes that we are supposed to be mined, why a fake application for mining instead of a real testnet to prove the origin of the pi, you will come back to make your speech as a guru for the moment , I invite you to go ask the team questions and then come and share them with us.

in short, just your comparison with bitcoin, proves how smart you are ..
Pages:
Jump to: