Pages:
Author

Topic: PI Network! A huge trap[Warning!] - page 13. (Read 10038 times)

copper member
Activity: 763
Merit: 692
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
May 03, 2020, 04:45:16 PM
Ok, what does it mean "they get stuck", what happens to PI then? "Stuck" how?

This so called "Phase 2" means testnet!

Click below to join the revolution
https://minepi.com/[removed]
(you will see its checked by App Store and Play store)

and use my invitation code

Please remove the ref link or the post will be removed Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
May 03, 2020, 04:34:37 PM
https://i.imgur.com/DB8r6iG.jpg

What has this thread turned into, a rainbow color ref link sharing place for wannabe gangsta?
Fake cryptos for fake gangstas.

archived and reported: http://archive.vn/aV9Pw
[/quote

I'm answering Questions that people are asking about it and provide a link for them to check it out themselves!

I am not a wannabe gangsta!  I am a crybabygansta because real gangsta's CRY! Cry  
R ainbows catch your attention cause it's raining Pi on my cellphone
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
May 03, 2020, 04:00:27 PM

What has this thread turned into, a rainbow color ref link sharing place for wannabe gangsta?
Fake cryptos for fake gangstas.

archived and reported: http://archive.vn/aV9Pw
May 03, 2020, 03:37:17 PM
where does the pi we mining , come from, how are they made ,you don't even know ...

what I believe is that pi and an exploitation already preminer, the pi that we exploit will be used to test their sales platform, some will take advantage of this platform to value the pi (100 ft, 1 pair of airmax), Others will be scammed, eb believing that it works like that. In short, the creators will feed for a moment thanks to gullibility, then the project will go into oblivion.

What is Pi?
Pi is a new cryptocurrency for and by everyday people that you can “mine” (or earn) from your phone. Read less ...

Cryptocurrencies are new form of digital money that are maintained and secured by a community, instead of by governments or banks. Today, you can mine (or earn) Pi by helping to secure the currency and by growing Pi’s trusted network. While most cryptocurrencies (like Bitcoin) have been very hard for everyday people to use and access, Pi puts the power of cryptocurrency into the palm of your hand.

How does this app work? How do I earn more Pi?

This app allows you to earn Pi by making simple contributions to Pi’s community. The more you contribute, the more Pi you earn. Read less ...

To start earning Pi, check in every 24 hours and hit the lightning button to start mining. Once you are mining, you can boost your hourly rate by inviting trusted friends and family to join the community. After 3 days of mining, you can boost your earnings more by building your security circle, which contributes to the overall security of the network. Keep in mind, earlier members of the network mine at a higher rate than those that come after them.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
May 03, 2020, 06:56:05 AM
where does the pi we mining , come from, how are they made ,you don't even know ...

what I believe is that pi and an exploitation already preminer, the pi that we exploit will be used to test their sales platform, some will take advantage of this platform to value the pi (100 ft, 1 pair of airmax), Others will be scammed, eb believing that it works like that. In short, the creators will feed for a moment thanks to gullibility, then the project will go into oblivion.
May 03, 2020, 05:42:08 AM
I give up with the members of pi, they are brainwashing 😂😂🤷 ​​he understands nothing about crypto ..

I doubt that you where around when i knew about Bitcoin back in 2008-2009!!  People acted the same way,.. thought that it was nothing and I don't understand anything...    I under stand a lot about Crypto....  Why do you think the FED Reserve want to create a FED COIN.....  the Fed coin WILL TRUMP your Bitcoin!!!  
Seriously the only REAL coins You should STACK ARE GOLD, SILVER, AND PLATINUM...!! WHICH SCARES THE FED CAUSE THAT WILL TRULY END THE FED!!

So you are brainwashed thinking Bitcoin is something...It is just a piece of nothing in thin air!!    I am just following the rapid GROWTH of 4+ Millions people world wide joining in Pi Network and it is awesome that's getting in hands of majority average people phones!!  Which bitcoin is just mostly people trading it on a stock exchange(ETF or FUND) and they don't own the coin itself outright nor using it buying and selling things with it.  Pi Network Plan is to get it in majority of peoples hands and create a market place for you to buy and sell things not just trade it on a stock market scheme. actually create something useful to get away from governments crazy money printing!!!
I am just getting in NOW cause you know how a true investor buys LOW(FREE) and sells HIGH(A PRICE)!!!  Duh I am not losing anything if it goes to shit but I am not saying it is!!Pi Network makes sense to me I am able to understand the WHITE PAPER...!!  Unlike you guys that cant read!!
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
May 03, 2020, 05:32:38 AM
I give up with the members of pi, they are brainwashing 😂😂🤷 ​​he understands nothing about crypto ..
May 03, 2020, 05:31:44 AM
They just get stuck in Phase 2.
You said "coins become nothing or vanish", look:
so pretty much your coins are stuck in phase 2 and become nothing or vanish...
Now you don't think coins "become nothing or vanish". Ok, what does it mean "they get stuck", what happens to PI then? "Stuck" how?
We already know Bitcoin is a scam!
They ask "miners" to provide them private information to get coins and you call bitcoin a scam, lol. Who is "we", btw?

Yeah hurrah! FALSE NEWS out of Context !!

WHO CARES IF I CALL IT STUCK, VANISH, DISAPPEAR, GONE,  OR WHERE MY PRECIOUS
                                                  THEY ARE NOTHING UNTIL PHASE 3!!! PERIOD......

How many time do I have to explain it and also give you the Links to THE WHITE PAPER AND FAQ!!!  ask for links again and i will provide!!  
Please read THE WHITE PAPER AND FAQ!!! and post a sentence from it that you do not understand!!!!  not post a word from my post that i am trying to explain in my own FAT FINGER TYPING  

Yes! read my other post and you know do 1 + 1 = your official result!!  I am trying to spell it out for you guy in my own words since you cant click on a link and read it yourself!   THE WHITE PAPER AND FAQ!!!   Bitcoin is a scam do your own homework! It fluctuates more than a penny stock LOL!!!   Pi Network wants stable and affordable for the average JOE and for everyone to be apart of!!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
May 03, 2020, 05:13:40 AM
They just get stuck in Phase 2.
You said "coins become nothing or vanish", look:
so pretty much your coins are stuck in phase 2 and become nothing or vanish...
Now you don't think coins "become nothing or vanish". Ok, what does it mean "they get stuck", what happens to PI then? "Stuck" how?
We already know Bitcoin is a scam!
They ask "miners" to provide them private information to get coins and you call bitcoin a scam, lol. Who is "we", btw?
May 03, 2020, 04:36:42 AM
Phase 3 must be where the exchange listing because how is this coin going to be spent on something in exchange if there is nothing we can do with the coin?  But why asking for KYC. Is this for extorting the miners?  Grin

This PI coin doesn't exist on any market, you can't buy it for BTC nor a product of someone. Those who mine the coins are just mining it for nothing.

Yes Correct!  Getting rid of all the BAD actors,  something Bitcoin has a BIG issue with (Big Corporation Mining fields)

LOL You proved them scam.

Your team should be grateful that someone mines your scam coin. Miners are chained by their necks.  If you consider the miners as investors who tirelessly mine your scam coin, allow them to profit because it's called mutual relationship.  

I didn't Prove Pi Network is a Scam!
We already know Bitcoin is a scam!  People posting on internet of their humongous mining fields in warehouses.
I'm proving that it will not be any bad actors in Pi Network (network is against it) !!!!!
Pi is for every one not just a few corporate Mining fields
There may be no bad actors in Pi Network But at least I know there will not be any!! (it is called a check and balance system)

Also we have a security circle in Pi Network!  I will not let anyone in it if i know they are bad actors....!  
My team is separate from my security circle(that i trust)!  
Pi network has an algorithm to find bad actors...
You can be on my team(anyone can)!  But I don't have to let you in my security circle.  Circle can be like people you trust like a close friend or a relative someone you know!

ALSO MY MEMBERS ON MY TEAM **DO NOT BENEFIT FROM MY own MINING TEAM** ONLY I DO!!!!  THEY HAVE TO CREATE THERE OWN TEAM AND ALSO **I DO NOT BENEFIT FROM PEOPLE ON THERE TEAM**................  I love saying PERIOD!!!!

I GUARANTEE YOU THAT IF BITCOIN HAD EVERY OWNER TO PASS THEIR OWN BITCOIN KYC!!! A TON OF BITCOINS WOULD JUST VANISH! BECAUSE 87% ARE BAD ACTORS IN THAT NETWORK AND OWNED BY 1% OF THAT CON-COIN(BITCOIN)
LOL THERE TRULY WOULD JUST BE BITS OF COINS  LEFT LOL!!!!
May 03, 2020, 04:24:17 AM
Just think of it as the process it goes through for the US MINT to mint a real Metal coin!

1st it's the metal content check to pass!
2nd it's the Stamp imprint (like how your Quarters look)
3rd last its the inspector that inspects metal coins to see if they look right and pass checks before they go to public hands to exchange for goods
Is there bad and good PI? It's not really good analogy.

so pretty much your coins are stuck in phase 2 and become nothing or vanish... any other words should I use?
What does it mean "they become nothing" and "they vanish"? How they vanish? How mined coin can vanish???

First OFF!  The Project isn't in full Motion until Phase 3 (that is lift off Date or so the realization to the world)!
So yeah Pi coins can get stuck in Phase 2(current Phase now)!
But AFTER Phase 3 hits your Pi coins wont vanish(because you already passed KYC  you proved not a robot)
FFS, how coin vanish? I want to know how it disappear.

Seriously Dude I'm just giving you a example of like a 1,2,3 Phase what shit goes through in the world we know.. not to say anything else or compare it to just and example I could say 1,2,3, phase on how a house gets built but its the last Phase 3 is when a Person moves into the House.  That's when it's on the **Market** for people to buy and sell!   me giving you the blueprints is what phase 1 of Pi Network was in a year ago...  do you know anything about how the real world works???

They just get stuck in Phase 2.  Pi isn't on the exchanges till Phase 3...
Its all explained in the WHITE PAPER and the FAQ  
All you do is simple--download app on 1 cellular device & mine you'll keep Pi! plain and simple Just follow the simple rule

AFTER PHASE 3 COINS WILL NEVER VANISH!  BUT PROBABLY JUST LIKE BITCOIN YOU COULD LOSE YOUR PASSWORD TO ACCOUNT OR LOSE THE WALLET ON DEVICE

But that is so more far out and it is a problem with most crypto now that's something I want to find out with Pi Network if they have a solution to that problem just like other digital currencies,,,  but that whats cool about this Pi Network is they have a built in social media platform that we can ask each other things about like this and help the network out
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
May 03, 2020, 04:20:56 AM
Phase 3 must be where the exchange listing because how is this coin going to be spent on something in exchange if there is nothing we can do with the coin?  But why asking for KYC. Is this for extorting the miners?  Grin

This PI coin doesn't exist on any market, you can't buy it for BTC nor a product of someone. Those who mine the coins are just mining it for nothing.

Yes Correct!  Getting rid of all the BAD actors,  something Bitcoin has a BIG issue with (Big Corporation Mining fields)

LOL You proved them scam.

Your team should be grateful that someone mines your scam coin. Miners are chained by their necks.  If you consider the miners as investors who tirelessly mine your scam coin, allow them to profit because it's called mutual relationship.  
legendary
May 03, 2020, 04:15:23 AM
Just think of it as the process it goes through for the US MINT to mint a real Metal coin!

3rd last its the inspector that inspects metal coins to see if they look right and pass checks before they go to public hands to exchange for goods
Is there bad and good PI? It's not really good analogy.

so pretty much your coins are stuck in phase 2 and become nothing or vanish... any other words should I use?
What does it mean "they become nothing" and "they vanish"? How they vanish? How mined coin can vanish???

First OFF!  The Project isn't in full Motion until Phase 3 (that is lift off Date or so the realization to the world)!
But AFTER Phase 3 hits your Pi coins wont vanish(because you already passed KYC  you proved not a robot)
FFS, how coin vanish? I want to know how it disappear.
May 03, 2020, 04:14:03 AM

Duh!!!! Roll Eyes you cant buy it or sell it cause its not on the Market Yet until Phase 3...... DUH Roll Eyes   its like my car in my driveway i am not selling it so its worth nothing until i one day get up in the morning and say you know WHAT I want to sell this car and LIST it on Craigslist!!!!!

That's why I LOVE Pi Network it is for US, WE the people of the whole world!  
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
May 03, 2020, 04:07:24 AM
Phase 3 must be where the exchange listing because how is this coin going to be spent on something in exchange if there is nothing we can do with the coin?  But why asking for KYC. Is this for extorting the miners?  Grin

May 03, 2020, 04:02:50 AM

Phase 1 is when this Pi Network was introduced to the WORLD!

First OFF!  The Project isn't in full Motion until Phase 3(that is lift off Date or so the realization to the world)!  

Phase 3 is when everything already been tested/calibrated(during Phase 2) and up and running and introduced to Marketplace!  

It is all the same Pi Coin....  Just think of it as the process it goes through for the US MINT to mint a real Metal coin!

legendary
May 03, 2020, 03:42:53 AM
So phase 3 is some other coin then, or?
What does it mean "they become nothing" and "they vanish"? How they vanish?
May 03, 2020, 03:32:39 AM

KYC is simple!  You just have to prove your human and not a robot! Only 1 person, 1 account, 1 cellular device

OK, PI shill, when YOU mine coins for yourself it means you own them (at least that's what I've heard). Simple question:

What will exactly happen to your "mined" PI coins if you don't provide KYC?

Please explain using your own words.

*Awesome Question*  If you can't pass the KYC  then your FREE coins don't go to the Next Phase which is Phase 3.  Where Pi enters the market Place and becomes value/price  so pretty much your coins are stuck in phase 2 and become nothing or vanish... any other words should I use?

YOU DON'T OWN THE COINS UNTIL PHASE 3
legendary
May 03, 2020, 03:23:16 AM

KYC is simple!  You just have to prove your human and not a robot! Only 1 person, 1 account, 1 cellular device

OK, PI shill, when YOU mine coins for yourself it means you own them (at least that's what I've heard). Simple question:

What will exactly happen to your "mined" PI coins if you don't provide KYC?

Please explain using your own words.
May 03, 2020, 03:14:28 AM
https://minepi.com/faq the link explains it Duh!  and the Link I am providing is not the WHITE PAPER  it is the*FAQ*(frequently asked questions) here it is since your index finger can't click on the link! I will just copy everything from the web site url below.  If you want to read more....!!!    Click on the freakn link I provided!  

But thanks for saying my sentences were pre-written(its called editing, I'm a programmer Gansta)

Welcome to Pi's official FAQ!

Disclaimer: Pi is NOT free money.
Pi is NOT free money. It is a long-term project whose success depends on the collective contributions of its members. Read more ...

What is Pi?
Pi is a new cryptocurrency for and by everyday people that you can “mine” (or earn) from your phone. Read more ...

Is this real? Is Pi a scam?
Pi is not a scam. It is a genuine effort by a team of Stanford graduates to give everyday people greater access to cryptocurrency. Read more ...

How does this app work? How do I earn more Pi?
This app allows you to earn Pi by making simple contributions to Pi’s community. The more you contribute, the more Pi you earn. Read more ...

Do I need to leave the app open to mine? Does the app drain my battery or data?
You do not need to leave the app open to mine. Pi does not affect your phone’s performance, drain your battery, or use your network data . Once you hit the lightning button, you can even close the app and you will continue to mine Pi. Read more ...

Why do earlier members mine at a higher rate?
Earlier members mine at a higher rate to reward contributions to the network when they are most needed. Read more ...

What is the Ambassador role? How does the earning team work?
As an Ambassador, you earn up to a 25% bonus on your base mining rate for each person you invite to the network. Read more ...

What is the Contributor role? How do I become a contributor?
Becoming a Contributor allows you to earn more Pi by building a security circle of 3-5 trusted members. Read more ...

What are security circles?
Security circles are groups of 3-5 trusted people built by each of Pi’s members. Security circles secure the currency by building a global trust graph that prevents bad actors from executing fraudulent transactions. Read more ...

What is the value of Pi?
Today Pi is worth approximately 0 dollars / euro etc. similar to Bitcoin in 2008. Pi’s value will be backed by the time, attention, goods, and services offered by other members of the network. Read more ...

Can I withdraw my Pi? What is the timeline for withdrawals?
No, you cannot withdraw Pi yet. You will be able to withdraw Pi or exchange Pi for other currencies in Phase 3 of the project when Pi transitions to a fully decentralized blockchain. Read more ...

When will Pi be worth something? When can I turn Pi into “real” money?
Pi’s holders will be able to turn Pi into “real” money when they either purchase goods and services on Pi’s marketplace or exchange Pi for fiat currency. Read more ...

Can I mine from more than one device? How does the network prevent fake accounts, bots, etc. from earning Pi?
No, you cannot mine from more than one device. The network has a strict rule of one account per person. Pi uses a multi-pronged strategy to ensure Pi is not mined by fake accounts. Read more ...

Is this app a wallet? Will we hold our own private / public keys? And can we use an external wallet to hold our Pi in the future?
Yes, your phones will serve as a cryptocurrency wallet that will be linked to your current accounts (number / Facebook). Read more ...
Pages:
Jump to: