Pages:
Author

Topic: Pi network mining - page 3. (Read 2091 times)

Activity: 485
Merit: 10
March 26, 2023, 06:29:29 AM
Actually I,m Involved With Pi From 2017 But When I,m Using Pi Apps In My Old Mobile Than My Mobile Phone Wastes And When I Again Buy Another One New Phone Than Many Time I Will Trying To Recovery My Old Pi Account But I Can,t Be Success. But Still Now I Create Another Pi Account And Mining As Well But I,m Upset For My Old Account.Now I Hope I Can Again Mining More Pi With New Account.Many People’s Already Mining So Far.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 105
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
March 26, 2023, 04:00:23 AM
My thoughts on PI are a HYPE product, and they have their own community of supporters and are increasingly showing themselves that they are doing well despite the issues that have been raised a lot in the forums with PI.

Indeed seeing CORE being traded after the mainnet, I think PI will also get FOMO, but in essence and practicality for widespread adoption, like many here, it's not suitable for the top portfolio my long-term investment.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
March 26, 2023, 03:39:27 AM
In my opinion, no need to bash Pi Network hence they are just contributing to the crypto industry wherein they have a blockchain technology that are for the masses and from all the walks of life. I don't mind the hype because every project needs that so that everyone can know what is Pi network and to gather supporters as well. Nonetheless, Pi Network will have its turn to prove to doubters that they are not a copy-paste from any previous blockchain once their mainnet is live.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
March 26, 2023, 03:07:33 AM
I guess it's just bullshit, but if it does pay, then congrats to those who have been mining for years, otherwise the news will be quickly forgotten.
I'm not doing the fud here, but it's too good to be true.
imagine price of 1 coin pi is 314k$.
Activity: 840
Merit: 292
March 26, 2023, 01:40:34 AM
Initially, I bought into this Pi app thing but as time goes I discovered that it is a social experiment that they are carrying out on people maybe in preparation for Universal Basic Income (UBI), I read now they are telling people to start doing KYC before they receive their tokens, this is going nowhere, even if the tokens are released today its price won't amount to much because who is going to be bidding for it since almost everyone now has the tokens in their wallet. To me, it is a social experiment that is being carried out, I stand by this

-   Until now there are still a lot of people who are obsessed with it, I remembered something here in Pi that is now absent in the cryptocurrency industry and it is Onecoin, it was reported to be one of the biggest ponzi schemes that made billions of money from their followers.

This Pi does the same thing, they travel to different countries where they can prey on people, there is even a youtube influencer who is campaigning for it but the views that follow him are low. Something like this-this is what onecoin was doing before, also traveling in different parts of the world.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 26, 2023, 01:21:01 AM
Lately it seems that Pi network is growing day by day.  Who can touch Bitcoin on the Pi network?  Many say that the Pi Network will overtake Bitcoin.  I had a bit of a laugh when I heard about the Bitcoin leak.  Bitcoin is the number one coin in cryptocurrency.  I don't think comparing any coin to Bitcoin is anything but silly.  But what is your opinion?  If anyone has an idea about pi network, please let me know.
if you call it ridiculous then it is absolutely right. how come PI will overtake bitcoin when PI has not been launched till date?. then we haven't discussed the issue of value which is really very different from bitcoin!,
 I don't think it will be possible if PI will overtake bitcoin !
This is a joke of the century by saying Pi network will overtake Bitcoin, I have many friends who are so passionate about the hype about Pi network and had been boasting about it price when listed some of them even speculated the price as $314 per Pi having amassed plenty Pi network in their wallet through mining, I told them this is absolutely unrealistic because a lot of them don't know how crypto works, price of a crypto is determined by demand and supply how will Pi coin has a good price when supply sellers massively outweighs buyers when it is listed? Definitely the value will be worthless.
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
March 26, 2023, 12:02:57 AM
I don't like projects like Pi coin, they have no good utility, they solve no problems on the blockchain, still this doesn't mean it can't do so well, people already embrace the project without a main net launch, I am surprised that the noise is this much and still going, if this project eventually gets launched it will be a success, but the long term development will determine its future because the developers are very slack.
Pi has been a promising project for a long time, it has been existing before the likes of Core, Aptos, Arbitrum and many others that have already fully migrated to mainnet. Many people have given up on the project but I have been here for so long and it cost me nothing to keep waiting. I really do hope that something good will come out from this.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 25, 2023, 07:45:41 PM
I recently called them out in the chat on what the purpose was and why there is no value and in their exact words "pi's mission is to be an everyday use coin for the average person with no value, not to make people rich" which I said makes literally no sense at all how are you gonna have ANY uses without any sort of value and they insta banned me, seems like a full blown scam lmfao. Probably made bank off the ads
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
March 21, 2023, 06:41:00 AM
Lately it seems that Pi network is growing day by day.  Who can touch Bitcoin on the Pi network?  Many say that the Pi Network will overtake Bitcoin.  I had a bit of a laugh when I heard about the Bitcoin leak.  Bitcoin is the number one coin in cryptocurrency.  I don't think comparing any coin to Bitcoin is anything but silly.  But what is your opinion?  If anyone has an idea about pi network, please let me know.
It is important to note that the Pi Network and Bitcoin are two different cryptocurrencies with distinct features and use cases. Bitcoin was created in 2009 and is the first and largest cryptocurrency in terms of market capitalization. It has a decentralized structure and is used as a store of value, a medium of exchange, and a speculative investment.
Comparing Pi Network to Bitcoin at this stage may not be an accurate or fair comparison

They always compare it to bitcoin because they want people to believe that PI will go the same as what bitcoin achieve nowadays. And its so hard to get in that point since knowing bitcoin is well establish already while PI still so shady which many people need to be more careful with. They shouldn't hope to much that they became rich by this since most of the people saying or hyping it are people who want to fool innocent ones and try get some money out from them.

Almost all scam coins use bitcoin presence to promote their scam projects.

They use the bitcoin growth to deceive people and make them believe that their coin will also do the same then it could make them rich if they avail it early.

Feel bad for those people believe about this, maybe they need to research so that their identity will be not in huge risk or their money will fade out and handed it to scammers.

Bitcoin statistics is quite appealing for people to show especially if they want to hype their project and PI use that to make their project look great. But unfortunately many people use pi for their personal gain and they deceive newbies to take advantage then stole their money. So better for new comers to research first before they participate on any investments to avoid losing their money to those scammers and false promises to get rich easily.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 20, 2023, 08:14:27 AM
I don't like projects like Pi coin, they have no good utility, they solve no problems on the blockchain, still this doesn't mean it can't do so well, people already embrace the project without a main net launch, I am surprised that the noise is this much and still going, if this project eventually gets launched it will be a success, but the long term development will determine its future because the developers are very slack.
Activity: 199
Merit: 53
March 20, 2023, 07:38:36 AM
This project is good in the market with good feasibility, the problem with the main mainnet is they prepare too much data to enter at the same time, so it's kind of like KYC Closed maintenance period.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 363
March 19, 2023, 07:48:50 PM
It is important to note that the Pi Network and Bitcoin are two different cryptocurrencies with distinct features and use cases. Bitcoin was created in 2009 and is the first and largest cryptocurrency in terms of market capitalization. It has a decentralized structure and is used as a store of value, a medium of exchange, and a speculative investment.
Comparing Pi Network to Bitcoin at this stage may not be an accurate or fair comparison

They always compare it to bitcoin because they want people to believe that PI will go the same as what bitcoin achieve nowadays. And its so hard to get in that point since knowing bitcoin is well establish already while PI still so shady which many people need to be more careful with. They shouldn't hope to much that they became rich by this since most of the people saying or hyping it are people who want to fool innocent ones and try get some money out from them.

Almost all scam coins use bitcoin presence to promote their scam projects.

They use the bitcoin growth to deceive people and make them believe that their coin will also do the same then it could make them rich if they avail it early.

Feel bad for those people believe about this, maybe they need to research so that their identity will be not in huge risk or their money will fade out and handed it to scammers.
Activity: 227
Merit: 38
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
March 19, 2023, 01:57:55 PM
Initially, I bought into this Pi app thing but as time goes I discovered that it is a social experiment that they are carrying out on people maybe in preparation for Universal Basic Income (UBI), I read now they are telling people to start doing KYC before they receive their tokens, this is going nowhere, even if the tokens are released today its price won't amount to much because who is going to be bidding for it since almost everyone now has the tokens in their wallet. To me, it is a social experiment that is being carried out, I stand by this

Pi app is a new cryptocurrency project that is currently in the development phase and it is true that they are using a referral-based system to grow their user base. The project has been marketed as an easy-to-use platform that allows anyone to mine cryptocurrency using their mobile devices. However, the success of the project is uncertain and it is important to be cautious before investing time and money in it. While it is possible that Pi could be a social experiment, it is also possible that it could become a successful
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
March 19, 2023, 01:34:01 PM
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
March 19, 2023, 11:23:03 AM

Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 19, 2023, 10:59:23 AM
pi mining is seen in the market currently. Currently, this token has become very popular, although it has not yet made any announcement from the Pi community. But I believe that it has the potential to succeed in the future. so if we do not be lazy, there is no harm in doing KYC. Maybe a pi Network success project.
So now you can deposit pi mining results to the market?  In my opinion, there are irregularities such as manipulation and discrepancies.  there are several people who flock to look for these coins by buying from the results of miners who have passed the KYC who have obtained pi into their wallets at a price agreed between them.  it's really terrible
Activity: 882
Merit: 549
March 19, 2023, 08:20:41 AM
pi mining is seen in the market currently. Currently, this token has become very popular, although it has not yet made any announcement from the Pi community. But I believe that it has the potential to succeed in the future. so if we do not be lazy, there is no harm in doing KYC. Maybe a pi Network success project.
Those who have been patiently practicing Pi Manning are going to be successful very soon. Trading will start with a price of around $3 that will be definitely a good reward for the miners and in future it will be reach more than the expectation of us if we can hold it patiently. This is huge opportunity for those who have completed mining activities and KYC.

There is lot of talk around PI, the exchanges have listed PI despite the unapproval from the founders and the developers, I wouldn't say the token would not be successfull but the module of operation is not on the rigt track, they need to be open to the public about their real intension and the road map. I also observe the number of users that have been doing KYC on the app, I fear what will happen the day if PI decide to disappear, they have what can give them money if they sell those information to scammers, I remember some big people verying their account to mine pie, what a pity.
Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
March 19, 2023, 07:04:00 AM
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
March 19, 2023, 06:20:09 AM
Those who have been patiently practicing Pi Manning are going to be successful very soon. Trading will start with a price of around $3 that will be definitely a good reward for the miners and in future it will be reach more than the expectation of us if we can hold it patiently. This is huge opportunity for those who have completed mining activities and KYC.
Activity: 233
Merit: 12
March 19, 2023, 05:40:09 AM
This is an attempt to create hype in the market. So it is better to invest according to your own research without getting involved in any confusion. PI has been thinking of entering the market for a long time but they have not been able to deliver on their promises. However, they are developing and promising to launch their project and include it in the exchange this year. But even if most users support Pi, it will never overtake Bitcoin.
So the current Pi on Huobi exchange has a fake value, because I think about this myself, how can Pi has a high value like that? From 330$ down to 38$ right now, with just a little under 1million volume per day, I don't understand why Huobi and BitMart went ahead and list this coin, its not worth it IMO, maybe these exchange have a way of making money out of the early listing.
Pages:
Jump to: