Pages:
Author

Topic: PICISI ... www.PICISI.com A Sponsor Friendly Crowdfunding Site ... - page 2. (Read 6744 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501
I can't really figure out what this does lol....

I'm starting to get a better idea.....pretty cool.

Does this help other coins ?

The short answer to your questions is YES

Here's the long answer:
It helps all CCs because it will have a great impact and good associations
Any CC can donate to any campaign, any CC can offer sponsorship perks, any CC can offer campaign sponsorships, and any cc can offer video sponsorships.

But it will mostly help the 10 coins directly involved because they will be getting the high volume attention, they will be the host CC sponsors (the currency that all other donated CC is converted to for that campaign), and they will get the revenue sharing.

No need to be on the outside looking in, put Team Dopecoin organized and registered.  If for whatever reason you don't want to go the team route just join up with one of the teams willing to have you.   The two registered teams in the OP have room on their teams for more people.  

Here's another way to view the plan. Imagine what 10 CC communities would do if they cooperatively ran Indiegogo and Kickstarter.  Some things would be different right?
 - we would allow for CC donations in addition to fiat donations,
 - we would encourage sponsorship everywhere we can (perks, campaign, and video),
 - we would give every member some free CC to intrigue them to learn more about the coin and to use it,
 - we would help promote the campaigns we sponsor because we want our message to be heard too,
 - we would find a way to promote the site, campaigns, all of the coins involved
 - we would share revenue between the 10 CC communities evenly
 - each community would have a minimum amount of work to do in order to get the benefits
 - we would create an admin to organize the day-to-day things,

and we would gave that CC community based crowdfunding business a name that describes who we are and what we want to do -- oh well that would be the same as them.  

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
I can't really figure out what this does lol....

Does this help other coins ?

I'm starting to get a better idea.....pretty cool.

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
We are very interested in the Multi-Coin Community. I have just sent you another PM

Here is the link to our coin

Camorra Coin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-camorracoin-cam-scrypt-stealth-addresses-encrypted-messaging-827956

We are currently looking at all of the obligations we must fulfill.

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Grow SMALL amount of BTC by earning it
Echoing what Small said above I'd be able to help a bit. Small can help with audio and I can do voiceovers/video as needed.  Small has a very unique sound to his mixes and I we can dig in together to help in the way we have with the HYPER community.  I have another artist named Sonic Grime as well.

My time is limited but I'm willing to do some work here and there. 

Here's a video I made with my voice:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMTt3zAJgpg

Here's a sample of my dad's voice.  He's better IMO and what you hear is straight through the mic no FX with him:
https://soundcloud.com/jeremiah-nichol/hyper-crypto-demo-voice-mmo-tom-nichol

THanks for considering HYPER for this project!

Sure! I'd love to collab with you.
I've also updated the post back at the HYPER thread.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10503454
I'm starting to gather a team from the HYPER Community Smiley

By the way,
What exactly do contractors do?
Are they eligible to join in a coin-team or are they working for PICISI?

and can you give me an example of how they work?

Can I use my skills as a musician for being a contractor?
and if so, I'd like to be one too Smiley

Good question

The contractors are service professionals, they determine for themselves if they are: 'freelancers', 'independent contractors', or 'a business'.
They are not employees of PICISI; however there is a relationship and protocol that we would want respected, and because of that we classify the contractors as 'independent contractors'.   

You asked if they are eligible to join a coin-team, my immediate response would be yes, but since you asked perhaps you feel their may be some reason why that should not be the case, please share any reservation.    The work done by contractors are for campaign organizers.   

Let's say you owned XYZ video productions,  you could as a company and/or as a individual be a member of a team, and you could also be a contractor to do videos for campaigns.   As long as things are done in good faith (open and honest) there should be no problems doing anything that is reasonable and logically sound.

As for Team HYPER, this is interesting because HYPERfuture indicated his intent to organize a team from HYPER -- would that be the same team you are speaking of?

Since only one team can represent a coin, my suggestion is that you come together to form the team.   

If you don't want to be on a large size team because it would result in a smaller slice of the team pie I would suggest a different coin.

Nevertheless, I would encourage someone from HYPER to register a team.
I'm starting to gather a team from the HYPER Community Smiley

By the way,
What exactly do contractors do?
Are they eligible to join in a coin-team or are they working for PICISI?

and can you give me an example of how they work?

Can I use my skills as a musician for being a contractor?
and if so, I'd like to be one too Smiley
I need a summary of this, but from what I read I'm interested Smiley

I just sent you a PM, looks like at the same time you created the above message.  

There are many ways you could be involved:

1) the most profitable way is to organize a team at your favorite coin and get that team enrolled at PICISI,
it would mean that you would need to register the team, have the team qualify for enrollment, and get high points values.

once your team is enrolled your team will get 1/10 of 80% of PICISI revenue delivered in your team's native currency  

2) if you don't want to organize a team you could join a team(s)  -- I invite you to join Team EMC2
you could join multiple teams and do the type of work that you do and get your portion of revenue from each of the teams
commensurate with the work you put into each team.

3) if you look closely at the plan you will notice that I have a provision there for campaign contractors, these are
professionals like yourself who have skills that could help individual campaign organizers create, develop, and promote
their campaign(s).   Contractors with good reputations will get lots of work.

As you can see there are very many ways you could get involved.

As for the length of the material, the 3 lead-in articles would represent the "summary" versions of the plan

http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/10-cryptocurrency-communities-unite-form-powerful-crowdfunding-platform/
http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/cryptocurrency-angels-host-crowdfunding-cooperative/
http://www.coinfinance.com/news/picisi-a-mutli-coin-community-crowdfuning-cooperative-plan

Legend

CC= Crypto Currency
CC's= Crypto Currencies

I am very impressed with the work you have done so far to bring this special opportunity to the public, I believe this is exactly what the world  needs to continue to ensure CC's  continue to grow.With CC's working together to help fund new CC ventures this will allow for quicker expansion into the business world creating more exposure and increased public awareness to each of the coins involved.I look forward to helping with this project and seeing it change the way CC's are portrayed in the future.

Quick question: Being that I am from Canada may I ask why you decided not to use the Canadian currency?

Suggestions: I am 27 years old and have a slight learning disability where I find it very hard to learn from reading alone. I know there are lots of others with the same problem so having a video created to better put things into perspective for people might help out here to allow people to better understand the the multi-coin crowd funding plan your putting together.I see one person all ready posted that they did not understand. I do understand myself but still think  a video will greatly help.

Thanks Rob

Thanks  for that insightful comment, regarding fiat I wanted to limit the number of fiat currencies to 5, the main reason for this is because fiat would not be automatically converted.  The rationale for the specific fiats chosen is based on popularity and location; each essentially covers a different region of the world.   Nevertheless CAD can easily get included.    

As for the video, absolutely yes, we need lots of videos videos for every single aspect of PICISI: teams, campaigns, how to do things, how things work, follow-up campaigns, and many other things.   Creation of needed videos is one of the ways teams will be able to accumulate points.   And for those who are particularly skilled they could also do it for other teams as well.

I need a summary of this, but from what I read I'm interested Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Respect All Fear None
Legend

CC= Crypto Currency
CC's= Crypto Currencies

I am very impressed with the work you have done so far to bring this special opportunity to the public, I believe this is exactly what the world  needs to continue to ensure CC's  continue to grow.With CC's working together to help fund new CC ventures this will allow for quicker expansion into the business world creating more exposure and increased public awareness to each of the coins involved.I look forward to helping with this project and seeing it change the way CC's are portrayed in the future.

Quick question: Being that I am from Canada may I ask why you decided not to use the Canadian currency?

Suggestions: I am 27 years old and have a slight learning disability where I find it very hard to learn from reading alone. I know there are lots of others with the same problem so having a video created to better put things into perspective for people might help out here to allow people to better understand the the multi-coin crowd funding plan your putting together.I see one person all ready posted that they did not understand. I do understand myself but still think  a video will greatly help.

Thanks Rob
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Received some positive respons in the original Magi thread already. Will sent you a pm.
I think this project is badly needed and I wish you success!

Thanks for your message, are you currently affiliated with any particular CC community, if not you are encouraged to either
organize a team or join a team. 

Team EMC2 currently has 4 members, we want 6 other members ASAP, if you're interested you are invited to join Team EMC2
let me know.

thanks again, enjoy

This is a really interesting idea.  I will definitely keep an eye on it!  Cheesy
I recognize your name from the HYPER CC community, HYPERfuture has indicated a willingness to have the HYPER community represented as one of the officially affiliated CC communities.   Did you hear of the plan there?   Are you part of Team HYPER?

I saw the link on the HYPER thread, I'd assumed it was the same one HYPERfuture had been talking to me about.  I'm not part of the HYPER dev team if that's what you mean, although apparently I'm mooted to be a member of the "Hyper Foundation" when that starts (I just need to find out what that will actually entail!).

Since I'm an indiedev and blog about indiegames in general, though I've always shied away from crowd-funding for my own games, it's something I've written a lot about and of course am interested to see how it might help the indie gaming community in general.

You very well may be mooted onto Team HYPER as well, I don't know, but consider it an honor.   However, for clarity of message I'm asking each PICISI CF community team leader to publicly display the team roster so that everyone concerned could know who's on what teams.   

As a blogger your writing skills could produce many points for your team if you so desired. 

I just saw a game over at 'bitcoin project development' area, the dev wants to crowdsale the game, of course I have no problem that but this is part of what I said:

"... I understand that you plan to fund this via crowdsale, however I think you should also consider PICISI, it gives a whole new meaning to crowdfunding.
what you want most of all for your project is promotion, not just funding but also publicity, marketing, and outreach, right?  None of that is available at any of the existing crowdfunding site.   At sites like indiegogo and kickstarter you have to beg and fight just for search presences, but with PICISI promotion is part of the system.   When a campaign gets sponsors it behooves them to help you promote your campaign because it increases impressions for their message.  Each time a CC donation is made -- oh yeah, at PICISI, you can raise funds in multiple fiat and multiple crypto currencies ... For now PICISI is another great idea moving towards reality ...   

It's very difficult to articulate the breath of what PICISI is designed to do, but once that is done it will serve very many very well.

BTW, please feel free to post links to your site, blog, games, or whatever else, this is a mass promotion friendly thread.

Activity: 674
This is a really interesting idea.  I will definitely keep an eye on it!  Cheesy
I recognize your name from the HYPER CC community, HYPERfuture has indicated a willingness to have the HYPER community represented as one of the officially affiliated CC communities.   Did you hear of the plan there?   Are you part of Team HYPER?

I saw the link on the HYPER thread, I'd assumed it was the same one HYPERfuture had been talking to me about.  I'm not part of the HYPER dev team if that's what you mean, although apparently I'm mooted to be a member of the "Hyper Foundation" when that starts (I just need to find out what that will actually entail!).

Since I'm an indiedev and blog about indiegames in general, though I've always shied away from crowd-funding for my own games, it's something I've written a lot about and of course am interested to see how it might help the indie gaming community in general.
legendary
Activity: 1092
I think this project is badly needed and I wish you success!
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Good idea, I wish you success
I don't understand, but I wish you luck and hope it succeeds, I think Tongue.

I tried to boil 30 pages of material into 3. Hopefully it's a little easier to understand after reading the 3 short lead-in articles:

1)  http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/10-cryptocurrency-communities-unite-form-powerful-crowdfunding-platform/
2)  http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/cryptocurrency-angels-host-crowdfunding-cooperative/
3)  http://www.coinfinance.com/news/picisi-a-mutli-coin-community-crowdfuning-cooperative-plan

I always support the idea from people working together. I will take some time to read this all very good.

As one of the leaders of MAGI you know the value of creative marketing.  This project takes CC promotion to the very highest level,
not just promoting CC as a whole, but specific CCs via real life usage.   

Every time someone visits the site they see something about CC, each time they visit a campaign they will see a host fiat and a host CC,
CC sponsorship can be made via the perks, the video, and the campaign message area.

This is a major deal that will do great things for the CC industry especially the CC communities officially affiliated with the PICISI. I
encourage you to start organizing Team MAGI immediately. 

thgo to me some cathis site will enable you to promote your CC to the masses, facilities actual usage of your CC for a real life purpose, connects your
coin to specific campaigns via multiple levels of sponsorship
Activity: 674
This is a really interesting idea.  I will definitely keep an eye on it!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
I always support the idea from people working together. I will take some time to read this all very good.
Activity: 786
I don't understand, but I wish you luck and hope it succeeds, I think Tongue.
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
Well done Armis. This will be good, now we are cooking with gas.

And thanks sponsors.

Cool name too .. well done on linking www.picisi.com.
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Good project, it will be interesting  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: