Pages:
Author

Topic: Pick one. Cardano or EOS - page 2. (Read 10210 times)

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
June 09, 2019, 04:07:19 PM
I am waiting for funds and I will definetely buy Cardano. Cardano is more undervalued than EOS because they currently doesn´t have working solution, but when it comes, revolution will become. Cardano has the most difficult coding, thats why it tooks so much time to develop it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
June 09, 2019, 03:54:08 PM
I think I would choose EOS, recently, especially this year, EOS is gaining momentum very well and a lot of good partnerships have been concluded, I think when the cryptocurrency market will recover from the correction, then EOS will show good growth.
I agree with you, EOS shows large volumes of trading, this coin is bought quite well and the liquidity is very large.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
June 09, 2019, 10:20:23 AM
I think I would choose EOS, recently, especially this year, EOS is gaining momentum very well and a lot of good partnerships have been concluded, I think when the cryptocurrency market will recover from the correction, then EOS will show good growth.
copper member
Activity: 206
Merit: 1
June 09, 2019, 10:05:52 AM
I pick EOS because block.one has been outstanding with developments.  Recently they launched the VOICE social network, which drives adoption of crypto. Cardano to me is overhyped, just my opinion.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
June 09, 2019, 09:34:15 AM
I actually don't have both of the altcoins mentioned. But I want to share my opinion. That Cardano and EOS have a large community of course. So it's very difficult to compare which community is bigger and stronger between Cardano or EOS. If I have to choose, for now maybe a large community is EOS.
Activity: 308
June 09, 2019, 09:24:17 AM
i think EOS, cardano is not really good but i don't know the true i just heared from other people on crypto community.
but EOS is really good, i know with market conditon.
when it grow and when it down, it is really good to invest in long term like Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
June 09, 2019, 09:21:53 AM
I love Cardano but EOS would always have a special place in my heart even though it's partly centralised, I don't see EOS going anywhere anytime soon despite it's fault though, EOS is always at the top of my list.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 09, 2019, 07:47:11 AM
I know a bad news about EOS : Weiss Ratings downgraded EOS credit rating because of  centralization concerns , so I will pick Cardano. It's still up to you, I can't decide your problem
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
June 08, 2019, 10:58:13 PM
What does this community think of Cardano and EOS? If you had to pick one which one would you choose?

There's no need to pick one, you can just buy both. If I had to say one I'd go with Cardano, but that's just because I've never fully trusted EOS because of the nature of their ICO. There is absolutely no need to generate that kind of money just to fund your project, it leads me to believe that the funds are for self-enrichment rather than for the project itself.
But that's just me. Both are high-profile and claim to offer solid tech, and both will probably remain near the top in market cap.

I agree that both are fighting to be the foundation for web 3.0, so we won't know which will be the winner in a few years. I believe both will succeed, and I think a person can invest in both.

Activity: 487
June 09, 2019, 07:17:54 AM
When it comes to tech, EOS is partly centralised and we all know that this means that it is not fully a blockchain platform but when it comes to performance, EOS is superior in my opinion, all you have to do is use the d'Apps in the EOS blockchain and you will see the power of this platform.
June 09, 2019, 06:55:58 AM
Notably, Weiss Ratings has just downgraded EOS over centralization concerns and is open to Cardano taking the coveted spot of being the leading third-generation blockchain platform:

https://twitter.com/WeissRatings/status/1137027785598427136
Activity: 434
Merit: 511
June 08, 2019, 11:41:34 PM
For me it is EOS

I have recently purchased Eos and was Amazed by the speed and The super low Transaction costs (from Exchanges to wallet), And 0 Transaction fees when sending it to another wallet.
It has many easy to use wallets so its definitely EOS for me!

Why did you pick these 2 by the way? because when I read both of there goals there is a difference:
Eos wants to create a scalable platform for industrial scale dapps.
And Cardano wants to create a scientifically backed smart contract platform

my question is which one has the more realistic goal that we need or could change the world?
June 08, 2019, 10:56:23 PM
What does this community think of Cardano and EOS? If you had to pick one which one would you choose?

I would definitely go with Cardano based on its scientific foundation and dedicated team of engineers. I find Charles Hoskinson to be charismatic and i like that he is trying to establish partnerships with various third world countries. I also feel Cardano has more upside than EOS.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
June 08, 2019, 10:52:30 PM
I've asked myself this very question several times. I think, however, I'd have to go with EOS if I had to choose one over the other. The reason is that it is faster. However, I am one of those people who prefer not to put all of their eggs (uhm coins) in one basket so I prefer both.  Wink
Activity: 658
June 08, 2019, 10:45:22 PM
Both are good coins. But the thing is EOS current price is higher than cardino. SO you can buy Cardino much amount than EOS. As example id cardino price increase 1cent it will gain you good profit than EOS due to a huge amount.
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
May 26, 2019, 04:37:18 AM
For the rank of capital EOS is higher than Cardano.
But, Both are good platform. So if you want to invest , you can invest into them.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
May 26, 2019, 04:55:53 AM

There's no need to pick one, you can just buy both. If I had to say one I'd go with Cardano, but that's just because I've never fully trusted EOS because of the nature of their ICO. There is absolutely no need to generate that kind of money just to fund your project, it leads me to believe that the funds are for self-enrichment rather than for the project itself.
But that's just me. Both are high-profile and claim to offer solid tech, and both will probably remain near the top in market cap.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
May 26, 2019, 04:28:22 AM
I will invest in a project that calls a lot of money as EOS, there must be a reason for many investment funds to invest hundreds of millions of dollars in a startup project in crypto.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
May 25, 2019, 07:59:22 PM
if I have money to make capital, I will choose both to be invested, cardano and eos are potential coins, so it doesn't hurt to
invest in both, everyone must have different thoughts about a coin, but if both coins can make a profit why must choose one
Activity: 630
May 25, 2019, 07:49:29 PM
I would pick EOS, but soon there is an unlock of team tokens, so I won't buy EOS before this event, think twice, there are a lot of good coins to invest!
Pages:
Jump to: