Pages:
Author

Topic: Pick one. Cardano or EOS - page 6. (Read 10210 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
May 19, 2019, 05:12:00 PM
I'm not interested to talk about the price here, let's talk about platform architecture. EOS is using DPoS consensus protocol and the elected block procedures have an ability to freeze DApp that has potential to get damaged by other applications in this blockchain space. It means this platform is more secure from an attack than Cardano. Choose your best one!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
May 19, 2019, 05:06:18 PM
If the issue is to make a profit, I evaluate the situation. But it would be EOS if it was the investment for the future. Although it has a stronger opponents in crypto market, I guess it will succeed.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
May 19, 2019, 05:01:07 PM
What does this community think of Cardano and EOS? If you had to pick one which one would you choose?

My choice is cardano potentially has moving smoothly their price at cmc EOS is popular coins but at this In my analysis that give better profits by holding in long terms. But pf I suggest 50 percent use to buy cardano and buy other potential coin my is ethereum at remaining 50 percent.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
May 19, 2019, 04:55:27 PM
They are both good solid and long term projects
But I prefer eos because of its solid Blockchain and stability too

Keep an eye on eos on the long term
both are as good and have good opportunities so that if you choose us, your chances will be even greater.
Their work team is good and can develop well, but if I choose one from Cardano and EOS, I prefer EOS, many of us use the EOS platform more and he are almost the same as Ethereum, so many choose it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
May 19, 2019, 04:49:42 PM
They are both good solid and long term projects
But I prefer eos because of its solid Blockchain and stability too

Keep an eye on eos on the long term
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 19, 2019, 04:45:04 PM
Both of them are very good project. But if I have to take one I should go for Eos over cardano. Cause at this moment Eos is available and working fine as a platform. Eos is the project which raised the most money as a ICO. I thought it  would be scam. But when they start working they are just doing fine. They are making the whole ecosystem very carefully and beautifully. Many dapps mainly gaming and gambling dapps choose Eos over any other platform.
In other hand cardano is one of the best idea ever. But they are not a working project. And for a long time they are at development stage. So it's hard to predict what will happen when they come to market. So for now I will go for Eos
Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
May 19, 2019, 04:04:38 PM
It's a very hard choice to pick one up. They both are very promising project. Eos is the project which collected the biggest amount of money in ico history ever. At first I thought it was a scam nothing more than that. But when they start working I was amazed. They are working really hard and they are making the ecosystem very reposively. In other hand cardano is a project with a greater idea but they still in the development phase and it's too long time for them. But people are expecting something great for them. At this moment Eos is a working project so if I have to pick one I would go for Eos. But cardano is still not in market and I think that when they come to the market we will see a great progress in the price of cardano so I hold a little bit of cardano too. But still Eos is my pick.
I agree - as I wrote earlier both coins are excellent, both have great potential, I think so as not to offend anyone) you need to have both coins in the case, and many other promising ones
Activity: 645
Merit: 10
May 13, 2019, 04:03:45 AM
I would choose Cardano. In my opinion, the project gathered a team of professionals who have a clear idea of how the finished product should look like. For several years, the developers are actively developing, hold meetings and meetups. I think that eventually the project will be able to bypass even Ethereum.
Activity: 384
May 13, 2019, 03:58:22 AM
For now I prefer EOS compared to Cardano, I invest EOS since it became an ERC-20 token and now EOS performance is getting better because it is supported by devs. very professional.
Activity: 249
May 13, 2019, 03:47:25 AM
I prefer Cardano because the price of this coin is very low, but when this coin is pumped, he can make a lot of profits. I personally benefit from investing in Cardano. EOS is also a good coin and now has a large community. But if you want to invest in EOS, it's also a good decision.
EOS is a good and potentially big coin, so if you choose EOS you will have a great chance to get big profits.
EOS and Cardano are good coins, so if you choose both, the coin will be just as good so if you have both, you will get more opportunities.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
May 13, 2019, 03:29:26 AM
I prefer Cardano because the price of this coin is very low, but when this coin is pumped, he can make a lot of profits. I personally benefit from investing in Cardano. EOS is also a good coin and now has a large community. But if you want to invest in EOS, it's also a good decision.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
May 13, 2019, 03:16:12 AM
Anyday and time, i will pick EOS over Cardano as it takes a whole lot to be in the EOS projects as the benefits are enormous and mostly gives you a different approach towards crowd funding towards a startup, although i have not considered Cardano in its stead but in the crypto space, EOS is known for its good alternative for crowdfunding
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
May 13, 2019, 03:11:57 AM
For me it is still Cardano for me. I am a fan of it since the beginning and I am sure it will be worth it holding it until the right time come. EOS is a good coin also but for me cardano is more good at long term investment.
I have a standards in choosing a specific cryptocurrency and almost all of that is in Cardano.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
May 13, 2019, 02:48:40 AM
What does this community think of Cardano and EOS? If you had to pick one which one would you choose?
I believe that everyone has their opinion to which coin is best than another, some group of persons might like cardano while others will like EOS, this is the norm in the crypto space. I personally like EOS more than cardano, this is not because cardano is not a good project, but I haven't taken my time to study it in order to understand what the blockchain is all about, as much as I have studied EOS, I use EOS for deploying of dapps and it has always been cool, though when I am able to study cardano, I will then finally decide which is best for me.
May 13, 2019, 01:06:12 AM
As for me, Cardano development is too slow. My choice is EOS, already working and growing platform with a strong leader. Already launch REX service and soon we will see a new huge announce on the 1 June.
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 12, 2019, 06:07:20 PM
It's a very hard choice to pick one up. They both are very promising project. Eos is the project which collected the biggest amount of money in ico history ever. At first I thought it was a scam nothing more than that. But when they start working I was amazed. They are working really hard and they are making the ecosystem very reposively. In other hand cardano is a project with a greater idea but they still in the development phase and it's too long time for them. But people are expecting something great for them. At this moment Eos is a working project so if I have to pick one I would go for Eos. But cardano is still not in market and I think that when they come to the market we will see a great progress in the price of cardano so I hold a little bit of cardano too. But still Eos is my pick.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
May 12, 2019, 05:50:34 PM
for me it is EOS but there different opinion will change the in every time because of the situation but right now in this situation I think it will more profitable than cardano that's why I am saying this.
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
May 12, 2019, 04:38:28 PM
I prefer to pick EOS rather than Cardano.
EOS is a unique but powerful project, we can see that the EOS team have big efforts and seriously to develop their platform. Also, EOS had some Decentralized Exchange and DApps like ETH, which stands specifically on the EOS-blockchain.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
May 12, 2019, 04:26:28 PM
EOS for me, because I think that these guys are going to change the whole industry. They have already had the biggest ICO, the biggest token swap in the entire history, so I believe EOS team members are going to create something big in the next years. Moreover, they have announced some great news recently.
Yes, an EOS coin is a good project, but I personally prefer Cardano - I think the coin is undervalued, and if we look at the history of many other coins that are now at the top of the leaderboard, we will see that everyone was also in place many years. I think the Cardano price is very attractive. This moment is very interesting, and I see a big growth in the long term, the coin is strong, and the project team continues to work and develop seriously.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
May 12, 2019, 04:06:29 PM

I like more eos i think it has great potential not yet revealed and in the future it will replace eth in second place in the ranking of altcoins...
Pages:
Jump to: